>People pretend this doesn't count as a plot hole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b32Ba3wlcE8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
youtube.com/watch?v=svSsbbAnuTA
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I need to be spoonfed
You are the target audience for police procedurals.

don't come back

>watching this shit in the first place

Good one, except I neither watch anime nor that shit show you screenshotted.

This show is a bunch of bologna.

>watching this terrible sjw garbage

OP is western homosexuality enabler.

>watching lesbian cartoon to brainwash children
Fuck off, Jewish cunt

what's with neckbearded adults getting so obsessed with children's cartoons? this shit is the next MLP

What continuity error, faggot?

>the next mlp

>watching dyke brainwashing propaganda aka Tumblr: The Show

I know "kill yourself" gets tossed around a lot, but you should seriously consider suicide.

>People consider Steven Universe SJW propaganda because women have relationships in the show
I guess every show that does this is SJW propaganda then?

>Watching tranny shit
Fuck off to Sup Forumsmbler

Is a Trump supporting Steven Universe fan the rarest thing on the internet?

>/cuck/ bitching out someone for being a loser because they watch a show that has more than one female character

Trump supports the gays you stupid faggot. Just so long as we chuck Muslims in the ovens everyone else can eventually live in harmony

Does Trump support cuckolds? I can't imagine him being too popular here if he doesn't support men whose wives suck black cock, considering that's what half the posts here are about.

Its not the issue at all. Women in shows is fine. Women loving women in shows is also fine. Women getting away with things that they shouldnt and acting terribly to others and getting away with it in a children show centered around moral lesson learning and friendship centric world building is poison to a generation of cartoon watching 10 year olds.

When a kid watches the the many episodes where the gems (parents) act like children, treat others terribly and have no self awareness or vague understanding that their actions impact others around them it sends a message that that behavoir is ok. The way they act is not ok. The issue is the show clearly wants you to think it is.

>Teaching kids that adults are people too and that they can make mistakes
Oh no
OH NO

Then it sounds like the only character you wouldn't like is Lapis Lazuli.

this show looks horrible. and i'm an anime faggot

Rebecca Sugar's plot hole gets filled by nigger cock

No American animation is good right now.
The pilot for this show looked beautiful, though.

Ian isn't the type of guy that turns Sup Forums on though. He's just a black guy, not suited for this board's cuck fantasies.

>watching kiddy cartoons you don't even have nostalgia for

Its not the mistakes user its moments like when amy wouldnt stop fucking around, when a monster was in the temple. I get shes insecure but her insecurity in a realistic situation would have caused harm to her friends and family. If thats how your parents act user im sorry.

and again its not just amy, pearl leaving steven to die because she is still grieving is near levels of psychosis if you put yourself in stevens shoes. Imagine if your a kid whose chasing after your mom because shes having a pyschotic break, you trip and are dangling off a cliff and instead of help you she leaves you to die. She would be put put in prison or an aslyum.

Where your parents all insane or something?

>act like children, treat others terribly and have no self awareness or vague understanding that their actions impact others around them
But that's how women act in reality too, it's better to teach kids that then put women on pedestals like in a lot of other shows.

Gravity Falls is good

The gems are sisters not parents

Please don't. Have Sup Forums take everything with animation and I can have a board with just comics. For the 1% overlap, who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=b32Ba3wlcE8

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

youtube.com/watch?v=svSsbbAnuTA
Steven Universe consists of the worst fandom ever.
How long before his channel gets taken down?
Also

For every childish women there is a childish man, if you havnt noticed that yet maybe spend more time around people.

Well if you wanna split hairs youd be wrong either way because amy was made on earth and clearly not all of them are even under the same diamond so whats your point? That because they didnt shit steven out them raising him and taking care of him doesnt make them his mothers? What are they to steven then, in your eyes?

What I don't understand is why Cn tries so hard to drop the ratings of it so they can stomp it or something. All they have left is Teen Titans Go. I think cartoon channels are dying

Fuck you. People here already want /film/ to be its own thing. We don't need more manbabies shitting up this place

So out of curiosity I watched about 8 episodes of the first season, it seemed kinda empty but somewhat entertaining, when does it get worse/full sjw? Care to give me a heads-up on what happens next?

The creator is a bisexual jewish woman who dates a black man, oy vey how progressive.

The first twenty episodes aren't plot relevant. No one thinks this show is as good as they say until about episode 25.
Also you've seen it reach peak SJW. If you can handle seeing women, congratulations, that's as SJW as the show gets.
There is one or two gay relationships down the line but honestly who even cares anymore

Should be depending on the discussing toppic. For waifubaiting and shit there is Sup Forums and for discussion about how shit an 11 minutet format is, etc. there could be Sup Forums

TTG sells toys. Steven Universe doesn't. This is partially because there are literally no Steven Universe toys.

Okay, before I can discuss this I need to know that none of you guys are straight. I don't post in places where my life is put in danger for the way I was born, so....?

