instagram.com/p/BNNg3tHDOpK/
vocaroo.com/i/s05KD1YFdCRz
guitarcenter.com/Used/Yamaha/Pacifica-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar.gc
youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4
vocaroo.com/i/s1GVii1Iq92m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3rd consecutive first for Brasil

youtube.com/watch?v=do1encCa5TU .

So /gg/ I was wondering if holding a guitar in your lap is like a pacifier for manbabbys who are otherwise unhappy with their lives? How many guys here are basically doing something along these lines to distract themselves from their misery?

what are some good 12ax7s that aren't ruby

poor bassist

couldnt watch for longer than 30 seconds. sloppy as fuck.

why can't you play like this /gg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=RJWEbmIa5w8

i'm going to build a 1w tube amp that has a 117N7GT tube

what u mean? brands?

kek they didnt play a single blurry note

i can

Buy a nutube amp, actually just buy the kit from japan.

what a wanker

hey thats me

where r the proofs?

>oh you want an example of why nobody gives a shit about guitar based music in 2018?
>say no more!

what is the general opinion on someone playing gypsy jazz on a jumbo acoustic, say a j200?

Nah. I play guitar because I like to. I play with my pee-pee to distract myself from my misery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Stnj22gHopU

gay

does anyone ever have a thicker accent
youtube.com/watch?v=YS9JJ67POz8

instagram.com/p/BNNg3tHDOpK/

Im not looking at your stupid insta page

stupid is you

Everyone, reply to this post with your Ultimate Guitar username

No way. /gg/ would doxx me and turn me into a meme like they did with Roman. No way in hell.

samuelfaria0

RomanGabagool27

Is bass sensitivity a thing? I find that my ears hurt even when I play my bass unplugged or at very low volume. Like the vibrations just hurt my ears somehow. I even have a dull ringing in my left ear after playing bass unplugged today. This never happens when I play guitar, even at much louder volumes.

vocaroo.com/i/s05KD1YFdCRz

sounds like a side effect of soy consumption

will his deafness start from the bottom frequencies?

I like everything about the strat except I need humbuckers for metal. Should I get a used Schecter Hellraiser for $300?

some guy in the last thread said get a strat with humbuckers, but isn't that just sacrilegious? are strat humbuckers even good? how does the tone compare to like a gibson style guitar or other "metal" guitars?

The best guitarists treat their gear like shit

>schecter
>bc rich
>tube amps
>ultimate guitar

Robert Smith allegedly preferred boss pedals live because the colors made them easier to distinguish when drunk. I can't imagine those were treated nicely.

If it were sacrilegious, Fender wouldn't make them. Cant testify for any pickups except for the ones in the Blacktop series. They're great.

If I could have only have one guitar forever it would be a strat with a humbucker at the bridge

>/gg/

this is spam

Spam is usually trying to sell something.

fun fact.

literal autism is my best guess

He also refused to turn the knobs anywhere except left, right, or straight up.

Because Robert Smith is a fucking retard.

the_dark_shredder

>hugo boss 100 wat
>squire
>tele
>indy
>shoegaze
>pitchfork

Don't forget
>doesn't use pedals

Is this a good deal for a beginner?
guitarcenter.com/Used/Yamaha/Pacifica-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar.gc

why does every math rock guitarist cover their guitar with stickers?

Just get a new affinity tele for like $60 more

Why not? It's fun, and it's not like it effects the sound.

Yes. That is a great guitar for a beginner. Even cheap Yamahas are quality instruments.

i've just never been a fan of stickers but it seems like only math rock guitarists do it.

>"buy yamaha no matter whatever"
fuck off yamaha shill bot

Você tá ciente que isso só demonstra que você é meio patético e não tem vida, né?

Pela sua obsessão com esse lugar, vou assumir que você é aquele Samuel lá, que toca e canta mal mas continua perdendo tempo aqui ao invés de praticar.

lol that was a dogshit movie

todo mundo sabe que eu sou neet, e eu não toco mal, seu bosta youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4 boa noite

So are there ever any real guitarists in these threads or is it just a bunch of teenagers living in abject poverty? Wondering.

you okay there friend

tem entrado aqui mais frequentemente nos últimos tempos, huh?
você é de qual estado?

Holy shit you people are poor.

If you don't have at least $500 to buy your first guitar and then at least another $400~500 for your amp, then you're either a pathetic adult that should be looking for a job and not playing guitar or screwing around on Sup Forums, or you're less than 18 and a child, which also means you shouldn't be here on Sup Forums.

hell yeah, I love the ultimate guitar forums too!

