It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country...

It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country. Like i thought all Amerindians were genocided by Sp*niards and those who survived are Amazon tribes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Jy4F6fn_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo
beta.inegi.org.mx/contenidos/proyectos/ccpv/2010/doc/cpv2010_cuest_basico_d.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Spaniards didn't genocide anyone; they simply sneezed and almost everyone died soon after.

>spaniards
>genociding
That would mean they're able to win wars in the first place

that's genocide

Injun here

Whys it weird
The french fucked us over though

if you like us , pls dont threads about us, we prefer to be in the shadows

>It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country.
hmm... excuse me, amerindians have a whole continent for ourselves

you're not 1/16 injun right?

I post cree stuff

1/16 irish :^)

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

>It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country. Like i thought all Amerindians were genocided by Sp*niards and those who survived are Amazon tribes.

our amerindians fighted againt the spanish empire 300 years.

Mapuche warriors were master of the "guerrilla warfare", they created his own martial art and adopted the spaniard tercio and their weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Jy4F6fn_Q

Only country in the Americas that has an indigenous majority is Bolivia the next closest ones are Peru with 45%, Guatemala with 40% Mexico with 21%.

The thing is that, as the time goes by, neither native cultures or languages will survive. Even in Peru, the damage was already too clearly.

Us, Venezuela and Brazil are truly the same shit.

Gorilla*

we have less native

Quechua, Nahuatl, and Maya dialects are being revived.

This is literally a native american music base with imported shit added.

fuck, link forgotten
youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo

People never stopped using them

Some Peruvians are Amerindians. Some Peruvians are white. Some are East Asian. And some are mixed.

Simple, uh.

What does the native base sound like?

21% ? thought it was 30% at most and thats not counting metizos who look indio overall maybe 50%

The thing you hear from the beginning of the song

They're probably undercounted due to the stigma around being indigenous but hopefully that's dissipating and the next census will be more accurate.

This is a very strange phenomenon. I think that in the 2010 census about 6 millions of mexicans reported having an indigenous language as their first language, but about 15 million of Mexicans reported themselves to be indigenous.

Stranger, of the 6 millions of mexicans that reported to have an indigenous language as a first language, about 2 million didn't identify themselves as being an indigenous person.

true i mean there is that one mexican poster who keeps trying to say that mexico is 70% white by using xy chromosone studies but thats not a great source.

what exactly are the standards for being considered mestizo or indigenious in mexico ?

There are no standards, we don't act like America. The world doesn't function like you where those questions are asked and answered (very poorly) in your census.

Mexican mentality is = everyone is mestizo, amerindian is whoever feels he is and acts like an amerindian regardless of actual racial background.

Our census only cares to ask whether your Native or not, white, mestizo, black, etc. don't matter on paper. In real life, everyone pretends everyone is mestizo, and lighter skin / taller, the better.

wtf Uruguay is whiter than some European countries

this is native in mexico

it's just self identification and contrary to what the other guy said the census also asks you if you are afro-mexican.

that's why they are the richest cunt here

>census also asks you if you are afro-mexican.
The Mexican census hasn't asked for your race for at least 100 years.

beta.inegi.org.mx/contenidos/proyectos/ccpv/2010/doc/cpv2010_cuest_basico_d.pdf

And the only reason it asks about Indigenous people it's because it is considered a cultural group, not a racial one.

interesting so we could be looking at a larger amount of natives in mexico genetically its just that they don't identity as native on the state survey. huh my burger mind can't comprehened everything up here is fueled by race there is no "american" your either white, black, hispanic or asian. and god help you if your mixed

Why so?

Don't want people to know of your llama mounted lasers I bet huh?