The first episodes are some the worst. You should stick until episode twelve. The show changes then and gets better. If you should still not like it until then, then it's probably not for you.
And just ignore both sides of the "fanbase"

It's just that I'm used to see the how brainwashing goes into everything and I know where it comes from. But so far in these 8 episodes, I haven't seen anything bad, just like I said, not much content and silly dialogues, but what I want to know is, is there forced gay relations, cringeeorthy or subtle brainwashing like people say?

So far, I don't see it, and I'm as tinfoil as one can be. So I wonder if people just criticize because it became a meme to say the fandom is cancer.

I don't care if you subdivide it further, but separating western comics from western animation would be a massive improvement

>This is partially because there are literally no Steven Universe toys
Exactly.
Also then there is the bomb format that only help children to forget that this show exists if they only see a few episodes every 3 month or so.
I would say CN is doing bad stuff that could be avoided for better ratings

Season 2 gets real weird with all the fusion shit. Lesbian//trans undertones all over the place.

and then

No, and I was expecting the same thing when my girlfriend got me into it. The only frustrating thing is seeing Tumblr and the like freak out because a couple characters are gay. The show doesn't even talk about gayness (Though there was a throwaway line about it in the last episode.) The characters are gay for the purpose of the story. They HAVE TO be for the story to work. It's not like Disney trying to put gay characters into Star Wars just to have gay characters in Star Wars.

There is no brainwashing. On rare ocasion there is some bullshit like Steven becomming a drag queen for one episode, but as I said you can call it out for what it is.
There are no hidden messages to make you gay, unless you secretly are already.

If you think the show is about SJW, I regret to inform you that you've been lied to. You're freaking out over a show about magical aliens because someone told you that it has some gay in it.

I guess I'll watch some more, but thanks for the info

I thought it was going to be like dragon Ball z stuff. Thanks for the info, I'll just watch it and see if I'll like it enough to keep watching it.

upset no-one's watching your dogshit channel? just keep shilling it'll work eventually

this is mai waifu

That episode wasn't even him becoming a drag queen lol. A girl didn't want to do a part in a talent show so he had to take her place, because Steven is a nice kid like that.

Oh and another turning point that gave a huge influx of viewers was aroind episodes 24 and 25, which opened a new plot and introduced new gems.

It is Dragon Ball Z/Star Wars. There's a little gay and zero trans shit. I don't even know what he could be referencing

>upset no-one's watching your dogshit channel? just keep shilling it'll work eventually
this delusion is on such a high level that i don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about

channel? what channel? how does that relate to posting kiddy cartoons on the Sup Forums board instead of the cartoon board? holy fuck, the autism

If my friends are resistant to the show, those are the episodes I start them with. I don't even like the new Gem in that episode, but to me, that episode is where Steven Universe starts.

Debatable. He was clearly showing some gayness in that episode with all that fashin and glitter stuff.
Yes the main moral was that you should not push other people into things they don't want but he still acted like a faggot there. But then again he is mentally eight.

>Two adolescents of different genders become the same person

I guess that's true, he was doing stuff that I guess you could call girly. Then again I spend time picking the best outfits for my characters in video games, so I might not be the best authority on this subject.

The funny thing is E;R practically bacame a fan himself by watching every eipsode "ironically"

Yes fusion is a metaphor for sex. Are you having problem wrapping your head around that idea? Because if so you have to ignore everything that anyone's ever said about this show encouraging gay, since Fusion is the source of that.

yeah, that's totally me. it's impossible that more than one person could think this thread is straight off-topic aids.

for the record, anybody plugging their youtube shit here should also commit sudoku

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. It turns Sup Forums

/sug/

>Man who watches MLP for cultural marxists trying to talk down to me

Heh. Watch your back, kiddo.

Many episodes of season 2 can be classified as propaganda hiding behind a thin veil of flashy colours and storybook tier 'lore'.

I would say it is even more then that, since it is practically a mind melt that is much closer then any physical contact can get.
I don't know why so many people act out because of it

I guess you'd have to ask an edge Lord. Hey
why do people hate fusion?

>Not posting the one with a literal hitler speech at minute 25
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
very trustworthy

I'm not going to undo years of thought policing in one Sup Forums thread. I can only ask that you stop being so unbearably smug in your ignorance.

Also this should be on Sup Forums, the rainbow hugbox board for ADHD riddled useful idiots.

As said before in this thread I think it is ok to have such a thread once in a while on Sup Forums it's not worse or better then all those "Is it kino?" threads and if the discussion toppic is more advenced like the genius broadcasting plans of CN for example, then it could be done here.
As I said this is of course only acceptable if it is once in a while and not a constant spam.

good choice but this is the true patrician's avatarfu

Your waifu is a slut who had children from different men

I would say it evolved from being a pansy little show to something more interesting. Although everytime the episode is about the townspeople you can skip it.