You are all a bunch of ignorant twats

You are all a bunch of ignorant twats.

okay

god damn some people are so thick

As a left-winger, these regressive make me vomit, i miss the early 2000s when it was all religious right bullshit, and the right wings war on video games.

For loads of people its THEIR culture to think women shouldn't leave the kitchen

okay

>culture

Alright, it was part of culture in parts of Europe in the past to hold sacrificial rituals. I think she's a good candidate to be sacrificed

>as a left-winger

You make ME vomit, nigger cum-drinking white guilt cuckold.

At least they weren't getting us killed with their agenda. This "tolerance" shit is literally causing people to die now.

>thats culture
Nahhh that's pedophilia

Says the fucking Mexican, tell me how the right wing war on drugs worked for your country?

>Religion isn't culture

Well I guess that's true in the case of Islam, but I still struggle to see her point.

Fuck off Uregay, you're high.

What? Islam IS both their culture and religion. It's a complete ideology even.

It's where your party was headed at the time, with the "religious right bullshit" usually being comprised of those most willing to stop it.

>Women are promoted and elevated in Islam
to what, exactly?

A building roof.

That's what I'm getting at. She's trying to divorce the two so that she can dump the negatives of Islam on culture rather than religion, when Islam is responsible for both.

On a side note, is anyone else fucking sick of storefronts?

Honour killings, arranged marriages, not allowed to drive, forded to wear a blanket, 9 year old marriage.....

How can people actually believe that?

she's virtue signalling

do any of that and she'd call it culture.