What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wants die happy and not full of regrets, unfullfilled wishes, old and falling appart.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4

She wants wants and can have nothing.

A self hating waste of life.

She needs to die.

bump

why are some humans like this?

brain damage?

she'd fit right in with us on r9k

She just want people to die happy with good memories of their lives.

Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

shes doesnt want that

Haha me too

They feel lonely and alienated in modern society. They're stressed, suffering from anxiety, depressed, and scared of everything.

she jelly and thirsty af

She's miserable for good reason. She's living in a crowded city, and her job is that she lies down and looks at lonely men all day.

She has no skills or family to make her feel any sense of pride or accomplishment. She just exists.

The dude asks her questions and she basically just lives for no reason. She can't find a boyfriend, has no kids, no skills, no real job, nothing.

She's a husk, like most nips, which is why they're always killing themselves.

Nothing makes me feel worse than seeing people, especially couples, be so happy when I'm so miserable. It's not rational--it's petty and driven by jealous but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

they are like insects

Only person one has to blame for such a predicament is themselves, user.

She could still be a useful human, even though she's a nip, she's just lazy and would rather meek out a pathetic existence as a borderline prostitute instead of making something of her shitty life. She deserves to feel miserable, the issue is, some people never realize that being miserable is supposed to be your brain's way of making you do something to make your shitty life better.

these people need ewoks

Happy people are just lucky, none of them actually deserve it. Most of them aren't smart enough to be miserable. She's totally right.

she wants a Chad bf

In my mind I'm gone to Aokigahara /can't you see the sunshine?/can't you just feel the moonshine?/Ain't it just like a friend of mine to hit me from behind?/yeah I'm gone to Aokigahara in my mind

I have a lot of east asian friends - from Taiwan, China, Japan. They seriously see humanity, themselves, their own family - like insects. Was seeing a girl for a little bit who had no love for her mom. Just didn't have any love for family. She saw humanity as like this big viral mistake. Another friend, Chinese, has a similar view. Just absolutely no sense of worth in human life, couldn't care less about people suffering, anything. Just insectoid as fuck. Really strange.

There are some warm ones, but they're usually from Christianized families in Korea or China, where Christianity is growing. I think the far East always had this nihilistic, insectoid worldview that at the very least was held together by tradition and a kind of emperor and spirit-worship, but when it modernized, they just lost their fucking minds. Empty, empty.

So many suicides.

>She can't find a boyfriend

Yeah right

>She can't find a boyfriend
Weeaboos exist user, they could be NEETS together.

Christmas is a huge date night in Japan, it's like Valentine's Day. Japan has reversed cultural expectations for the December holiday season than America: in Japan you spend New Year's with your family and you want a date/girlfriend to spend Christmas with. So being single and alone at Christmastime makes her bitter about happy couples just like Valentine's.

>vice news
i could not stop laughing at this guy last night

They're right

muslims and jews BTFO

What the fuck does misanthropy have to do with being like insects?