Really makes you think

really makes you think

wall of text lol

I mean there are plenty of Mexican actors its not there fault they learned to speak English without a accent.

Help me out here I've been disconnected from the hive mind for a while. What reaction am I supposed to have here? Happy? Angry? Confused? I think I have confused going for me right now. Am I doing this right?

I mean, good for them I guess. It must suck never seeing people like you in movies. Homogenity is a sure sign of a lack of creativity at any rate. As long as we're not forcing the converse to happen unnaturally I don't see a problem.

just remember in star wars there is no mexico planet

>Mexican movies
>feature Mexican actors for a Mexican audience

>American movies
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

You're supposed to go
>REEEEEE WHY CANT EVERYONE RELATE TO WHITE MALES
or something

What happened to it? Did Planet America blow them up? Why did the Empire hire out of Planet Britain exclusively?

not reading this

make your cuck threads or whatever SJW bullshit I already know this is about in Sup Forums or Sup Forums

I don't get this fucking "representation matters" bullshit. Just watch movies from your own country, don't go to a different country and expect them to cater to you. Better yet, stop being a shallow cunt and learn to appreciate people who don't look and talk exactly like you.

I'm a Russian living in America and I don't get fucking butthurt every time I see a Russian villain in an American film. I enjoy those movies if they are good. If I want to see an entire cast of characters who look and speak the way I do, I know I can watch a Russian film. Just shut the fuck up already and be happy for what you have.

Well say goodbye to Mexican movies made in Mexico with 100 percent Mexicans made for Mexicans. Thanks disney.

yes, Brat 1 and 2 are amazing

and then everyone clapped

>I don't get this fucking "representation matters" bullshit.
Because these people literally have nothing else in their life but their identity.

This is also the problem with Sup Forums and what turns them into alt-right SJWs

HE SAID THEY CAN WATCH A MOVIE FROM THEIR COUNTRY READ THE FUCKING POST

>live in US for 20+ years.
>still heavy accent
Wow, make you think.

any time you post this alt right garbage you immediately signal to everyone that you're a massive retard who doesn't know what you're talking about. the left literally created an enemy that they could label and point their finger at

they must talk only in Spanish and with other illegals
only 2nd gen kids that start to integrate in society

but America is a nation of immigrants where everyone is supposed to be accepted as long as you are good and pursue the American dream. You don't have to be of x race or y religion to be accepted like other backwards countries

this is why you'll always be a commie vlad

>gamergate and Sup Forums call themselves alt-right as early as 2014
>the term gets BTFO
>w-we were n-never a-alt right.. guys..

KEK

And who says they aren't accepted? So to feel accepted, they must be in every single movie made in America despite being a minority?

The majority of movies will always cater to the majority of the population.

>Bollywood as big as Hollywood in certain ways
>Still see Americanized pooinloos mad there aren't enough loos in Hollywood movies

Where's muh Bollywood diversity?

alt right = "conservative" SJWs

the alt right isn't even real

gamergate is Sup Forums shit that later moved to cripplechan. dumb redditard

>So to feel accepted, they must be in every single movie made in America despite being a minority?
Why not? It's called inclusion. There have been social studies at how beneficial this is to the health and cohesion of society. Don't you want to be part of and improve a society that accepts and uplifts over the one that shoves you into a dark corner?

>The majority of movies will always cater to the majority of the population.

>actually advocating tyranny by majority

>anyone with an opinion and opposition is an SjW

I wonder when lefties are gonna start sending us death threats now that Trump is president

>not seeing someone of your race in every movie you watch = tyranny

Are you even trying anymore?

>tyranny by majority
>muh popular vote

Hypocrite

yes, what we definitely need is to be more like third world shit holes and appeal to the subhumans who made their countries total shit. excellent idea

this brought a tear to my eye. good on him for not taking him to the raimi cut.

yes hollywood has duty to represent all americans. even on the consumer-level.

>arguing against your own delusional strawman

baby boomers made america shit

but keep blaming the wrong demographic cleetus

Yep. You're just an inclusive liberal type who wasn't a Hillary supporter and hasn't made any points anywhere online about the popular/electoral split. Pretend like you don't understand this post and keep denying. You're so transparent.

>yes hollywood has duty to represent all americans. even on the consumer-level.
i don't think so, user. "hollywood" is a business driven for profits
ofc if a certain demographic represents a large revenue sure they'll appeal to that, as seen on rogue one, ghostbusters and many other examples

Except this nation and its culture has been largely shaped by White Anglo-Saxon Protestant influences. Why the fuck does EVERYTHING have to be diverse?

Take a look at The Wire. That's a show that I whole-heartedly agree deserves an accurate depiction of its demographics; something the showrunners had ZERO idea about it.
Or even The Walking Dead when it was still set in Georgia. Georgia has a HUGE black population yet we hardly saw it there. Not even the Walkers were black enough.

However, why the fuck is there a need to shoehorn a random black character in contexts that they had no business in? Or disproportionately cast blacks contrary to their actual percentage?

If people want more representation, make your own shows and movies. Nobody's stopping you. It's not somebody else's job to insert Black/Latino/Asian/Jewish/Muslim/Transgender characters so that a minority can relate to someone.

>Don't you want to be part of and improve a society that accepts and uplifts over the one that shoves you into a dark corner?

No

really made me synpatic neutrinos in me old nug of a log spark like a forest wild fire they did aye

>cleetus

Everytime.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>yes hollywood has duty to represent all americans

>man cast because he has a funny sounding exotic accent
>Mexico doesn't even exist in star wars he just talks that way to seem mysterious

>Mexico doesn't even exist in star wars
uhm, racist and sexist much?