Has an actor/director ever embarrassed himself more than this in public?

Has an actor/director ever embarrassed himself more than this in public?
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
youtube.com/watch?v=NQIp2ydZhAo
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ToAah0ME4bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tino has always been a sperg

But I offer the time Lars Von Trier said he's proud to be a nazi

Holy shit man...

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

quentin tarancuck AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

>The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect

underrated post

my sides

? as far as I know he never said he was proud to be one, just that he was a nazi and that was obviously taken out of context. link to the proud part?

>it's a black male thing

youtube.com/watch?v=NQIp2ydZhAo

youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

He didn't actually say he was a Nazi. He said he found out his biological dad wasn't Jewish, he was Danish so that meant he must be an Aryan like Hitler.

>he tries to appeal o blacks
>black feet won't get licked
>SHEEEEIIIIIIT

This whole interview is just cringey.
>WE ALL GOT CONTAC' HI! OMG!

"After I saw Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me at Cannes, David Lynch had disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to see another David Lynch movie until I hear something different" Qentin Taratino

wow they literally indulged his foot fetish on national tv in front of a bunch of haus fraus

this is just weird

Apparently his mom slept around when h was a child so now he has a fucked up foot fetish.

This was funny up until "Imma gonna get medieval on your ass" and then it went south

Uno farto?

>Get your foot fetish indulged by a celebrity
>It's a black girl
Poor Quints

youtube.com/watch?v=ToAah0ME4bY

>((Cracked))

I might come back and finish watching but I just cant watch it right now. Too much cringe. No wonder hes always nervous farting all the time.

>Cracked

It's too fucking much. What a fucking spaz

I've never watched the entirety of this video and never will. holy fuck he is embarrassing

Aside from quentin being himself the HAHA WHITE PEOPLE AM I RIGHT is just as cringy