Why is this wart-torn 3rd world country of 49 million people so culturally relevant?

why is this wart-torn 3rd world country of 49 million people so culturally relevant?
Good job Colombia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo
youtube.com/watch?v=mjhrsFS7XB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're the cool guys

t. Jhon Jairo Restrepo from Miami

incorrect sir my nipples are a fine pink color not unlike rosé

WTF THAT'S MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME (except that he lives in Boston)

can you make a vocaroo of you doing a sultry maluma voice and saying one of his catchphrases

>culturally relevant
pls elaborate. We're arguably the most relevant country in south America, even more so than Brazil. When people think about SA they think about drugs, jungle, tropical weather, latinas and thots, we've got them all

i would try it but i have no mic

>We're arguably the most relevant country in south America, even more so than Brazil
easy there, chief

your description is ok, except for the war torn part. Literlly never in my life I have seen a fucking gun other than secutity guards at buildings or policemen

what? Colombia culturally relevant?

Never noticed how ugly their flag is

what the fuck is up with colombia's flag? did a kid with downs make it?

I love Colombia!

wowowow, easy there, dawg

thats the wrong flag retard

>USA
>49 million people

You are the retard

how is columbia culturally relevant

Is the capital of the US

Algún colombiano de buena voluntad que me aclare de qué tribu es la música que inspira la base de esto? Es la misma de la cumbia tradicional
youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo

>t. Jason Palacios

no idea, Arawak probably

t. cletus mc burger

dubs. Gracias

t. Jimmy Mendoza

t. jimbob jimmins

>Culturally relevant
Outside of reggeaton and narcos nobody knows crap ablut Colombia. And even when it comes to reggeaton Puerto Rico is more relevant. You can go outside and ask what arepas or a paisa is outside and see their answer.

Colombia is amongst the least relevant countries in the world. Poor,not loaded with resources and inexistant diplomatic relevance.
The only thing that they are relevant at is cocaine production and trafficking and reggeaton,and Puerto Rico is way more relevant than Colombia at reggeaton

true. We're kinda relevant in the Americas, not around the globe. We don't expect a Yuro to know shit about our countries

i don't know about the dancing but everything looks like it could be from the wayuu

banger
though at one point I thought he was saying "estoy maduro, [unintelligible Spanish] Obama"

>being so mad at "irrelevant" country that had to made to post about it saying the same shit

>even more so than Brazil

Nah

> Poor
unequal, not poor. 3rd largest economy in SA after Brazil and Argentina an we're bound to surpass Argentina in the medium term.
> not loaded with resources
2nd most biodiverse country in the world after Brazil
> inexistant diplomatic relevance
about to enter opec and part of several organizations
> puerto rico is more relevant when it comes to Reggaetón
true, but which other countries besides us make decent reggaetón? Probably vanezuela and that's it

>Columbia
>relevant

Te agradezco mucho en serio
wtf

Comfy thread

Colombia is below the world average in GDP per capita. If you add up the inequality that you brag about you get one of the most miserable populations in the entire planet

This is one of the reasons why I love this board
youtube.com/watch?v=mjhrsFS7XB0

there are MILLIONS of colombians working perfectly legal jobs who would put the average spaniard wageslave to shame in term of annual income though. Also our unemployment rate is literally less than half yours. Underemployment and informal jobs are a bit of a bitch in this country though

Escobar and the Medillin is literally the only reason anyone knows anything about Colombia

Calm down 0n you are going to ruin a perfectly good thread, again

t. Tristan Martinez

>Not mentioning Coffee, their nature, their silly yet very interesting and intense football rilvalry with Cameroon, their women, FARC, García Marquez

columbia has some of the best twink camboys

t. stereotypical southerner name

>there are MILLIONS of colombians working perfectly legal jobs who would put the average spaniard wageslave to shame in term of annual income though.
>GDP per capita of Spain
38238 $
Comparable to New Zeland's or Italy's
>GDP per capita of Colombia
14609$
Comparable to Lybia,Peru or Argelia.
If you just factor Gini the average Colombia is miserable as fuck

life's comfy as fuck here regardless and our economy is actually growing. We do good on a lot of indexes as well. We have one of the best health care systems in the world (even though it is perceived to be shitty by the average citizen), we scored higher than brazil and Mexico in the PISA scores, crime rate has been dropping steadily year after year, etc....

