>no, you! im too shy!
>you're cuter! you go!

All my friends are plebs.

That's even worse than going by yourself

>he doesn't see the band he likes just because no one else is going with him

That's a horrifying face
Also nice trips friendless-kun

yeah? so what? i'm there for the music not for friends

i'm going to see Mount Eerie at the end of March and there's no way i'm going to drag someone along to a down tempo, acoustic show about the singer's dead wife

It's inappropriate to use your own face as a meme desu

I'm bringing someone to a WHY? show tomorrow. I don't know if they will regret it or not or that I should have gone alone.

Have fun user. I would love to go to that.

>he doesn't meet new people at shows
Ok then

Cool, you seeing him in Queens? I'm thinking of going to that one

lmao you just walk up to random people and ask to be their friend?

only on drugs

i've gone to shows by myself plenty of times, and as a giant black guy i'm always the odd one out. just do it nobody gives a fuck

if you walk into that show chad as fuck, this will happen to you kids. don't buy into the depressed Sup Forums outlook
t. i know normies irl

met some cool people by going to shows by myself. people feel sorry for you and share all their weed with you too which is p cool.

guessing they'll either love it or hate it

the only "concert" I've ever been to was seeing a friend's metal band play in this small shithole venue

I don't like metal and it was a very unfun time, I basically stood in the back with my hands in my pockets while dudes in their 30s ran around in a big circle and flailed their elbows

>asked a friend if she wanted to go
>she said yes "wow yeah I'd love to go"
>still not sure if she took it as a date or not
>I just wanted to go with a friend
I still don't know what to make of it, how can I be so completely clueless Sup Forums?

buy some beer at the show or head to a bar after and see where it goes

I like to do it, it beats being uncomfortable when you bring a friend and you spend all night worrying and asking them if they are enjoying the show, so in the end, you yourself don't get to enjoy the show. Going alone also allows me to meet and talk to people (and get dates now and then with chicks), or not have to worry about having to worry about the time you arrive at a show or bolt out as soon as the show is over.

We're both like 19, and I'm certain that she's the type of person who wouldn't want to drink, at 19 or ever. I'm pretty much the same way about it.

I've been to so many shows by myself and danced my ass off, met cool people and made lifelong friends

well at some point you're just going to have to be straight up with your intentions. bonding over weed usually works if you guys are both into that. invite her back to your place if you can, and try to find some common ground on the music that you both like

Pretty much. Try it some time

>i'm 19 and i'm PRETTTTY sure i'll never want to drink
>mfw i'm 23

i've had this happen. feel it out. see how it goes. nothing to lose really.

I just don't want to lose a good friend, that all
I mean I've been drunk before. I had the dumb idea to say I could drink a friend under the table when she spent her first semester partying. Nothing bad happened, except my lungs felt like they were under a vice ~4 hours later.

Have confidence. That's all you need. Or start drinking and gather artificial courage.

if youre on firm ground as friends already don't view it as a date then.

its not a date lol

trips of truth. the fact that youre thinking about it shows to me that you WANT it to be a date... but this conflicts with the pics you keep posting which make you seem very gay

I’ve been to several by myself. Having other people with me would taint the experience. That’s also why I only go to the movies by myself.

Fine I'll switch to Bowie.
Also all I mean is that I'm not sure what her interpretation of it was, that's all.

t.

PWNED XD