OY VEY shut it down

OY VEY shut it down

Is this for real?

Why do americans allow rich elitist pricks that live in ivory castles outside the real world undermine their democratically elected president and tell them what to do like they're slaves or something?

what the fuck is wrong with americans

trump is the elected president, why they can't get over with it?

Have you seen the backlash from Americans or do you not have internet in your cave, Mohammed?

Good question. I also have one.

Why do Americans elect elitist pricks that live in ivory castles outside the real world to run their country?

Is it because you're stupid? How do you not see the irony in making fun of celebrities espousing views about politics, when you literally choose a celebrity to hold your highest political office? What the fuck is wrong with your education system that it produces fucks like you?

Why do americans allow rich elitist pricks that live in ivory castles outside the real world to run their country?

He's racist?

>trustcelebrities

Why?

>racist
when?
>sexist
fair enough, but all men are
>xenophobic
for you. Others would see his view patriotic

They're idiots that operate on instinct. Them being democrat doesn't change that.

If these people grew up in the 50s they'd be quoting thinly veiled reasons for black people to use separate water fountains. They're just a product of their surroundings.

Ask them to actually explain themselves and their opinions completely fall apart.

Ain't no robot telling me how to live my life.

>Page is called TrustCelebrities
That'll win over middle america.

>trustcelebrities

Yeah, this really makes it seem like a parody.

You seem scared, Juan.

>telling Americans not to stand up for their rights or protect their freedoms when it's threatened by retarded demagogues

you neo nazi cucks should go back to europe instead of shitting the good ol' USA up

Not the guy you're replying to, but this is not a valid argument.

It doesn't look like anything to me

Illegal immigrants are a race, get with the times.

>trump is the elected president, why they can't get over with it?

Did you also ask this question when Obama was elected and the Republicans decided their number one priority wasn't fixing the economy, stifling the deficient, or keep their constituents safe from terrorist attacks - but to make sure Obama was a one-term President? Republicans have spent the last eight years refusing to do their jobs and have focused all their attention instead of blocking Obama's every move. NOW you want people to "get over it" and accept the results? Fuck you.

Apparently, us leftists get to spend the next eight years whining and being obstructionist as possible.

Saying that you don't want illegals or terrorists in your country is considered racist now.

>call on congress
>the same congress that just passed the no ethics bill
lmao

Buscemi...that's unfortunate

Because they have that right its not like its gonna make a difference

They worship celebrities. Why do you think Trump won?

>Not the guy you're replying to, but this is not a valid argument.

I can tell because of your well-reasoned and meticulously researched counter argument.

Trust the crybabies who didn't vote for Trump?

American's rights are safe and sound, and Trump can't really do anything to change that. Suggesting he can is alarmist fear mongering.

>democratically elected

Haven't you heard? They backed away from that after people got upset.

I see.

I mean if they claim to be better than them, then do the exact thing they blamed them of then there kinda Hippocrates.

Women are sexist too, nobody knows women cant run a country more then women. Thats why nearly half of the women in this country voted for him; they're redpilled af

Because you elected one to be President. You seem to trust him even though he's made a career out of steeping on the little guy and refusing to pay his fair share.

>stifling the deficient
You do seem kinda stifled

Remember: When you alienate half the country, double down on your stupidity to convince them that they're wrong.

Well uh because hes gonna build a wall to stop spucs from stealing our jobs and make them pay it

Again, that's not a valid argument. My post wasn't supposed to present an argument, it was supposed to point out the that your argument was invalid.

>t. Pic related

How many celebrity endorsements did trump have vs Clinton?

too many reasons to mention

LE RESISTANCE!!

It's called freedom of speech, maybe you've heard of it.

Republican President
Republican Cabinet
Republican House
Republican Senate
And soon a Republican majority Supreme Court

What obstruction are you speaking of? Crying on Tumblr? Lmao

>1169 thumbs down

Trump is a reality show celebrity dumbass.

the funny thing is that it's trump who needs to and is curtailing the worst of the republicans . they should thank him

Doesn't matter. Republicans weren't punished for being hypocrites, they were rewarded with every branch of government under their control. Clearly the lesson here is that politics isn't a place for moral high grounds. The only way progressives gain any political capital from this point on is to be as shitty and self-serving as the Repubs.

Not an argument.

I'm so glad Hollywood is crumbling. TV shows never take off, nothing outside of capeshit and Star Wars does well in the box office. Fuck these elitist faggots. I'll consider Congress approving the Electorates vote a 4th win, and Trump's inauguration a 5th win lmao.

underrated

>if they did it it's ok for us to do it too
Juvenile logic

>8 likes.
>5000 dislikes.

Why do they keep trying?. They dont get the hint those liberal """""actors""""""".

>The only way
You could also try dropping the whole DUDE I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO shit

When did that even start entering the political mainstream?

The dude was a successful businessman which is why he's a celebrity.

>trustCelebrities
this fucking jews are not trying to hide it anymore

Well I assume he endorsed himself, so that's one right off the bat.

And I'm simply letting you know that I agree, mostly because the well-reasoned and meticulously researched counter argument you provided.

It actually is

>no other country in the world is xenophobic

>American's rights are safe and sound

LOL you can't actually believe this post-smowdin post-pate riot act AND someone literally trying to take away healthcare benefits from citizens

You might have some reading comprehension issues user

>"Bernard have you seen these black crime statistics?"
>Bernard: "It doesn't look like anything to me."
>Dr. Fordberg: "They can't see the things that hurt them, I've made sure of that goy."

reposting funny shit from last thread

>AND someone literally trying to take away healthcare benefits from citizens
Which article of the Constitution guarantees the right to subsidized healthcare again?

*after trump stumped the action

>Al-Jen Poo

just a reminder, republicans freed slaves and democrats were slave masters.

No, he's the president of the USA.

>Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum

They don't have a supermajority yet. Filibuster everything.

But I'm also talking about this point going forward. You see how shitty the Republican-controlled Congress was at getting anything done, even with both chambers being under their control?

We need to emulate that.

The only real problem is that Democrats are traditionally the party that says, "government works!", so actually tanking the government might be seen as a bad thing rather than the virtue it is by unintelligent Republican voters.

Trump wasn't the only one bashing it, in any case, the bill never passed so you're wrong for bringing it up.

Obama thought giving niggers free iPhones with $70 a month plans was a good way to improve the economy. I'm glad Republicans were as obstructionist as possible.

it doesn't matter

liberals and republicans then and now are entirely different in priorities retard

>Zoe Kazan
how did Paul allow that

>Because you elected one to be President
extremely successful billionaire international business mogul + celebrity

thanks

This is what is wrong with murica, so much hypocritical logic, little awareness of ones own actions

>You could also try dropping the whole DUDE I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO shit

Hillary's platform was no more anti-white than Obama's, and yet white people showed up in droves to vote for him.

Your complaints have nothing to do with the candidates, and everything to do with you ingesting news that play into your persecution complex. There's nothing we can do to fix that.

This makes no sense. No one chose those D list celebrities to represent them.