Chinese immigrants vs. Indian immigrants

Chinese immigrants vs. Indian immigrants

which is good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They both have good and bad ones. Chinese bring more money and PhDs, but they drive real estate prices up. Indians bring more programmers.

Chinese overall

Indians assimilate very well and have more in common with Australia than China

Indians >>>>>>>>>> Chinese

At least Indians are somewhat humans and don't maltreat animals.

Chinese are worse overall I meant to say

That's not entirely true, a lot of animal cruelty stories happen in most third world countries. also this: youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ

honestly don't watch if you get disturbed by village idiots harassing animals.

it's not nearly as common in South Asia for religious reasons though

Both are bad. Both Indians and Chinks are ethnocentric unlike the hosts who are gullible enough to accept them.

India good.
Chinese bad.

take it from a leaf. you don't want either.

A lot of Indians are pretty based. Sikhs especially. Chinese never talk to natives, it's kind of annoying. Makes them seem arrogant. It's probably because they duck at english, but the point still stands.

>Indians assimilate very well and have more in common with Australia than China
Both chinks and indians create ethnic enclaves in the greater toronto area. Street shitting, driving taxis and worshipping rats are as much anglo saxon traditions as harvesting bile bears.

Duck = suck

Chinese all the way

Equal

nick spencer tells me they are both bad because their iq is too high
youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk

Indians will talk to you but will still prefer to live close to other Indians. I heard this from Indians relieved when they move to Brampton (Bramladesh).

notice how I said Australia and not Canada

Would prefer chinese t b h. Smarter, lighter skin, non-religious, their women love white men etc

Indian iq is 85, prajeet. Inviting foreign elites creates a treacherous fifth column. Indians and chinks will not vote in favour of the host nations interests.

What does worshipping rats and making goofy movies have to do with australia?

IQ isn't an effective measure of third world countries

It's more of a sport thing.

You got me. My majority poo in the loo high school had a cricket team but neither a hockey nor a lacrosse team.

>iq
Smart ethnocentric foreign elites are not a good thing for the host I don't think.

both have their ups and downs, and while they both can in general be pretty shit, indians are better.

They're both alright, they're probably the biggest immigrant groups here. Plenty of good and decent and plenty of unpleasant ones.

Exactly this. The rare times I meet a chinese speaker that will actually talk to americans they turn out to be form taiwan or singapore.

Indian by far, all the indians when I was in highschool and currently in uni are based, chinkw legit do not assimilate, they have this weird in-group out-group mentality I find. There is a good and bad in both though.

Indians, they always smile at you on the street, whereas the Chinese just hurry past

Smiling while shitting on the street?

Both are good because they usually aren't Muslim.