Do you agree that the following are white people rap?

Do you agree that the following are white people rap?

>Wu-Tang clan
>Eminem (obviously)
>Chance the Rapper
>Childish Gambino
>A Tribe Called Quest
>Digable Planets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fb1RnM4hWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

I'll also add:

G-Eazy (with the exception of No-Limit)
Jedi Mind Tricks
Immortal Technique

EY SHANIQUA, GIMME ANOTHUH BUHKIT OF DEM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

k-pop faggot detected. Also, that's a chinese restaurant and I'm not even sure if she's black

also kendrick lamar and the entirety of odd future except for frank (black thots love him).

add all of rhymesayers
take off wu, tribe and digable

will co-sign this

Black people do like Kendrick, though. I give him a pass for that reason. I also didn't include Post Malone because black people like him too. He was the first white rapper I ever heard Hot 97 play.

Tribe is not white people rap
white people love frank too

What would be black people rap?

No, I agree with that BOOTY though

LMAO

Tribe is the poster child of white hip-hop/backpackers
Rappers that black people in 2018 follow

Lil Ugly Mane is just as bad as Eminem, SuicideBoys, Ghostemane, Bones, all that shit is about as gansta as a suburban 14 year old in hot topic

Oh and how could I forget Death Grips

No actual black rapper would ever have an ugly white dick as an album cover

Oh and is there such thing as Mexican people hip-hop? I would include Snow tha Product and Kap G in that

You forgot MF Doom, any rapper on a Gorillaz album or any rapper within one degree of separation from the above.

why do people love to point out that rappers have a lot of white fans like it's a big gotchya moment or something? Most of the time it's a person who doesn't like rap.

Eminem stan detected

Every rapper has white fans. This concept is more about lack of black fans. Like Eminem, his songs were never played on rap stations and not many black people are into him.

Op is a faggot. This a thinly veiled bait thread. Op wants replies saying "oh no black ppl do like those guys, I think you mean niggers op". That's what you really want you, pathetic grime. Yea I almost called you grimes. Take it as an insult, I meant it as such. These threads suck, suck a fuck.

Why do we care what color the fanbase is?

Nobody who's racist would ever make a thread like this

atmosphere
hieroglyphics
kid cudi
mos def
jay electronica

They're all white people rap, but Wu-Tang, Tribe, and Digable Planets are good.
>and not many black people are into him.
In my experience, this isn't true at all.

I've only heard 2 black people bump Eminem, and one of them is from a rich part of Long Island.

I agree that Wu is good, and to an extent Tribe and Dig too

I don't think Wu Tang started out as white rap, it just turned that way since their present day fans are mostly white. Black kids/20somethings don't seem to listen to rap music that's older than a year or so

So is the implication of this thread "If white people listen to it it's bad" or is there another point here?

No, it's just for fun.

>>Wu-Tang clan
yes
>>Eminem (obviously)
yes
>>Chance the Rapper
yes
>>Childish Gambino
yes
>>A Tribe Called Quest
yes
>>Digable Planets
do white people even know about them?

Wonderful, I liked a lot of the people mentioned so I was confused.

Pic related is definitely white people rap. Surprised it took this long to get mentioned.

I'm a whitey and they were in my top 30 for A long time. So I'd say yes, some white people do.

black people dont listen to eminem. this is fact.

>Like Eminem, his songs were never played on rap stations

What planet do you live on, his songs have been on the radio since the year 2000.

>Immortal Technique

I still can't over the fact that he went to the same artfag school as Lin Manuel Miranda, but was his bully that would dump him in trash cans.

Black people definitely fuck with Kanye, so no.
True.
I've never heard any of his songs on Hot 97 or Power 105.1. The first white artist I heard on these stations is Post Malone, black people actually like Post Malone.

Immortal Technique is garbage anyway

>hurr I make song about fuck own mother, so deep

kendrick

Oh how could I forget Logic

death grips isnt rap

>I've never heard any of his songs on Hot 97 or Power 105.1.

Okay but you don't listen to those radio stations simultaneously in one ear each, 24/7/365 for 18 years now.

You obviously don't know a lot of black people

Also i'm surprised no one has said Tyler the Creator yet.

If you actually remember 2000, you're at least 35 years old. If so, you actually remember black stations playing Eminem?
I've lived around black people my whole life and I work in a warehouse with mostly black people.

>I've lived around black people my whole life and I work in a warehouse with mostly black people.
So out of curiosity how do you think they would feel about the artists in this thread if they heard them?

I think they would agree with me. That doesn't mean they think they're terrible artists. I was at a black club one time and they played Jump Around, the crowd seemed to enjoy it but that doesn't mean House of Paint isn't 110% white rap.