the wayuu are our biggest indigenous group, they live in the far north, including the venezuelan side

>life's comfy as fuck here regardless
No comfy index and you are used to it. >and our economy is actually growing.
Slower than Spain's with an underdeveloped economy.
>We do good on a lot of indexes as well.
No. Being better than fucking Brazil at something is not doing good
>We have one of the best health care systems in the world (even though it is perceived to be shitty by the average citizen)
I don't know. Maybe
>we scored higher than brazil and Mexico in the PISA scores
>Scoring higher than Mexico
>An accomplishment
>, crime rate has been dropping steadily year after year
Good. Still the average Colombian is poor as fuck

Like our mapuches, their territory goes from the pacific to the atlantic, northern patagonia

STOP BULLYING

It grew slower than Spain's only this and maybe the last year. However during the last 2 decades our economy has skyrocketed compared to yours, not even a fucking contest. And at least here we don't have to deal with those subhuman 45°C you suffer during summer, good lord. what's up with those temperatures in Europe, who would've thought?

a retarded moor and a retarded congolombian having a retarded argument

>However during the last 2 decades our economy has skyrocketed compared to yours,
No. Spain and Mexico had a similar GDP per capita in the 60's. Spain now triples Mexico's GDP per capita. Colombia has been stagnant compared to Spain if anything. If you have to move the goalpost to heat it just shows that you have nothing else to say

I want to find a fertile Colombiana and make babies. Is Medellin a great place to start??

Post Colombian girl bunda and butthole

Si no ponemos las cartas sobre la mesa y defendemos lo nuestro frente a los extranjeros nadie lo va a hacer.-

I personally associate SA much more with Chile, Argentine and Brazil than Colombia lad, sorry to dissapoint you.

DELET

Deleted mine, do not want any spic gang to hunt me down ;__;

excellent thread

But you still have to worry about your dictatorial government though.

el chinito

el moro

yes
>>/out/ only whites and meds allowed ITT
good lad

el chinito

Déjalo tranquilo

make me.

el moro

No lo weí

tu no te metas o te reviento

el chinito

el moro

Tranquilos chicos

el chinito

el moro

que significa esto en cristiano?

el chinito

el moro

el chinito

Spam. Board rules. Déjate de molestarlo racista de mierda (ley, tu ip), sigo?

no puedo creer este autismo entre manolo y ching Chong martinez

che que estamos jugando bajale un cambio

el moro

esto

>jolines macho, que estos chavales sudacas no pueden salirse con la suya!

Cool!

el chinito

Bueno avisa, los filipinos vienen a shitpostear a los hilos en castellano deja de torearlos animal. Y de larpear de paso

este es el de siempre nos conocemos ya y no hay mala onda posta solo es una batalla de autismo

>castellano
wtf is that social construct? just call it spanish like normal people

el moro

lol if you asked me who was culturally relevant in NA i would say only brazil but if i had to pick one after i guess it would be colombia? but not saying much

el chinito

Nunca más te vuelvo a wear por maltratar a este hijo de puta que vez que puede la juega de víctima. Chinos de mierda que me la chupen. Gracias por el redpill. Aguante España.
0n
Chino ql nunca más te ayudo con tu estrategia de dar pena

>Castellano
¿Eso con que se come? No quieres decir "Español"

Dunno lol

geographic location: 2 oceans (pacific and atlantic. Close to 4 superpowers (USA, Brazil, Canada and Mexico), Closest SA country to Europe (along with Venezuela). Entry point to SA (only guarulhos airport in Sao Paulo and Mexico city airport have a higher yearly passenger traffic in latam)

Amazing climate, Access to 2 oceans, great natural resources, good airport, hottest women on the planet and mountains.
10/10

el moro