>ribit space
>>you shouldn't be here on Sup Forums

>e eu não toco mal
Cara, sem desrespeito, mas o fato que você usou uma música quase inteiramente só power chord e ainda fez a proeza de perder o tempo em inúmeres vezes mostra que de fato você não toca muito bem. Eu lhe confundi por novato da outra vez mas o fato permanece que você toca como alguém iniciante com menos de 1 ano de prática.

Eu também não sou um excelente guitarrista, tenho problemas em inúmeras áreas, mas também sei reconhecer quando outra pessoa não é ou não consegue seguir um metrônomo ou batida.

Isso assumindo que o seu solo no fim da música não foi tirando onda, porque você não fez um bend afinado e engasgou metade das notas.

see
Regular SSH strat of your choosing will be perfect.

I really like that Asian girls wizard sticker.

Read the book.

He is the best songwriter of all time

I have a $600 acoustic and a $400 electric. Why would I need to spend more than that, its not like the quality gets that much better. Tack another $1000 onto each of those prices and its still not like I'm getting anything that much better.

>I have a $600 acoustic and a $400 electric. Why would I need to spend more than that, its not like the quality gets that much better. Tack another $1000 onto each of those prices and its still not like I'm getting anything that much better.

My Bottega Veneta wallet actually cost more than my electric guitar.

>Tack another $1000 onto each of those prices and its still not like I'm getting anything that much better.
You only say that because you've never had something $1000 better or if you had you approached it with a confirmation bias since you can't afford it anyway.

In other words, you're a loser, although the fact that you can at least afford two decent entry-level guitars put you above the majority of people here.

Are people really responding and getting b8ed by larpers?

>that's what I tell myself before going to sleep so I can rationalize my pathetic lifestyle

not that guy but man what the fuck did your parents instill in you

I know this is guitar and bass, but does anyone have experience with electronic drum sets? If they're good for home play and shit?

Typical Sup Forums deflection. Yawn.

Most people here are losers who treat this board as their own little safe place while still making fun of people in other websites who do the same. You're all no different than furries and bronies on tumblr.

Most of you just need a good reality check to stop being so useless.

is bottega vanete a soy based product

You only say that because you've never had something $1000 better or if you had you approached it with a confirmation bias since you can't afford it anyway.

k so is that a yes then

Yes you are a poorfag go pull out your Kohl's wallet to buy your Boss Katana so me and my bros at guitar center can all laugh at you

Who is this faggot? As soon as I hear the singing, I rush to close the tab every time.

k could you pls just answer the question

No it is leather made from cow, the holy animal of the Hindu people

RATE MY TONE FAGGOTS
pls no critique skill level
vocaroo.com/i/s1GVii1Iq92m

>Suhr
>G&L
>Ernie Ball Music Man
>Paul Reed Smith
>Charvel
>Schecter
>Reverend
>Jackson
>ESP
>Ibanez
>Yamaha
>Vox
>Ashton
>Dean
>Washburn
>Tanglewood
>Subzero
>Silvertone
>Vintage
>Stagg
>Nineboys
>Italia
>Hofner
>Gretsch
>Godin
>Hagstron
>Gregg Bennett
>EVH
>Guild
>B.C. Rich
>Fret King
>Encore
>Danelectro
>Gear4music
>First Act
>Badger
>Brian May Guitars
>Bohemian Guitars
>Peavy
>Loog
>Mahalo
>Rickenbacker
>Steinberger
>Chapman

i like the fuzziness but are you meaning for it to sound like a broken speaker into a broken microphone?

>durhurhurhur hey guys every brand sucks

necro as fuck

>t. Kiesel shill

Agile masterrace reporting in

are you sure

>i like the fuzziness but are you meaning for it to sound like a broken speaker into a broken microphone?

I was trying to go for the worst tone imaginable. I used amplitube 3. Acoustic 360 bass amp, fuzz switch on, gain and treble all the way up, bam. Worst tone imaginable.

Why? It's funny.

I open my wallet
and it is full of soy
A dark wind blows

I'd still fuck with it in a doom band. But get rid of that break up sound that happens when you begin and end. Also needs more lows.

what? that's two totally different tangents. your post itself is a deflection.

i just thought you were a huge cunt with daddy issues for believing that whether or not you can afford expensive things defines whether or not you're a loser. also the wording "puts you above people" makes me think you've got something wrong with you.

is this soy inspired poetry

GSY!BE so yeah.

is gsy!be some sort of soy product

Post-rock so yes.