Dad Bod

Do people actually think that dad bod looks ok or is it just fat promotion propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like girls saying they like nice guys which is really a strategy to weed out the weak and fuck the Chads.

Put a bit more muscles on that body and it's okay for a +40 man.

It's ok if you have millions. If you don't of course not.

This man is lacking in deltoids

This is what happens when a man has female bone structure (excluding wide hips)

It's the eternal females rallying call "I seem to be lacking sufficient orbiters" she says and continues "I like the disheveled guy that barely works out". The sad idiots come out of the woodwork. You can't call them maggots or mosquitos because at least those creatures take what they want. The beta orbiter is the one being taken. He wants it. The eternal female feeds on his dime and rests her purse on his arm, his shoulder. "s-she said she likes my fat stomach".

That BroScience guy did a good piece on this
if you can tolerate his character

>caring about what the eletric jew says you should look like

>think that dad bod looks ok
People don't think that. That's the meme.

It's weird how much a face changes when you lose weight or get fit. I mean, I get it. I know why it happens, it just seems so bizarre to me. An unattractive guy, can go full Male Model tier just from getting fit. Sure, it doesn't work on everyone. But it's still pretty interesting.

So are you implying that you can't pump and dump hoes that like, or at least act like they want your dad bod long enough to let you fuck them?

It's not like you have to spend a shit ton of money on women to let you plow them

ive been both those sizes, and im back to the middle now. I dont like being so big i intimidate people (i live in a 95% white area), but being in shape is good

>found the fat moose fucker

Lift some weights you chink manlet

It looks like he's bending forward and not flexing them, so they'd appear smaller. He's hunched over.

his right nipple looks like the nose for his stupid dog eyes tattoo

It's an annoying fad buzzword for the people with nothing better to talk about to discuss amongst themselves

fedora tipping aside, normies don't have anything worthwhile to discuss--they have no meaningful opinions on anything interesting

so muh dad bod xD
muh skinny jeans

Women like something soft to lay on but hate rolls, dad bod(which is just skinnyfat by a different name) meets both requirements
They all prefer the look of muscles though don't let them fool you

Looks like yer mom, faggot.

It's only ok to have a "dad bod" if you're rich af. You won't get away with it if you spend all your free time posting on a neet chinese politics forum.

its actually kawaii desu

>tfw it didn't work on me
>saw dudes go from Thad to Chad just from puberty

Crazy how it works. Regular kids suddenly became pussy slayers just because they became handsome.

You'll all have "dad bods" soon enough. Your tears will sustain me.

A dadbod would honestly be an improvement from my situation. I'm a fat skeleton.

>tfw my body is already shit so I'll age amazingly

It's obviously jewish propaganda aimed at making white men even more weak and low-test.

It's basically the modern way for a woman to say 'I don't like muscular guys'.

Where the fuck are their abs?

This guy drops truth bombs about it: youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

>what is lighting

>that
>fat

found the beta manlet

that's how you look like, when you don't have much body fat.

It's basically women trying to show that they accept men for being chubby, despite the fact that men never asked and don't care.
This way, women can come off as sympathetic towards men, despite having done nothing, which they in turn can use against men who criticize women for being fat pigs.

On top of this, it also tries to normalize being overweight or "imperfect", and by applying it to men, they're trying to indirectly apply it to themselves, by making it a universally accepted trait.
They're also taking a stab at fit guys and masculinity in general, by implying that being a chubby loser is better than being a fit alpha, which also can be transferred to fat women attacking fit women.

lighting, stance, and posture
if you stand like they are and you have developed abs, yours will look like this.

Most people you see today with washboard abs are hunched over slightly and flexing to give them that appearance

>lighting
Look at the guy on the left for example, it looks like someone carved out his abs and there's a pit where they should be. The others have a completely flat stomach, with no muscles visible, despite them being clearly seen on every other part of their body.

