/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDTRxGAkFfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hodor on an hodor.

“I looked for you on the flight plan,”
“We were not there,”
“Woe to the masked man if we had been,”
“When the plane fell, Bane knocked your superior with his fists, and I wondered where you were.”
“Far away, or CIA would yet own the plane, and Masketta would burn in seven hells.”

Ha ha I love pleb jokes

Those are Reddit jokes.
Reddit started the Hodor memes.

Either Bran or Sansa will be assassinated by Jaqen. It will happen in Ep.7. Arya will enter Sansa's / Bran's chamber and she'll find a pool of blood and Jaqen wearing her face and dragging the corpse away. He'll then take off the face and duel angry-as-fuck Arya. Arya will win.

thanks

>I hate popular things. Ah, look at me, I am hip.

it's a shitty joke, retard.
we'd hate it even if it wasn't popular.

thats some cool fanfic

By Jupiters Cock, To What End Brotha!

>fanfic
>not confirmed leaks

We'll see

The epitome of underage faggotry

>mrw the nfl season is finally over and george fatcuck posts a huge wall of text on his blog that easily could have been another tyrion chapter for twow

I officially gave up on the series half a week ago, so I technically shouldn't give a fuck about the fat fuck anymore, yet I am LIVID!!!

What the fuck was his problem?

he couldn't see

Holy fuck, who reads this shit again?

books done and getting wrapped or he wouldnt have posted random shit on new years

didn'T read, but I hope his teams lost and he's crushed and depressed.

>So I guess I'll just be on my way then, Dabid?

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PDTRxGAkFfA
FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK

>ah, we sports fans are a strange and perverse bunch.
>we

He'll fit right into Sup Forums.

Haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who gets to be king after Tommen?

What is it with that board? I keep hearing about it being spammed with cp, but I reckon it's the usual crap with parts of Sup Forums trying to out-compete itself as being more edgy than other parts.

>welp, looks like stannis is dead
>good umbers are dead
>north clansmen lost
>no bolton blood
>shining lapu lazuli freys win
D R O P P E D

Friendly reminder, George is killing off all these great interesting characters so we can get ready for JonDany romance that will save Westeros.

Like in actual inheritance order? I guess it would pass to Stannis like it was supposed to anyway. After him, I guess... Fuck, no one. Baratheon lineage is ded. I guess the biggest Lord under the Baratheons. Of course assuming a major Lord doesn't take the throne in this time of chaos, which is happening now.

how do you get that out of this video?
he basically says that Stannis is trying to look weak, that if the frey circle him they'll drown in the lake, etc..

Not saying it's not lost, but nothing in that video points that way.

So how does it look like in the series, are there no candidates mentioned? What is Cersei planning to do? I haven't watched it for few seasons

in actual inheritance order, assuming everyone follows the law and no one rebels against the "rightful" choice... Would it be Edric? Is anyone else in front of a legitimized bastard (regardless of the lords being OK with it or not)?

>What is Cersei planning to do?
seriously?

>no bolton blood
I'd say it's a good reason to drop the series for everyone who didn't do so earlier, but TV!Roose was shit anyway

idk user, there's something highly off in those asha fragments, I just feel a frey victory just by the sole fact that martin is making her the pov for the battle, just some instinct I feel in my bones.
plus, there's the fact that the show that killed stannis that keeps haunting my dreams at night

i thought he was only a recognised bastard, not a legitimised one

If there's no rebellion/Wot5K but Joffrey/Myrcella/Tommen die of natural causes after Robert's death, do you think Cersei/Tywin would let Stannis rule and start a new Baratheon/Florent dynasty over the Baratheon/Lannister they had in mind for a decade?

Oh ok, figures, she a king now. As I said, I haven't seen it for ages.

>I just feel a frey victory just by the sole fact that martin is making her the pov for the battle

well it was either Asha or Theon...
There's no Frey/Bolton/Umber/Manderly PoV.

It might be like that anwyay, but I don't know. We've already have an "Asha facing certain defeat" chapter.

A repeat, only instead of trying to escape, she dies with the rest? Of flees again? Not sure I buy it.

>Arya will win.
How will she win?

well, it kinda makes sense for her to do that (she wanted power her entire life, and now she had an opportunity). It just doesn't make sense for anyone to support her for it.

And as you haven't seen it in some time... The show is basically (especially in S7) The league of Evil vs the League of Good.

They couldn't possibly make it more black/white.

Every bad guy will ally together for no reason, and every good guy will ally together for no reason.

It's easy.
After 2 seasons of no adequate fighting training, she killed the Waif.

It makes sense that after 1 more season of no training, she can kill Jaqen.

In season 8, after yet another season of no training, she'll kill the Clegane brothers in a 1v2.

now you are truly no one user. valar morcrayons

All Stannis had to do was wait it out.

I dare you, motherfucker, I double dare you to say that you hate pic related.

Seriously though, is pic related the most lovable character in the series?

he was a pretty lovable guy
if only the starks were a little smarter

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I am a tripfag and I am proud of it.

So that means that Arya Stark of Winterfell is a Mary-Sue?

1 season of no training and fighting, she thinks she can defeat Jaqen Motherfucking H'Ghar in combat?

