Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0
youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI
youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JR6n23_fL3o
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never understood the argument that she's an industry plant because if she was then her music would probably be better. I really don't think it's that unbelievable that some cute girl making a somewhat catchy tune aping off the popular trends of the time would have a viral video and get a bit of short lived notoriety.

Now that Tobias Jesso guy from a few years ago, that's what an industry plant looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0

I can guarantee you that she did not produce pretty girl on her own

shes cute in the pretty girl video but literally hideous in every other picture/video ive seen her in. hows this possible

have you ever been on Instagram?

yikes lmao
she was cute in her first video but now she looks like she’s going for the perma period bloat aesthetic

who's this 6/10?

o shit didn’t even scroll down but glad i’m not the only one who sees this hahahaah

How is Varg an industry plant m8

She looks like a female version of me

Her dad is the like head marketer of coca cola or some shit. shes 100% a plant

La creatura...

youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI

Reminder shes going to make some generic dream pop album in about a year and it'll be heralded as some masterpiece by the music media as some brave girl defies the odds and BTFOs men with her bedroom pop. the fix is already in. this shit is so corporate it hurts.

He happens to be buddies with the founder of Fader.

Remember who initially interviewed who, by the way?

post boy puss

She’s a jewish trust fund baby............. of course she’s an industry plant of some sort

based musico el goblino

No.

This is literally karaoke. Who the fuck buys these tickets?

yaeji is an obvious plant too
the owner of her label has a lot of connections in the music press and previously wrote for pitchfork and the village voice
i don't mind tho because her music is actually good unlike clairo's

karaoke can be fun sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=JR6n23_fL3o

this fucking band. its literally so obvious

Maybe not a plant, but her dad definitely paid for her to be hyped

Chance The Wrapper
Lana Dell Ray

bands like this don't piss me off

it's the people that get fooled into thinking it's good underground music that boil my blood

>And i’m proud to be a Le 56, where at least i know i’ll consume

thought this was Julien Baker and was concerned but it was just that one meme

does anyone have more clairo pics? for science

frankie comos

who is this qt?

Indie is dead and has been since the year 2000.

Why do people get bent out of shape over a 16 year old girl and not Swans/ Animal Collective/Diiv etc?

Lmao

fuck you, my waifu is cute!

she looks like a dyke who runs a gas station

she looks just like my ex
fuck me god fucking dammit
ive watched the pretty girl video so many times because it reminds me so much of her

cuz dey all uggo incels like most of the bitch nerds on this board

because anco and swans used their privilege to make interesting music
diiv fucking suck tho so i'll agree with you there

gtfo

>if she was an industry plant
she literally is, her first concert she opened up for tyler the creator and her father is heavily connected in the music industry

uh... no sweetie ;^)

FUCK

Is this supposed to be an industry ripoff of Lush?

they're suppose to be a "glam" punk throwback thing. At least that's what it says in their paid feature articles.

Dua Lipa?

pale waves

Yes.....yessss...... let the existential torment flow through your soul. This is what it means to be human.

muh

Jesus christ, she's literally flat every note

literally has the lower body of a 12 year old

>implying that's not why Sup Forums likes her
related
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

>caring she's an industry plant and not the fact you're not fucking her
Wow you're a fucking homo

any more pics like this?

Grimes?

Lol stfu

niiiice

Her daddy is the CMO for converse (who sponsor Tyler the Creator and are developping a music program with their own studio, etc).

She also has an image consultant and a producer working for her (she could barely keep a rythm when she was doing Alex g and frankie Cosmos covers on her bandcamp) but I guess her father wanted to whore his daughter out, so started to push her music on soundcloud and bought youtube views and likes, so yes she is 100% an industry plant

anco interesting music?

lmfao

>NO SOY HIPPIES
Based

oh moo your so precious. you'll love who we tell you to love and we've decided you'll love clairo. lol stop pretending you have a say in this

Why does she keep pulling her pants up above her belly button. Its weird as fuck.

le epic throwback 70s trend

durn forgot the pic

EVERYONE ON THE YOUTUBE REC SIDE BAR IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT

not true btw

first time I saw that shitty video I thought it was some attention whore NEET girl from r9k trying to seduce her board mates with lazy karaoke cover videos. and now she's somehow a plant for a major record label. what a leap.

its not a leap if you realize she was a plant from the beginning.

Dont worry buddy, things will get better, she wasnt the one and that ok. Feel Better, everything will be ok.

don't lie to the lad m8

just seems very at odds with what most industry plants surface as. maybe this is just a new approach to forcing an artist.

I mean, honestly in some cases, things wont be ok. But in my opinion, there is no use in wallowing in that, so it is more useful to just atleast attempt to move on.

just tell the truth: to live is to suffer

post armpits

it doesnt really matter if it seems odd, the facts have emerged. halsey came up in a similar way.

If you don't strive to not conform, your life is meaningless. (I feel as if our sentiments pair well)

life is meaningless regardless of what you strive for. meaning is a human construct that doesn't exist in nature. awareness is a perversion of reality

hey man, you're telling me Clairo Cotrill daughter of Marketing Mogul Father Cotrill is an industry plant and didn't get famous "JUST BY BEING HERSELF?!"

shame on you for putting this precious gem down

There have been so so many people on YouTube and elsewhere with so many more followers/fans that don't just suddenly get covered by big name publications and get big opening slots etc. Not to even mention the help she's getting from big names. The overly laid back aesthetic seems crafted too

I have literally no idea who she is, but she's hot. Not as hot as Lorde but still up there

>mfw the rudes itt don't realize they've already lost this fight
>because cute
>CUTE

It's hip huggers that has been a trend. Pants going around your waist is the default esp for women

good answer

Literally my first thought

raury

this nigga actually thinks yaeji is acceptable

my sides, i dont know why but lol damn

I prefer Gus Dapperton
New EP just dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0

fuck off shill

Yeah I'm getting Soros checks in the mail from the jewish cultural marxists sending me here to promote Gus Dapperton to make you gay. Kill yourself. It's good music and fans of Clairo would apperciate it

isn't anyone tired of this gay ass "guy dresses in weird retro clothing and has stupid hair and/or facial hair" shit. been going for more than a decade

no just you

you know people all shill things for commercial gain

*also shill

fuck off shill