Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywwml1a_zdg
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U&t=383s
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=149s
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They call me having my show cancelled for being a racist, neo-Nazi Drump supporter

U mad

>hurrr being racist and anti-semitic is "edgy" and "cool"
Grow the fuck up. He's almost 30. That shit stops being cute after middleschool. What an immature loser.

8 years cuck

he's 31

Racism jokes are great when they make fun of anti-racism, though

salty as fuck

Not as mad as zero dollar extreme

all i've seen of Hyde&co. didn't make me laugh at all. I've only chuckled when they interwiewed stupid hipster cunts on the street in a episode of MDE.

Link me something you think is funny made by MDE or the best World Peace episode.

thought mde was funny for a while

fucking tired of identity politics

i miss when people wrote shit like airplane.

Now its either normie humor like family guy or southpark, or shocking offensive redpill humor. I can only hear 9/11 and holocaust jokes so much before i get bored of them

A lot of MDE stuff I find more thought provoking, artsy shit shit, rather than actual funny.

The new Hydewars series is pure kino.

>2017
>people have become so nihilistic that being creul is considered funny
You guys are basically Geoffrey

youtube.com/watch?v=ywwml1a_zdg

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U&t=383s

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=149s

>>>/reddit/

ugh

FUCK OFF SAM

Seriously, I know you're really desperate for money and attention, and since your show has aired you now have at least a half-decent excuse to shill your racist, immature non-comedy here but you need to fuckin stop, dude. It's literally against the rules to advertise on this website without permission and the mods twould be perfectly in the right to BAN you right now... lol. You know what? i don't fuckin care anymore sam your dipshit fans will continue to reply to your blatant advertising and make sure there is constantly a thread up about how fuckin epic and not a tim and eric (way funnier btw) ripoff you are so i guess honest folks like may as well spare ourselves the effort of trying to debate you or stop you. I should be using that time watching some comedy that is pure melted fucking dogshit unlike yours. have a nice fucking life your big faggot and enjoy fucking trannies and underage girls you gay pedo. you should keep doing that i sure you wont ever get arrested for that. Yep you definitely wont ever have to go to prison where some real men will make you fucking bitch and serve some justice on your ass for abusing children. you'd probably enjoy you big fag getting raped in prison by blacks and whites.

At least I can say I don't have that to look forward to.

seriously fuck you sam go fucking die

>Being sadistic
Lol that's really funny!

Isn't that has brand of humor

>tfw AS hired him with the plan to do all this to him in the first place as a sort of meta ironic mirror
I wonder if he thinks it's funny?

Wtf is with all the cucks in this thread? Sup Forums used to love stuff like this instead of pissing their pants over it like a bunch of sjws.

Newfags pls go.

>If you're not alt right and racist you're an sjw
Cry more bitch nigger

>look at me I said nigger while criticizing racism haha I'm so ironic and funny and totally not a massive cuck faggot xD

Kys

>Cuck having anything to do with using the n word
I'm not going to call you a cuck, but calling you an idiot would be accurate.

Time to put down the keyboard Sam.

Yes you fucking faggot, le moderate centrist *tips fedora* times are over.

Think again zero dollar extreme. Your show isn't on the air anymore.

the only good thing in there is The Teacher
Hyde is only a mememaster

Le random alt right comedy for edgy 16 year old man, i love him XDDd

And Obama isn't the president anymore, and MTV White Resolutions was taken down, and Republicans control all three branches of government. We can still watch MDE on Youtube. Sucks to be you.

He still is lol. What a moron. It's not January 21st yet. He's still president.

>Republicans winning means the cultures going to change overnight to tolerate intolerance

It won't have to when the illegal Mexicans are ushered south of the border and the Muslims are forced to turn in their hostile family members.

>n-not yet

Keep seeing this, keep laughing lol.

>nihilism is bad

I thought they called you uninsured?

>N-not yet
As in you are wrong.
>Obama's not president anymore
Is objectively wrong. Don't try to turn you being an idiot and posting this into a strawman

Everything else you said has nothing to do with what we were taking about. But just as a cherry on the top:
>I'm gonna lock her up

>arguing for your autistic semantics

I'm over it man, I see this is really important to you and you're trying to pick up the pieces after losing. My condolences.

>le moderate centrist *tips fedora* times are over.
What's wrong with being a centrist?

What's wrong with not blindly following an ideology? What's wrong with examining issues and making decisions about them regardless of party lines? What the fuck is wrong with making up your own mind about things? What's wrong with having negative capability and applying it to politics?

Jesus, you polarization cucks are some of the stupidest people to ever live. And I'm not just talking about you le ebin trump memers, but the liberals too.

>After losing
Haha very par for the course for an MDE fan to start going on about Trump and assuming everyone is bitter I've him winning. Are you going to suggest I'm a Hillary supporter next? The only loser here is you. You lost the argument. I like winners.

>Are you going to suggest I'm a Hillary supporter next?

I don't have to. Trump winning has clearly shaken you cuck.

Nothing. You're dealing with an edgelord. Dont try to reason with it

>Uses cuck
>Meme images
>Said he was done responding
Keep responding. I love seeing you triggered

>replying to yourself

embarassing...

>is offended by cuck

Cuck spotted

>being a centrist
>not blindly following an ideology
pick one.

I'm not going to call you a faggot (even though that's accurate), but calling you a newfag is accurate too.

You don't belong here.

>Faggot having anything to do with with using the n word
>Newfag
Very creative

>You don't belong here
Oh I'm sorry. I'll leave you to your safe space at once

Hilary SHOULD have been president. Fucking idiots.

