Join the Sup Forums club at school

>join the Sup Forums club at school
>they make fun of me ask why I hate non-whites when I say I'm from Sup Forums

wtf I do bros?

You tell them that jews are responsible for all the problems in the world today, that niggers commit the vast majority of crime even while being a tiny minority, and that arabs are barbaric scum who just want to force convert you into their death cult based on murder, sex slavery and torture etc... and that white people have given the world pretty much every modern invention we take for granted today.

>Sup Forums club at school
Are these things real?

Some asians are okay.

A fucking leaf.sage

>Sup Forums club
>school
Get out.

you know what to do

I told a guy I know who goes on Sup Forums that I go to Sup Forums. He think it's crazy but we're still friends

I didn't know they had Sup Forums clubs in junior high school

1st rule of Sup Forums: dont talk about Sup Forums
2nd rule of Sup Forums: DONT TALK about Sup Forums
now you know why

>Sup Forums club

kys

>school Sup Forums club
Can't wait for the next meeting, friend! Btw Carter forgot the secret knock to the clubhouse.

>Sup Forums club

You deserve everything that comes to you

loving these threads

>canadians are out shitposting australians

>hate non whites
>implying there isn't a difference between ghetto niggers and civilized black men
>>>/reddit

See your first mistake was joining a Sup Forums club. Why in the fuck would you want to meet other people who come here?

Sup Forums is a higher level board. The kind of people that would join a Sup Forums club are probably from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. You should have known this.

wtf you do in a Sup Forums club ?

>but were still friends

Thats cute op...now kill yourself

>Sup Forums club at school

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks 4 dat m8.

tho if ur srs kys

>Sup Forums club
How fucking autistic is Canada?

time to reinvest my memefund in leafs

>Sup Forums club

Hire bikers to kill all of them and then kill yourself.

You tell them that Sup Forums is a board of peace. #NotAll/pol/acks

That's what you get for revealing your power level.

I'm guessing that it would be full of /r/Sup Forums Redditors and Sup Forums tards.

Where in Canada are ya at mang? Why would you ever do that?

>Sup Forums club
>at school

I am so disgusted right now

>A

sekrit klub

Are you in HS or college

Cancer is always real, user.
Equality is a false god. Convert to the teachings of kek, the path of light. Do not observe the traditions and organizations of false faiths.

its kind of cute desu

This.

Preach the teachings of kek to them.
You'll make a few converts.

back to /s4s/

There was one at my school back in 2010. They weren't open about it but it was pretty obvious to me because they were always spouting off memes like the game and shit. They basically sat in the chess club and played starcraft every chance they got. Surprisingly they did have 2 girls in the "club".

I really only know this because I played some of them at chess occasionally. One of them was fucking unbeatable at it.

This is why we can't have nice things

>Le nigger black man difference
It is you who is reddit, Sione, and you need to go back.

Explain why you hate non-whites all call them faggots. If you're in a Sup Forums club, you're already long lost anyway, so essentially just become the personification of Sup Forums. Even if they act like they don't agree with you, as long as it comes off as funny, at the end of the day, everyone has fun and you get to act like yourself.

Basically, just be the racist grandpa.

Just like penis inspection day.

I remember when I was a freshman years ago in guitar class this nerd was on his phone behind me going on Sup Forums and talking about it on his phone to a friend. It was kind of cringey.

A what club? Your country actually does seem faggy enough to have a "Sup Forums club" at school. Just be greatful that you grow up in the era of tolerance and love because back in my day we used to shove nerdfags like you into lockers.

>the game

Fuck you I've been winning for years