Weasleys

>A weasley married Harry Potter
>A weasley married Hermoine Granger
>A weasley married Fleur
>A weasley defeated Bellatrix Lestrange

How OP is this family?

They probably became very influential after the series ended.

>Weasleys are supposed to be poor
>Live in a huge house

Its a shit house by wizard standards though. Just because a house is big doesnt mean it is nice.

Couldn't they just magic themselves up a bigger house? Bigahouseicus that shit

I had my first sexual fantasy about Ginny Weasley and now I'm dating a qt redhead and it feels like a dream come true

>Tries to do a petronas charm
>Can't because gingers have no soul.

I hate you.

What else did you expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

:^)

The first two everyone knew was going to happen. Literally everyone.

The last bit though, yeah, that was bullshit.

Just one more way of Rowling shoving down your throat the POWER OF LOVE!

Also, wasn't the Weasley that married the French chick some hotshot, basically the coolest guy around? It's not like she married Percy or Ron.

Yeah, Bill was basically Wizard Indiana Jones, plus he was sort of a werewolf with badass scars

I'd fuck him

>wasn't the Weasley that married the French chick some hotshot
He was like the wizard indiana jones, complete with fighting wizard nazis.

Actually besides the last three, the first three Weasily's were pretty chadesque. top of the class, prefect type dudes who ended up doing cool shit after graduating.

Indy mind

Percy never did anything cool in his life.

I just realized hes ex machina and TFA guy

>Percy
>chadesque

Oh wow, you're right.

And she's the chick from In Bruges.

>How OP is this family?

What? Are you saying they are a bunch of faggots like you?

had no idea he was brendan gleeson's son

That's what they'd done. Which is also why their house looked so fucking weird and didn't follow any architectural rules.

It was the only part that really moved towards showing a decent way of how a "poor" wizard family would be poor. With magic you'd still have a big house and since Hermione could use a fixing-spell before she even went to Hogwarts everyone would have "new" clothes. But you wouldn't be able to afford new fashions or food, so you'd look like a starved country bumpkin wearing last century's fashion because all you've got is your great-granddad's clothes that look new but have all the wrong cuts.

They really shit the bed with how they showed poor wizards to have old and worn clothing, furniture and school supplies like a poor person in RL.

Isn't there another older Weasley brother?

Percy>Charlie>Bill>Fred>Ron>Ginny>George

There's the guy who deals with dragons and giants and other shit that could level cities.
There's the guy who deals with ancient cursed tombs and artefacts.
There's the guy who became a politician and became the assistant to the minister in very short time.
There's the guys who built their own extremely successful business.
And then there's Ron. And Ginny.

Harry and Hermione definitely fucked up.

damn they really came up

you got those meme arrows things backwards

what happened to the twin that didnt die?

At least there is one user kind enough to give me pinches of hope that make it down my ocean of sadness.

This is going to be the year.

Wasn't Ron an Auror with Harry and wasn't Ginny part of some all female Quidditch team?

Watching Half Blood Prince right now and it's weird as fuck how Harry is suddenly obsessed with Ginny. He was slamming some asian pussy in the last film.

I WOULD EAT THE SHIT FROM GINNY'S ASSHOLE AND HER MOM'S TOO

I think you guys just post Harry potter threads to piss off that one guy here who has the blood vendetta against harry potter.

I wonder at times what started it all up.

What it must be like to wake up every morning on the prowl for Harry Potter threads on a Siamese finger painting woodplank.

Oh wow a cop and a girl playing on an all-girl's team in a universe where there's even LESS competition for the spots than in the real world.

Probably banned from Sup Forums and can't take his anger out on Jews anymore so he had to settle for something else.

>Harry's wife got BLACKED
(lol

>tfw redhead gf

It's true. All of it.

>purebloods
>fucking redheads
>and poor as shit

what did they mean by this?

>Harry watched all of that unfold while drinking with his best buddy
>HEY RON, THAT WOULD BE MY FUTURE WIFE

DELETE THIS

> Harry your a cuckold
> and a bloody beta one at that

Equating aurors to cops doesn't quite work. While they essentially fill the same function, to become an auror you needed top grades, and the standards were very high. Harry and Ron were accepted only because they had done that shit all their lives, and there was a shortage after so many got rekt by the Death Eaters. Aurors are some of the most esteemed wizards in that universe, and Ron being the second in command of them is more than any of his family had achieved.

Cant say about Quidditch, but it is extremely popular in the wizarding world. I once calculated that ~30-40% of all the wizards in the world attended the world cup in GoF. Sure that's just Rowling sucking with numbers, but still, extremely popular. Still the least impressive of them all.

>i once calculated

Kek, what a turbo nerd.

>tfw can't join the wizard Gestapo because bad grades in potions

>ginny's supposed to be qt
>played by bonnie wright

The casting people probably thought she would grow up into a fine English dame of proper breeding and stature but instead it backfired and she turned into a slag.

sick dubs!
sweet dubs! !
wicked trips!!
terrific dubs! !
cool dubs!
nice dubs! !!

>>A weasley married Fleur
is this really a feat? dude married a chick who failed every challenge

IMAGINE

Ron fucking hermione

Imagine being Emma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Rupert Grint, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your dumpy body and horrific pimply face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Scheniderman in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only kiss Ron whlie he flaunts his disgusting wand movements in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his paunch and dry skin, and just kiss him, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that wand movement. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking hair but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RUPERT GRINT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to kiss him and watch his pudgy fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of college football players and supermodels and later alleged movie producers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the gryffindor hall in the first Harry Potter movie. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled lips as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "legendary english (for that is what he calls it) snogging", the snogging he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could blow the director to climax in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're motherfucking Emma. You're not going to lose your future capeshit career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

my sides

updated "kissing" to snogging

its a pasta that keeps on giving. thanks for the chuckles user.

They had to play a lottery and hope the actors at least vaguely represented the characters 7 years down the line.
Two fuck ups was a pretty good score.

Yeah, but she hot

>Two fuck ups
who

Far less semi-lewd pictures of Harry Potter girls in this thread that I had hoped.

Hermione was supposed to be nowhere near as attractive as Watson ended up being.

>worse Emma
>attractive
kek

Percy was a nerd dude

>pic unrelated

The problem with the whole HP world is that the limits to magic are so arbitrary. Why can you make a house bigger and repair clothing with a flick of the wand, but can't change the appearance of your clothes to be more stylish?

They could, but the author just couldn't be bothered writting it. Take the third book for instance, she wanted Sirius to be all messed up. He could have fixed that shit in seconds, or even went home and got fixed up in seconds. But she couldnt be bothered with logic.

Its the same with the Weasleys, Harry was mentally more fucked then any of them. But due to them being poor, they had to get all the shit.

Ron never even went on to become an Auror, just worked in the Joke shop for the rest of his life.