>Sam "Jackoff and" Hyde
>Sam "Million Donut Extreme" Hyde
>Sam "I NEED HEALTH INSURANCE" Hyde
>(((Samuel))) Hyde
>Sam "Channel Awesome's newest acquisition" Hyde
>Sam "from [adult swim] to çucked by Tim" Hyde
>Sam "(You)tube" Hyde

America is ending

>my three retard friends used to spam threads until they got banned for being underage, IT'S NOT FAIR

this is the part where you use a kneejerk comeback you got from some other poster

>Sam "Channel Awesome's newest acquisition" Hyde
Seems like a natural fit, really.

>back in the day my imagination happened
Fuck off back to /r/the_donald, redditor.

Why is that immature? Racism just means telling the truth.

>Sam "Died without health insurance" Hyde
>Sam "Cried when they cancelled my show" Hyde
>Sam "Season 2 denied to be renewed" Hyde

No it didn't

10 people circlejerked a mediocre comedy group ass if they were gods

The rest ignored or mocked them

Samefag

I love the dedicated anti sam autists that spam these theads

definitely keep making them, you want to exploit that free asperger advertising

Here's an inconvenient truth for you all. The FIRST AIDS death was a minor. OOOO Surprise Surprise! Gay pedophiles!! WHAT??? His name was Robert Rayford. He died at age 15 but started having symptoms at age 13. Now why don't we talk about this stuff on those cool TV shows like Ellen DeGeneres? Hm?
Um. Do you think America would be fine with that? No. We better paint a nice pretty picture. Gay Men. Single monogamous relationships. Hand in hand. White picket fences. That's the way it is. Not tons of sexual promiscuity. By the way, this is the ZOG media machine. The “Zionist Occupation Government” media machine destroying the family and destroying the building blocks of America. No big deal right. It's cool. Let’s listen to some records on our iTunes.
And side note. Okay. I didn't wake up this morning hating Jews. I really didn't. I didn't even wake up thinking of Jews. I didn't have a dream about killing about a bunch of Jews. It doesn't enter my mind during the day unless I’m provoked into thinking about it. And here's what I think about it. I can’t help but notice that the primary figures behind all these social justice movements are all JEwish!!! WOWW What!!! Why? It is a good question. The gay acceptance movement is all overall Jewish. The people pushing sex stuff and inappropriate media to our children. The people who tell the little 12 year old girls to “go out and use your pussies and ****”! Here’s a music video. Britney Spears! Go ****! They're all Jewish. Hollywood. They're all Jewish. The founding members of the NACCP. Look this up on Wikipedia when you get home, they're all Jewish. Why? Why are they all Jewish? Why would they be for NAACP. That's weird. Maybe it’s just because Jews are “progressive and enlightened”. That's it

Folks, I got gay cancer. I'm going to die, and so are you.

>im going to lock her up

Yes, indeed he wont.
But an unrestrained FBI and DOJ will.
This year should be absolutely facisnating.
Trump's victory really ground the salt into your asshole didnt it? Even if he does nothing, liberals outing themselves as a bunch of non-thinking, knee-jerk reacting, unpredictably violent, and utterly intolerant group of retards will have been worth every second.

youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM

Hillary should go to prison for sending emails,huh

fucking eat shit and die drumphuck

Yes my child only you have been granted the divine gift of independent thought.
Never doubt otherwise.

Sam Hyde sucked off a tranny

Want about the Sam Hyde shitposter to advertise his show when most here don't care about it or don't like it?

This.

desu i think she should go to jail for being a child-sacrificing satanist but the emails thing is pretty bad too

I thought you Redditors love nihilism and being total weirdos ;)

As soon as Trump goes to jail for raping children with Bill and Epstein

>just sending emails
>classified information
>lied under oath

>b-buh, s-she was j-just s-sending emails, that's n-not fair!

>being conservative is edgy
2017!

How many times does the director of the F.B.fucking I. have to say it wasn't a crime you worm

>Hire cabinet member who did the same thing but with his French spy mistress

Like when he said if it was anyone other than Hillary Clinton she would've gone to jail?

Don't think about it too much.
These people will literally take Trump's "expert" opinion on what to do about the rash on their shriveled up nutsack over that of an actual doctor of medicine.

>tfw not american so i don't get to experience this level of butthurt irl
loser

I forgot to mention that she had private servers setup to purposefully circumvent the law. But hey, trump says boorish things sometimes, thats like, worse than rape.

Thanks for correcting the record!

I'm not either. But if I see something stupid I'll call something stupid.

Dey call me all kinds of things

Dey call me dark listed
Dey call me night loser
Dey call me cuckold
Dey call me nobody
Dey call me shitapple man
Dey call me closed door
Dey call me cancelled
Dey call me uninsured
Dey call me, Dey call me nazzeee

Bitch, I'm on welfare

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trump has private servers set up so he can communicate with his Russian banker mafia criminal associates

kek

how tall is sam al-hayid?

google says he's a manlet at 5'7 but that can't be right

The white man always wins. Never doubt, we will rule the world.

Lol that's cute goyim

We are the eagle, you are the rat.

How's that sure going?

trump doesn't even know what a computer is, though

>I'm not either

You're probably just not smart enough.

Moving in the right direction.

wtf trump fucking btfo

Go on...

Damn straight goy

She should be on trial for causing the Libyan civil war and the death of thousands of people

Daily reminder that Sam Hyde is a degenerate pedophile

>tim and eric (way funnier btw)
0 x any number still = 0

Is it time that MDE threads get moved to Sup Forums ? It's just cancer at this point. Why should this level of shit-posting be tolerated, barely any of these posts even refer to Sup Forums.

Just fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to post about Sup Forums.

based