SHE TRULY A MARY-SUE?!!

It's pretty obvious that we are going to get a fake Theon burning. Asha will witness the Freys falling into Stannis' trap, but something small will go wrong and the chapter will cut out.
Then we'll see the triumphant Karstarks and Freys returning, but the Frey commanders are dead of course. But Arnolf Karstark is Theon in disguise, and Stannis' men are wearing Frey uniforms that they fished up from the lake. Theon takes Winterfell with a small force again, with the help of Lady Dustin and the other lords, and Roose escapes.

The One True Ship.
100% canon.
Valar Dohaeris.

Arya Stark vs Jaqen H'Ghar

Who Will Win This Fight?!

Round 1: Plot Armor
Round 2: Skills and abilities

ASOIAF Anime when?

soon

Jeez I don't know
>get stabbed 3 times in the chest by an assassin
>fall into sewer water
>walk a mile to your only non-HOB&W friend in the city
>she happens to be a surgeon and patch you up

>Round 1: Plot Armor
jaqen 60
arya 100

Round 2: Skills and abilities
jaqen 100
arya 0

But plot armor is negated when you face soemone with a stronger one, so it's basically 0 vs 100. Skill is irrelevant at this point, it's just the plot armor.

I mean if Daenerys ended up in a swordfight vs prime Jaime she would win easily.

Same thing here.

forgot pic lel

Me in the white shirt

I want to fill it up, her ASS HOLE

>Davos lands on Dragonstone, where Dany now has her base of operations
>"I hear you fought for the false king, Stannis Baratheon"
>"To my shame, your grace. An evil man."
>"I heard that he took your fingers, despite your service to him"
>Tyrion looks at Davos' hand and farts
>"I hope he didn't take your cock, too"
>Tyrion has a swig of ale and farts again

Thank seven gods, Arya and Jaqen will never fight, they are friends/future lovers.

>Is Davos even going to be slightly mad about Tyrion's wildfire roasting his son?

when does new season start ?

>Implying they remember that Davos had a son
Either he won't be mad at all, or he'll acknowledge that it was Stannis fault for being a white racist nazi who killed noble Renly.

gotta respect the tactics

Literally Dany or Jon.

t. Jon Arryn for staking Robert's claim on his Targaryen blood

Lord Estermont.

If it worked like that then Jaime would be next in line.

No-one would support Jamie as King. Putting Estermont on the throne would be like cutting your losses.

>no Baratheon blood
>no Valyrian blood
>lol Baratheons are my cousins on the wrong side

lol no

>no Valyrian blood

How the hell are all these massive ancient houses down to 1 family branch at the start of AGoT. Does Preston have a conspiracy theory about this?

pure pottery if theon retakes winterfell a second time

@78013090
>Estermont's have Valyrian blood

No (you) 4 (you)

>bran comes back to winterfell
>bran:hey guys im a greenseer
>bran:i know all about what ramsay did and all about aryas list
>bran: i can time travel
>bran: i can spy on anyone i want at any point in time i want
>bran: literally anyone
>bran: anywhere
>bran: anytime
>sansa: cool
>sansa: anyway does littlefinger seem untrustworthy to anyone else
>arya: if only there was a way we could find out for sure
>...
>...
>...
>bran: anyway who wants to hear about lyanna and rhaegar

holy fucking shit

You talking about the same Davos who think Melisandre's magic is miracle?

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna be mad about it.

>Your father isn't Eddard, Jon!
>You're actually a targaryen! Isn't that great?
>I've just got crowned KitN... not sure the northmen will like it.
>Northmen all go WTF I LOVE TARGARYEN NOW! for no reason at all

>WTF I LOVE TARGARYEN NOW!
this is basically all of westeros in s7

>literally a Targ
>those guys who stole one of their Lord's daughter (they aren't a lady until they marry, right?) Anyway...
>who killed their Lord
>and his heir
>which started a war
>which killed many northmen and loved ones to the northernmen
>"Anyway, yeah you know those guys? I'm actually one of them and not a Northman at all. Isn't just hilarious haha oh man what a prankster my dad was before he also rode South and was killed by a different Southern family haha"

Almost like this can be fixed by marrying a Stark.

Jonarya

Arya H'Ghar
Jaqen Stark

The fuck is this?!

The purest ship of all.

looks like breera fanart to me

the same pictures that desperate losers keep posting

>When your stunt double is taller, thinner, and more attractive then you.

How does Emilia live with herself?

She gets a paycheck bigger than her ass.

>Read better books instead of waiting for a fat hack to release another turd

Satan, you are correct.

But I didn't read the books in the first place. Watching some of my favorite shows get cancelled never to reach their proper endings or getting rushed lackluster ones has conditioned me to only get involved in things that will actually end, George's books not being one

When will Jon Snow marry her?

there is only one certainty in life

and that is

bran sucks

After Lyanna conquers the South and both Arya and Dany die, only then and not before

well, sansa sucks too. that's very certain too

I have this idea, the problem is I don't know if this has been done before

I want to add everything george has ever written on his blog this year and just to see how many words did he write this year alone. I don't know, I've seen more autistic things done to the books on reddit, I don't think I'm the first one to think of that idea.