It Ends -- Kill off 2 of These Pink Floyd Albums

This is a continuation of the new Sup Forums top albums single elimination tourney.

>One rule: 3 albums per band max
>Pink Floyd has 5

Here everyone who wants to will will vote on two albums from the following 5 to eliminate.
After, we'll be ready to start the real elimination tournament.
Go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15047663
strawpoll.me/15047760
mega.nz/#!UwI0VDAI!YREJBnTv5keY7ceRbmLPOfCqNPvZkUktJgJpWMXhtvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piper and The Wall

I don't like the Wall.
I like Meddle but the others are better

Make a strawpoll
and if you dont, saucer and wall

The Wall and Animals

The Wall
Meddle

The wall and saucerful

the wall and piper

both very overrated by two very different groups of people

>everyone dislikes the wall
I love you all

the wall and animals

make a strawpoll

The Wall & Piper
I adore all of those albums, but Meddle and Saucerful are too fucking good to leave off

I love you wall

The Wall
Can't decide amongst the other ones

Just remove the kpop albums instead. Pink Floyd is better than anything kpop will ever produce.

I hate strawpoll but you may be right.
...That said, between me trying to make one and refreshing this page, I think it's going okay like this. Plus no one can pick more or less than 2 this way.

not OP, but this helps
strawpoll.me/15047663

Wall is easily the weakest then Saucer but I haven't really listened to much of that one so.

Saucer and The Wall

no one (except idiots like you who don't filter their containment threads) cares about kpop or kpop fans

There's even worse than the Kpop on there friend. But I'm following my own rules. Can't have a band getting five different spots/shots at winning. Going by pure popular vote with no quality barriers (hence Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven and "Big Bugs Band")

Saucer is actually pretty awesome, but the title track is annoying

just use
they set it up right so you cant spam votes

HEY, I posted SB2H.
It may not be top128 of all time but its an alright album.

the wall and animals should die

>Animals hate

wot

I don't see how there could be any other answers than The Wall an Saucerful. Saucerful is basically Piper-leftovers and The Wall is, well an edgy rock opera.

Idk man I see why it would be simpler, but you can't make people vote for two specifically. I'm just tallying up votes as they come in.

pleople hate Waters

Yes, I just realiced that

can i get rid of all of them, not a fan of bad music

posting meme albums is way more fun than once again okc, banana, the wall, king crimson like every single of these things. it's getting boring seeing the same albums over and over

>all these people axing piper
Why is Sup Forums so full of plebs? That's their best one

Piper + The Wall must go.

The Wall twice.

The Wall is definitely fucked I can say that for sure so far.

fuck you piper is the best. the wall and animals are the ones that must go.

Piper is for musical tourists who don't actually like Pink Floyd (citation: your post). It's an alright album in its own right but if the people who said "Piper is the only good pf album" bothered to listen to Relics or Masters of Rock or The Early Years they would be praising those instead. Unfortunately, they don't actually like the band so they will never do this.

The Wall needs no explanation.

Remember a Day is the only track on Saucerful that is literally a PatGoD leftover, and it's better than the majority of songs on Piper.

Shit, listening to Remember A Day now and didn't remember it was this good. Still i feel like Saucerful lacks cohesion which is a bad thing especially for a band whose forte was making strong concept albums.

This.
Piper sounds like SoS leftovers, like an amateurish warmup.

I like pf. I listen to all their albums regularly, and wish you were here is probably my second favorite, tied with atom heart mother. I never said piper is the only good one I just said it's their best. I've heard Relics and Masters of Rock and the Early Years, I just prefer piper.

Piper and Animals

Since I doubt this will go on for super long like the proper voting albums in threads went, I'm going to stop either at like 75, when it takes long enough between responses, or once I hear back from the guy I've got to go buy drugs from. Either way we'll have our final roster, and I'll edit the albums into the blank slate then post the finished product for voting... tomorrow?

The Wall definitely...
saucer or piper for the second.
Honestly only Animals/DSotM/WYWH are essential. And AHM, my personal favorite, isn't here anymore which is understandable.

> I never said piper is the only good one I just said it's their best.
Apologies lad, just woke up.

The cool thing about Piper is that it's so wild and experimental, at times even akin to punk and noise rock, while Saucer is much more basic psych/space rock. They're not that similar at all at the end of the day.