Does anyone else wanna sniff that girl's ass?

WHOA BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE LIKE THE SAME THINGS STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

You faggot pop leftists behave just like Sup Forums

all rap is white people rap

Somewhat related question: Is Lil Pump's popularity fueled by corny Latino high schoolers?

I went to an Eminem concert in 2014. Don't think I even saw 10 black people.

was there anyone besides white people?

Yea I jumped the gun. Fuck this thread though

This is unrelated to the topic at hand, but would you rather eat Becky G's ass or Camila Cabello's?

bump

that's kinda disturbing

lel womanlet

Anything with an above 8 grade reading level gets labelled white people rap.

>entirety of odd future except frank
i think you misspelled Earl

*tips fedora*
she looks average height

and most importantly she's not a buttlet

>Wu-Tang clan
Whiteys and older niggas
>Eminem (obviously)
speaks for itself
>Chance the Rapper
whiteys and niggas
>Childish Gambino
WHITEYS
>A Tribe Called Quest
older whiteys and older niggas
>Digable Planets
lest white on this list

my grandma went there, didnt know it was an art school

I'm pretty sure Digable Planet's fanbase is entirely white at this point. Shabazz Palaces too.

you don't include bones or suicideboys, the bones concerts have been insane, a guy married a chick on the stage in moscow.

>a guy married a chick on the stage in moscow
>insane
Wowee.

Stack Bundles
Kevin Gates
Trouble
Dem Franchise Boyz
Bump J
OJ da Juiceman
Jadakiss
all of Dipset
all of No Limit
Juvenile
Memphis Bleek
etc.

Don't forget Sage Francis, The Streets and the Beastie Boys

I can't believe we all forgot CunninLynguist and Flobots. FUUUUCK those guys

EL-P sometimes too

The Beastie Boys are way too obvious. That being said, Paul's Boutique is that hardest album a white group in the 80s could have ever put out

The Roots are white rap, right?

Chance the Rapper and Childish Gambino, yes
The rest, no - except Eminem who I think goes either way.

Eminem is as white as it gets.

white people love Earl

black people don't like rap
it's all afrobeats and jazz

6ix9ine is the best because he makes music for everyone to enjoy

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGAS AND THEM HOOVER NIGGAS

he's mexican and also his fanbase is multi-racial compared to most sc rappers

I don't think rhyming nigga with nigga qualifies as actual rap

>Only the last word of the rhyme matters
Plebeian

true, everyone likes 6ix9ine, except for backpackers and alt right fag. what is the fanbase of most SC rappers, though?

that being said, his persona in real life is kinda corny, he should stick to making music and not acting tough
internal rhymes

youtube.com/watch?v=7fb1RnM4hWc

6ix9ine is such a cool dude, he gets along with people from all different cultures

>looks like the rape baby of a ms13 member and a bag of skittles

6ix9ine is not MS-13, first of all he's not Salvadoran, and second he's blood which I'm pretty sure would stomp out MS on sight

>soyboys arguing about who's blacker

>make a joke about how he looks like the result of a gang member raping a bag of candy
>nuh uh he's Salvadoran he can't be part of that gang

>fat, doughy, chinless, friendless, miserable K-POP autist detected

You're the first person to ever make a skittles joke about 6ix9ine, good for you user

fucking fedora fag

my waifu spits out mad rhymes you chump

Maybe if he didn't look like a fucking transsexual clown I'd take that manlet seriously.
>5'6''

Run The Jewels
theyre good but i think their audience is mostly suburban high school students who like to act like they listen to a lot of rap

he would fuck you up, dude

I have nothing against K-pop listeners, as long as they respect hip hop

Maybe if I gave him a Step Ladder.
Oh, and a pair of pliers to remove his dick from your throat, you cock-gargling fag.

The only rap any self respecting white man should listen to is Moonman

kek

he doesn't, he rhymes wheelie with silly and billy

this, death grips is industrial punk rock

Unironically, Tupac and Biggie. White people think that the holy trinity of rap is Tupac, Biggie and Eminem.

Kid Rock, Kanye West, Drake, Jay-z

I SWEZAR TO GOD IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOEW HOW DO I FIND YOUR ADDRES I WILL SLATY YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY FIUCK YOU ABOUT "WHITE RAP" YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THIS EVERYTHING I FUCKING HATE ABOUT THIS FUCKING GAY EARTH BLACKS MAKE DEEP CONSCIOUS MUSIC AND YOU LABEL IT WHITE FUCK YOU YOU DID THIS WITH JAZZ OH WHAT NOW IF IT'S NOT DUMB NIGGER SHIT ITS NOT BLACK? FUCK YOU DID I REMEMBER TO SAY FUCK YOU