C-can someone teach me?

c-can someone teach me?

a bunch of assmad diaspora and racist LARPers fantasize about frolicking in short-shorts and shooting black people

they were cool, they flied weaponized cessna skymasters and shot stupid nigs who didn't understand democracy

>tfw you will never be a pilot of a light counter insurgency aircraft

I'd probably be pretty mad if Chinese/Russian trained communist niggers ruined my country and kicked me out

Also, all the diaspora are too old to use Sup Forums

Just because you like the idea of black nationalism doesn't mean they didn't objectively destroy the country, we get you want to be counter-counter-culture though

yeah, the natives were just hunky-dory in your apartheid meme state until duh gommies brainwashed them into ruining it

right of conquest

rhodesia didn't have apartheid like south africa or israel

it's not my state

Also, I understand you have no knowledge of Rhodesia's history apart from evil whitey and strong oppressed black people. Rhodesia was rapidly trying to scale back racial inequalities because of international pressure and to try to gain black allies(which they did)

The problem was blacks were generally just cheap labor. I get that that is evil to you, but history shows that the native Africans were NOT ready to take the torch because the country collapsed afterwards from corruption and the government having zero experience running a country.

It's pretty open knowledge that the opposition forces were trained by Chinese and Russians along with NK, and you can clearly see that China is now trying hard to take over in Africa

So, to sum it up for your pea-brain, yes there was many blacks working as maids etc. but clearly it was going to take many generations of education and infrastructure until blacks would be able to run a country as successfully as Rhodesia did. I'm not Rhodesian, it was a good country relatively, it had problems, but as most dumbasses like you think, a few problems means burning it to the ground isn't a step down

Here's the story of Rhodesia
A land both fair and great

>you just have to be 2nd-class citizens in your country a little while longer niggers, i promise, it will end eventually!

wtf i love rhodesia now

Can you go read the wiki on Rhodesia or something, your lack of knowledge is not surprising given your stance

It's not hard, it's just expected that you have some idea of what you're talking about. We know Sup Forums scares you, but don't become the opposite of Sup Forums. It's just cringey and shows your immaturity

With that reasoning your cunt should be renamed to FARC

yeah except that they didn't win nothing

>it was going to take many generations of education and infrastructure
If you actually try you can do it in around 2 generations, ruining takes only 1

In theory yeah it would take one generation if we had top tier universities and technical schools

the reality is it doesn't take just a few, it takes many to build the infrastructure and to attract professors and experienced people from the field to teach.

Someone has to build the schools which takes years, and requires talented people. It takes generations to get a large number of people from a small amount of schools, and generations to learn from the people who came there first. From engineers to doctors to mechanics to economists and more. It's not so simple

So what did they win?

>rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee if muhdesia had survived it would be an aryan utopia rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we would have defeated the jews and proven the inferiority of the nigger rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i would be reichsminister of anime and have a 10/10 pet roastie rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yes, another memedesia dicksucking thread is exactly what we need

like three spots on the senate and the right to form their own political party

why are you so mad that Africans ruined their own country

nobody here cares, it's just another shithole full of AIDS outbreaks and corruption

are you some black nationalist or just an ill-informed whitey?

That's something. Besides they are free to operate right at your border

i guess i'm just tired of seeing reverence for this meme state that's only known because anime-nazis like to masturbate over it

an evil menace crushed by the might of the african peoples, supported by the glorious soviet union and peoples republic

I hate that it's become the obsession of Sup Forums

t. white zimbabwean

If you don't like anime-nazis what the fuck are you even doing on this website retarded nignog.

Except they weren't Nazis...they had a majority of Africans in their military when fighting communit guerillas

Rhodesia is hated by many simply because it's duh evil whitey and loved by many because its duh gr8 white man. I'm telling you to look objectively. It had potential to be bigger and more successful than SA because it was more in favor of integration. The whites in power wanted it to be done slowly, and they were doing it faster than they liked, yeah it's racist but in reality were they wrong? Blacks took power and destroyed every aspect of the nation except medicine given to the overall population went up, until a huge AIDS epidemic and more to follow

Zimbabwe is a joke of a country despite having the dream, everything white people left behind. If that isn't proof that the white people in power managed the country a lot better than nothing can convince you. We are taught that all races are equal but this was an example of educated vs non educated and violent rebellion which was internationally supported but did nothing but massacre opposition(basically all Africans)

Alri Pocock.

I wish

Niggers expelled the whitey before literally BEGGING to make them come back. Hilarious shitshow.

disagree

>abloobloo leave muh seekrit nazi club

I'm not telling you to leave, it's just retarded to come in a place where almost everyone is racist only to continuously complain about it.

Based Hilton Cartwright remember when I bowled you out in 1sts in 2009?

i complained about anime-nazis masturbating over memedesia, iirc

>muh democracy
sounds so dishonest kek (but I agree)

Why should you be racist on an /international/ board?
I get Sup Forums which is literally named politically incorrect but if all you want to do is talk about European achievements on a board dedicated to culture/inter-talks then I believe it is you that is on the wrong site.

>expecting cucks to use logic

dude cucks lmao

>le gug xd xd

Niggers are hated all around the world, not only a European thing.

Yeah I might be asking too much.

It's clear that niggers aren't the only people you hate.

Sup Forums is a board to appreciate other cultures and foreign people living in their own country. Therefore it's obvious to be against things that destroy a country's culture or people, like cosmopolitism, niggers and everything. The question now is: do you Americans actually have a culture?

How do you define culture?

A civilization. What's an American? It can be pretty much everything.

>How do you define *broad term*?
>*another broad term*

But for real, what is "culture" to you?

>"fuck you whitey"
>whiteys forced to leave
>"whitey pls come back"

In French we can use the word "culture", by expanding, when we refer to a civilization, like the Greco-Roman culture.

That still doesn't explain what it is.

>whites would easily win the race wa-

I was using the word culture in the sense of a civilization - all the knowledge, manners, and ideas of a country considered civilized.