Why did peoples like this movie again? Honestly i lost interest after Sean Bean character died...

Why did peoples like this movie again? Honestly i lost interest after Sean Bean character died, the rest of the flick is so predictable, kind of like 1984 meet Matrix. The whole gun-kata thing is so overrated too. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqQJOr4Rx5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The whole gun-kata thing is so overrated too
Find something sharp in the kitchen and cause yourself a fatal injury.

Extremely autistic and poorly plotted, I agree. Bale's a fine actor, memes aside, so he does a good job of carrying the film. The choreography isn't horrible, but it gets pretty weak in the film's last act. SO many fucking cuts.

It cribs from good material but it ultimately feels very sophomoric; but it was enjoyable when it came out.

Kill yourself faggot.

Especially disappointing since Bale is a fine actor, and yet this is one of the very few flick i actually stop watching half way through

It makes a lot more sense than the Matrix does.

>inb4 muh complex plot
Just admit it, the Matrix lost its way and went crazy like the directors did with their botched sex changes...

oh ffs, he was a fucking Newsie.

>Just admit it, the Matrix lost its way and went crazy
I hope you're talking about the squeals, not the actual movie The Matrix.

Yes the sequels.

I can never decide if this fight is great or horrible
youtube.com/watch?v=LqQJOr4Rx5k

its pretty good

slows down a bit when no shots are being fired and it kind of sinks in that its two guys dancing slapping each others guns, but once they start firing again the tension is raised and its easy to suspend yourself

I like the face slice, they do the face slice in some horror film involving an axe and that guy from the Saw films.

Oh ok. I was afraid I'd have to find a creative way of telling someone to kill themselves twice in one thread.

Dude just turn off your brain bro

It's funny.

>Sean Bean character died
This guy should be banned from movies, fucking walking spoiler

Shows the dangers of communism so well I'm surprised (((Hollywood))) allowed it to be made.

It's awful and abundantly clear the dude playing DuPont had at most a week's MA training, if even that. Probably none.

kek, he does die a lot of movies

It was like Oblivion for me: 100% derivative and predictable, but 100% enjoyable.

More cliches in one place than TV Tropes, but the action is enjoyable

I liked it. Not great but not too bad for the time

> Scene where bad guys are going to shoot a puppy to remind audience they are the bad guys

Campy but I love it

I think you're just contrarian. It was a pretty decent sci fi/dystopian movie.