I like the happyness of Piper, but I feel that SoS has more quality to it.
Also, I want piper to stay.

Piper and The Wall

Why doesn't Sup Forums like The Wall? It's honestly the best one there besides Saucerful.
Honestly. Meddle can go. It's mostly filler leading up to their best track.
Pipers is pretty good but i have to axe it out honestly.

Hm, good Idea. The top 2 should go

Fixed because we all know that The Wall is boned.

strawpoll.me/15047760

strawpoll.me/15047760

strawpoll.me/15047760

strawpoll.me/15047760

strawpoll.me/15047760

strawpoll.me/15047760

Puerile diary rants of Roger Waters - Now With Added pomposity !

The Wall is mostly filler. They could cut it down to a single disc album and it would still be full of filler. The best songs on it are snippets of ideas they gave up on.

Meddle is their best album, only Seamus is filler on that album. San Tropez is one of the coziest songs they've ever made.

Roger is that you?

Saucerful and The Wall

>Meddle is their best album

Woah, what?

Okay, I wasted a lot of time tallying, but fuck it: Friendo here has made the official strawpoll to finish the elimination on since The Wall is indeed fucked. That's it for me. I'll check the Strawpoll later and make the roster.

Listen to Meddled.
mega.nz/#!UwI0VDAI!YREJBnTv5keY7ceRbmLPOfCqNPvZkUktJgJpWMXhtvA

Wouldn't call Piper happy, i think it's more insane if anything. Bike for example sounds kinda like a children's song but under the surface it's so deranged that it's kinda eerie. Not to mention the proto-noise rock of Interstellar Overdrive. Floyd were really pushing the envelope with Piper, same cannot be said of Saucerful.

>01 Fat Old Sun 15:29
>02 One Of These Days 7:31
>03 Echoes 26:35
>04 Embryo 10:05
>05 Blues 4:56

Dis gon be good

I respect that opinion

The wall and Meddle

my man

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it's the least good album up there.

bumpu desu~

I love Piper and Animals, still getting into Meddle.
so Saucerful and Wall have to go.

>TEACHER, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE

The Wall and Animals

>Animals at the top
Honestly I'm really surprised, Animals is one of the Floyd albums most consistently praised by Sup Forums

Saucer and the wall. Easy choice

I've put many hours into telling people the truth about Animals. Perhaps it is paying off.

The Wall & Saucer

LEAVE THE WALL ALONE

Anthony Fantano favorite pf album is Animals....
So yeah......No......
Larping tripfag.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

>Tripfag

he says yr larping as fantano

>larping as Fantano by having opposite opinions to Fantano
>giving a single shit in the first place

the wall and sauserful

>pretending to be someone by continually trashing their favorite album years on end
damn this guy goes deep

2459953y

Gap is closing

I hope it doesn't desu. Animals is shit.

I'd be fine with either leaving desu

Saucerful is great desu

this, the gap is getting scary

100% Piper and Saucer are the worst

so... when does this vote end?

when op comes back

I'm back and Animals is getting an axe in the face. Surprised. Never even heard of that Saucerful of Secrets album and I see people talking about wanting to fuck Animals all the time. I say the same thing about animals, just not the album.

I'll get to work on making the tournament roster and do the first post, idk, early afternoon tomorrow I guess.

YES, MY WET DREAM IS ALMOST COMPLETE.
Soon more and more people will know the glory that's SoS

Well it worked on me, I'ma give that a listen right away

The single problem with saucer is that it is one song too short

What do you mean? I actually think it's one song too long and I have it deleted on most devices.

thoughts?

Saucer and Wall

I'm not quite finished but it's fucking great. Only other PF album I've listened to really any of is Piper and I like this so much more. Piper was "good, I guess not deserving to be deleted from my library," this one I'm actively really getting into man. First time I've ever felt like a big fan of Pink Floyd at all. I'll probably end up listening to it a good 3-4 more times tomorrow tb h, after feeling a bit stuck in a rut and not finding anything new that blew me away, this is a godsend. Good fucking taste sir. I wish it luck in the tournament ahead. Glad it survived.

The Wall and Animals.
The other three are GOAT!
(And PATGOD is better in mono)

>And PATGOD is better in mono
yes, but the panning in some of the songs is fun.

Wow, that's amazing. Did you get past the title track?

Elimination has ended already my friend. But it's your lucky day, because the two you picked were the ones the got booted!