What they meant is that for famous rich people like Leo doesn´t matter if they have that body. Literally they started that meme putting 40 50 somethings male stars in photos with that reasonable to have at that age body. If you are an average normal person you better have a six pack or else, lotsa money.

That's not a dad bod. Dad bods are pecs without a 6 pack because men over 40 can't grow muscle there.

Except that the visibility of the abdominal muscles is all about low bodyfat. It's like they haven't done a single thing with their abs in their entire life.

Leo's always had a shit bod. Even when he was a skinnyfat twink.

Women pretend to like it so they can be gluttonous and lazy themselves

I have asymmetrical pectus is that acceptable

They're doing a vacuum pose, which invovles sucking in the stomach. This was common before bodybuilders started taking massive doses of HGH and lost the ability to do it because of their massive roid bellies.
Arnold was a master at it.

really, thats an example of a "dad bod" to you?

you're a fucking woman or a gay pool boy

Fat promotion propaganda. It's not even driven by men with "dad bod's" - it's an afterthought by the digusting female obeasts and it's not for the benefit of any men it's only so they can pretend to be happy with whatever low quality man has standards low enough they're willing to pork them.

Well that explains it. Looks ugly as fuck to me. Completely unaesthetic.

>electric jew
You mean the digital scale?

he's fucking homosexual and sees a /fit/ Scooby muscle man in the mirror

I guess you like pregnant men, then.

They meant chubby. Not chubby loser. A chubby winner (read it as someone with money, power, fame and prestige) will always be better and have better pussy than an "alpha" loser (read it as pick up artists and /fitfags).

Peddled by dykes and kikes to attack white relationships. Obviously sane white women are repulsed by lazy fat asses and it's a smart way of driving women away from men desu.

No, I prefer to not look like their stomaches were carved out with a gigantic ice cream scoop. To each their own, I guess.

women dont give a shit

No, they're referring to chubby losers, as these are the people they're trying to get support from. The pathetic betas and white knights.

It has nothing to do with telling the truth. They're lying through their teeth.

>Do people actually think that dad bod looks ok or is it just fat promotion propaganda?

it's his movie star career and millions of dollars that make dicaprio attractive, retard. when you have that then fuck you and your stupid fucking gym.

>mongols in charge of judging white aesthetics

I was going to use this one because I was almost certain that DiCaprio picture would have gotten a response like

>"this is considered 'dad bod' in bugerland"

now i have the FIDF all on my ass anyways I guess.

Can't win with you people

Mongol aesthetics are clearly superior, if whites find a vacuum stomach aesthetic. It's as ugly as pectus excavatum. It looks unnatural and wrong.

Straight up I have Dad bod. I got it from being a Dad and also I got sick this year and gained 25 pounds from reduced activity and general swelling from the condition. Honestly I feel fat as hell, working my way back, but younger women all over the place treat me like Tony Soprano. Not kidding, lots of flirty attention, don't know if it's daddy issue stuff but there's something about it.

More like Cuck Bod

fpbp

He was TWENTY ONE in this movie. Holy shit

lol thats not even close to being an example of a dad bod

what are you some roid boi lovin homo from /fit/?

all that /fit/ dick has warped your idea of reality faggot

go get shot in a gay bar

Good motivating pic.

Actual dadbod is Sean Connery when he was Bond, or Bobby Cannavale in Vinyl. These guys are just skinnyfat.

>Honestly I feel fat as hell, working my way back, but younger women all over the place treat me like Tony Soprano.

It's not your body. It's your age.

There are two things I've noticed that made me much more popular with women. One was being fit. The other was getting older.
While I've kept on lifting infrequently and have kept some of my mass, I've been letting myself go more and more over the past four years. However, I just started on a hardcore diet a few weeks ago, and I figure I'll be back to my old self by the end of summer. Still got 40lbs to go, but I figure I can drop 5 a week. I'll lose some muscle, but right now I don't care. I'm just sick of carrying around all this extra weight.

it's a term that literally means "completely average". or, it would be mean "completely average up until 1990".

tfw i have a better body than that but i havent been in a movie so nobody cares.

