>2016
>faggot is face of your movement

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a good thing. You think people would listen if he was straight?

is sodomy officially apart of white culture?

So when are we cutting off the alt-rightfags
They're in the process of being subverted by jews

faggot kike*

This is a board full of faggots, it's pottery

I think people would listen if he was straight. Or is being gay his only redeeming quality?

I don't care about him but it's not a bad thing for a homosexual to be trying to convince people that saying faggot isn't the end of the world.

I really cannot stand this disgusting AIDS ridden creep.

Guy is clearly a sick pervert, you can see it on his face and hear it in his voice. It's funny that he trolls SJW retards, but he's a bit of a retard himself. He rarely every makes a real argument, and usually just memes all over the place.

I will NEVER identify with a movement that supports sodomites. Sodomy was illegal until 2003 and Thomas Jefferson wrote a law to castrate the sodomites in Virginia. You think our founding fathers would support this sick faggot?

>2016
>poland complaining about the face of something

I remember when Milo first became a meme. It was largely driven by him supposedly being Catholic, and regretting his homosexuality, although implying it wasn't a choice. He would confront "gays", in a "not all homosexuals" kind of way.

Not sure where that went. His pseudo-reactionary views now-days are just that, and I'm sure he's making money doing so.

B R O K E
R
O
K
E

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke

>movement

what movement are you talking about exactly? common sense? he's not the face of any movement.

alt right

I remember when Australia first became a meme.

>caring about what gender other dudes dicks like

>being against anal

Not really. I could care less about him. He is just another opportunist.

Sorry to break your agenda

who common filth here?
fuck those faggot worshipping degenerates

Reddit is down?

Daily reminder that when you use the word "gender," you are using the unproven nonsense terminology of a child molester from the 60s who tortured and experimented on children.

Gender doesn't exist. We only pretend it does because a Jew named Money mutilated a kid a few decades ago.

The only thing that exists is sex.

>implying he didn't say that he's just a fellow traveller
>Implying I wouldn't go gay for milo

Hello

I've been listening to him for about a year now, he's the only one to be pretty consistent. I don't agree with him on everything but he's very smart and worth listening to (and I meen actually listening)

They're literally synonyms you pedantic faggot

Unless you talk to anyone from the academic system. They'll tell you gender is a social construct. It's your penis or vagina that gives you a male or female sex, respectively. It's wearing pink skirts that suggest gender.
Your ability to pee standing up / bear a child is sex.
Someone who calls you ma'am/sir is politely estimating your gender based on your appearance.

At least he's getting out there trying to get people to vote Trump and probably doing a decent job of it. It's more than bitching on Sup Forums achieves anyway.

But he's not though.
He's that little kid that follows the older fellows around and everyone just puts up with it because they think its cute.

What movement? And what makes you think he's the face of us?
Because he mentions us during this autistic monologues? Because he steals our content?
Fuck off slav.

if not for MIlo normies would be adopting full Sup Forums anti-jew ideology but then comes guy like milo with jew approved alt right ideology.

I don't recall him being a Nazi.