youtube.com/watch?v=WgBbJKiRxmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute accent.

why don't you like her user?

very
youtube.com/watch?v=OrtCMQceyjA

What are you talking about?
Janis Joplin is awesome!

Expressive, refreshingly unique pop songwriting with an air of experimentation, plus an incredibly singular, versatile, and well-controlled voice
Relatively consistent discography as well, at least until the mid-2000s

kek

some of her old stuff is good. homogenic and post in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgBbJKiRxmc

Homogenic, Vespertine and some singles. I don't understand why you'd not like Bork

Are you saying that's her only good stuff? Because Debut and Post are amazing and contain some of of her best tracks.

probably bait but I'll give it a shot.

she had incredible production, great arrangements, a very unique voice that has great range and is very emotive, her lyricism is almost uncomfortably intimate which gives them a unique quality, and she's cute.

any OP that uses the bjork_dead image is bait 99.9% of the time

Hey OP, do you mean
>why am I uncomfortable that women age
Because yeah, that happens. They can’t all Cobain themselves to retain an eternally youthful aesthetic.
If you’re only listening to music because someone is attractive, every 10 years you’re going to be p disappointed

kurt was murdered

lol I was fucking with you
I still think bork is qt btw

i unironically find her really attractive in that pic

same
something really cute about it
maybe the part in her hair?

She manages to look old but also young and cute in the best way possible.

Apparently she liked to masturbate every single day.

Hey, I do that too!

Probably still does

yeah, but you're not a girl user

it's unusual for a chick to admit she masturbates daily

nah, menopause is a hell of a drug

borky isn't your average girl

Bjork is much more cerebral, abstract and highly whimsical in her approach to music, which transcends the boundaries in which we can comprehend music. She can easily conjure up multiple realms, universes of deceit and sorrow and merge them into infinite happiness all at once. Hayley doesn't have that amount of creativity in her; her lyrics suffer from boring, lame and unimaginative ideas, which ultimately makes her a weak songwriter. She's limited to her weak intuition, unlike Bjork's esoteric fantasies. As such, Hayley has no creativity or imagination whatsoever in forming her generic pop songs. Her messages fail to deliver anything of substance or worth in music, and liberating superior genres to dilute them into uninspired pop clichés, where typical verse-chorus-verse structure without any deviation from what has actually been done before should be shunned by any intelligent music connoisseur. There's nothing original nor meaningful about this disgusting whore.

please don't bring them here

falseflag by a Hayley poster kys

Prior to meeting Her, Bjork was the only thing that came close to filling the whole in my heart

glad you found her user :)

I love her

he loves her
he loooves her
he loves her
he loooves her

probably my favorite photo of her
I remember how blown away I was when I first saw it

Because she used to make good music.

bork