>shit body

not really, i'd ram that ass to hell and back

moreso women don't know what they want. they're solipsistic creatures.

they want a man that will accept their shit bodies and convolute that into thinking that they want a chubby man.

Doesn't look bad. Definitely not ugly.

DUDE IF YOU DONT LIFT YOU HAVE A DAD BOD

this coming from a 170lb runt of a man that starves himself

That's not dad bod, just normal to fit.

lmao dyel? He's got shit shoulders and shit arms, weak chest, and abs literally dont look like theyve been directly worked on. His back looks decent

Pregnant or not, Schwarzenigger wins.

>projecting this hard

Just point on the doll where the big, muscular Chad Thundercock touched you, son

And? He's miles superior to the picture on the left. Do you suppose he just stopped lifting then and there?

See how much difference lifting can make once you cut to around 10% bf.
It's crazy.

Potatoface to faggot.

>"Men" below 200lbs

The picture is supposed to show a dramatic transition from dyel to muscular. He is literally average, I dont know if you know about /fit/ but a lot of autists like yourself populate that board, and 8/10 look better than his shit body. The fact he needed validation and social praise for his "transformation" (which is literally nothing spectauclar, I mean good for him but...meh).

You mean from faggot to hero right?

It depends.
I find it cute, especially in older guys. A man with a family and a job wouldn't have a lot of time so a "dad bod" would show "I spent all the time I have with my kids and hobbies". Which is something I appreciate and would like in my future husband.
Also this.

I generally like average looks. Take care of your health and body but don't go overboard.

I think the older body building type was more aesthetic. The gigantic titty pectorals that everyone wants these days aren't so great.

>The picture is supposed to show a dramatic transition from dyel to muscular
And you know that, how? For all we can tell, it could just be a progress image of how he went from gormy lanklet to attractive.

Those aren't bodybuilders though. My guess they're swimmers.

>coming from American
You do realize 60% of USA is obese and 90% unfit?

Yes mother dearest!

This.

Dadbod has been hijacked by mediocre fatties, it's supposed to be like Old Man Strength; sure, you don't look ripped but you still look powerful.

>pic related, Sean Connery had dem dere cannonball delts

these all look like people who used to be fit and then gained weight

I don't think women hate an average body, it's like saying men only like giant tits and fat brazilian ass

>this used to be sexy and was acceptable

It still is faggot

How about some young Bud Spencer?

Bitches with daddy issues like it, which is like 60-70% of the female population nowadays due to the widespread breakdown of lasting marriage.

But yeah it's definitely fat promotion propaganda too. Where are all the feminazis who claim they wish to stop the celebration of unhealthy lifestyles when adverts like this are internationally syndicated?

The truth is feminism has been hijacked by the Muslim agenda to encourage women to start covering up.

They have already banned adverts with scantily clad women here in Londonistan, yet there's a massive poster of an owl wearing an S&M costume doing the rounds which no one seems to have a problem with. I wouldn't want my kids to see that

Not the same guy. That Seid faggot was already ripped at 13.

Oldfag here, "dad bod" was considered "manly" (and therefore sexy) in Poland back in 80's and 30+ ladies couldn't get enough of it. I assume this could've always been the case in other countries also.

Jeff plz go

Bretty gud

GOAT male body ideal coming through though. Sandow still has the best proportions for a man imo.

>30+

you mean the reproductively unfit?

how fucking blue pilled are some of you people? of course a washed up cumdumpster is gonna have to lower her standards so that the rich beta gets scammed into marrying her

women in the end like someone tall mascular and handsome, no matter the age

stop falling for memes

If there is something we learned: it's easy to be ripped when you are young with minimal effort, as it is easy for women to be pretty when they young. I mean seriously if a woman is fat during her 18 to 30 years she should kill herself. But you know fat people have no medical problems when they young, likewise alcoholic friends, problems start when you hit 50 years, then past comes back to you.