How did such an experienced director managed to make a clichefest like Prometheus ?

how did such an experienced director managed to make a clichefest like Prometheus ?

>Most original movie in a long time
>clichefest

kys

Because Ridley is a hack that just happened to get lucky a few times. He really hasn't made anything worth watching in sometime.

>Alien
>Blade Runner
>Black Hawk Down
>Gladiator
>Kingdom of Heaven

A hack doesn't get that much luck.

Kingdom of heaven is garbage

>clichefest like Prometheus
The martian is even worse. I don't get the nerd hate for prometheus, it's basically a meme

>Black Rain
>G.I. Jane
>American Gangster
>The Duellists
>Thelma & Louise

I repeat. A hack doesn't get that much luck.

Ridley is just a good propagandist.

hahahahaha

he is a hack

The Director's cut is pure kino, and it's mind-boggling how he fucked it up so much for the theatrical version.

Edward Norton, Liam Neeson and Eva Green are superb in it, and the shots are amazing.

By hiring Damon Lindelof to write the script.

>G.I. Jane

He just doesn't give a shit anymore.

It's a very good movie, even if it hurts your Sup Forums sensibilities, faggot. Viggo Mortensen has one hell of a role in it, and it has prime MILF Demi Moore, straight out of Strip-tease.

Blade Runner was ruined by Ridley with his director's cut.

Black Hawk Down is overrated garbage that people only praise because Ridley made it.

Gladiator is just another generic hollywood action drama that is only memorable because of Crowe's performance.

Kingdom of Heaven is dog shit.

American Gangster (director's cut) was his last great film

If you say The Martian I'm going to report you, plain and simple

>Blade Runner was ruined by Ridley with his director's cut.
No it wasn't

>Black Hawk Down is overrated garbage that people only praise because Ridley made it.
Nope

>Gladiator is just another generic hollywood action drama that is only memorable because of Crowe's performance.
Not really

>Kingdom of Heaven is dog shit.
Nah

if you're gonna make those claims you need to back them up amigo

If you're going to go around praising a hack like Ridley Scott you need to back it up.

Prometheus is the best looking 1950's-style Sci-Fi B-movie ever made.

What was wrong with Tom Hardy's eye?

The martian was pretty great though.