One 'refugees' harrowing escape of Greece to Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=WLxo_SO6Nac

He fled the war in Greece to get to Germany by paying 2700 Euro to smugglers.

As the only comment in the youtube comme t section says:
----
noviceprepper539 hours ago
I am so happy he made it and hope his application will be favorably processed. There are millions worldwide who die dreaming of just living in safety with enough food to eat and adequate housing, so I am happy to see when one young person survives and appears poised for success. I hope it works out for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ellada/makedonia/thessaloniki/plateia-aristotelous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he wants to continue his studies in political sciences.

Merkel and Tsipras will be remembered as traitors of europe.

>Merkel and Tsipras will be remembered as traitors of europe.

We can only hope

Greece is at war?

the rapefugees are at war until they reach germany. the only safe country!

Yes we declared war on mosquitoes this year fuck off we're full.

>Greece is at war?

war has changed

Yes, a civil war, time to hang commies

Bless you!

T-this isnt how it was supposed to be bros...

>"refugee" able-bodied man somehow finds 2700 euros to get in the heart of europe cause "hey, looks better than the shithole of my country even though its a shithole because its inhabited by people like me"
>greek kids literally starve to death and our country has been slowly dying for the past 6 years, with every year being worse than the previous one
>guess which makes the news, even in our country

ah the war in Greece must truly be terrible

Are you sure he's a refugee? He looks like a Redditor.

>noviceprepper

KEK

We're all fucked Petros.

You could easly pass for a tanned german, time to hop the border yourself greekbro.

>ah the war in Greece must truly be terrible

it's horrible bruh

skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ellada/makedonia/thessaloniki/plateia-aristotelous.html

Hanging is inefficient.
Helicopter rides for all the commies.

Due to having less young people than old and a birth rate below 1.5 children per couple, Germany is gone.

The country will continue on as an Islamic country. There is a large Muslim minority at breeding age. A million each year for another couple years and they become majority of the breeding age population.

KEK MY REICH INTO PIECES

What do you think will happen to the rest of us when the heart of Europe becomes and ilsamic state?

We had a couple of refugees with four kids (and a fifth coming) that "disappeared".

Free four bedroom house, food, clothing, money for basic expenses, etc.
They stayed for two weeks, if I'm not mistaken.
There are people in the media asking if what we did for them was enough...

The war man, they are running from the war!!!

did you suck their dicks?
you NAZI?

As if Samaras was able to stop the flows.

Samaras is an incompetent sociopath.
But at least he built Amigdaleza and the fence on the borders with Turkey that helped reduce greatly the flows of immigrants.
Tsipras wanted to be a commie faggot and just let the fence and the sea borders unguarded unguarded and abolished the detention centers, Then he invited everyone in.

jesus christ I hate liberals

>appears poised for success.

Kek, where do you get these cucks?

Amygdaleza was a joke. Tell me how many detention center will we need for the current numbers? One in every city? The fence only turned the flows towards the sea which is way more difficult to control. And the fence still stands today.

shoulda paid taxes

We do americuck