Euros would rather have aids ridden niggers than this

>euros would rather have aids ridden niggers than this

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2017/6/23/15861620/pakistan-transgender-passport-human-rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All West and Central Asians are tainted with Negroid blood.

we don't fuck little kids, sorry sandnigger.

we already have quite a few gypsy kids

fuck off moslem we don't fuck children here

>euros
>WE

Your prophet was a rapist and so are you. How does a muslim country even have access to Sup Forums? Fuck off. We don't want you here.

>We

>nippon image board
>WE

>Russia trying to defend Muslim
Putin would hang you by the neck and watch you squirm.

Mate, I pointed out a logical flaw in your post. I said nothing about muslims.

fuck off pedo

not quite enough

we would rather have both

Would you have me?

She is obviously an islamic terrorist working for ISIS

Bahama is white

no pls, really, keep them with you, gyppos belong in the east anyway

yeah and she will bring her terrorist husband along with gazillion family member

Syrians are white yellow nigger, europe will stay white and nothing of value will be lost

that's so raciss of you to say
they deserve a better life in the west

except that maybe 10% of """"Syrian refugees"""" are actually Syrian

They are still the whitest of arabs, even if they race mix with euros the children will be pale skinned and light brown haired

REEEEEEEEE TAKE THOSE FILTHY FUKING COPPER WIRE STRIPPING SYPHILIC STREET SHITTERS BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1!1!

...and followers of a death-cult

Nothing of value will be lost christ nigger

>complaining about Gypsies when your country is full of niggers and sandniggers

Islam is conservative,masculine,traditional and self-preserving

>They are still the whitest of arabs
That still doesn't make them white.

>take em back
talk to india

>christianity dying
good
>death-cult conquering
bad

Your kind will never be welcome in the west.

are you a cute underage girl or an aids ridden nigger?

>but niggers conquering good
typical wh*Te cuck

Posters tell me I look brazillian

How new are you

My city is still fine. Only the largest or most shithole cities (Brussels, Antwerp, Charleroi) are muslim in the outskirts.

...and the religion of the false prophet and the coming antichrist, son of perdition. No thanks, I'd like to keep my soul and enter Heaven.

That second pic looks pretty hot. Sauce?

Literally everybody can look Brazilian.

>false prophet
The anti-christ would have a jewish army though

upper class brazillian

upper class brazillians are completely white and I've seen your picture enough times to know youre not nigger

very accurate actually

I'd rather have neither, but at least nigger chimpouts are less harmful than mudslimes allah snackbaring people with trucks

They are hispanic

Yes, but if you manage to christinize them, a chitian syrian is much better than subhuman niggers

Agree

Good, enter in a missionary order and go spread the Gospel among the people of Syria. In the meantime, I'll keep not wanting them anywhere near my home

>Islam is conservative
vox.com/world/2017/6/23/15861620/pakistan-transgender-passport-human-rights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.

Ok, keep your lovely niggers in your house though

I don't want those either, but if I'm forced to choose I'll have the easily swayed animal that only cares about material pleasure than some savage willing to blow himself up to appease his god

let her grow, develop a hook nose while spawning dozens of future terrorists

very traditional indeed, no scientific advancement.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Every dog has its day and every civilisation has its era wh*Te subhuman, yours is about to end and the yellow era us next

islamic golden age is a meme
everytime "islam" got scientific advancements it was because it conquered new land and aquired their stuff. as soon as muslims stopped conquering, no more scientific advancement.

You're lucky you're even allowed to use white technology for free. I know you muslims are brainwashed into thinking you're superior which is a huge joke but if you could be realistic and objective for a minute, totally forgetting your little ego just to fathom how gratefull you should be to whites.

you're welcome.

>islamic golden age is a meme
>everytime "islam" got scientific advancements it was because it conquered new land and aquired their stuff. as soon as muslims stopped conquering, no more scientific advancement.
>You're lucky you're even allowed to use white technology for free. I know you muslims are brainwashed into thinking you're superior which is a huge joke but if you could be realistic and objective for a minute, totally forgetting your little ego just to fathom how gratefull you should be to whites.
>you're welcome.

Every scientific advancement is built on something else subhuman literally no one group did everything. This is how technological advancements work, people carry on the knowledge and further advance it

kek typical

ungratefull inbred brownie

>Arabs or aids ridden niggers?
Terrorists or rapists?

it is a meme, Europe had like 30 perios that were more important than islamic '''''''''''''golden age''''''''''''''

European civilisation is a meme, just snow niggers larping as greeks

Industrial revolution, Renaissance and...

I do agree with the paki that before the Spaniards discovered the America's a lot of Eastern powers were much more important than most of Europe.

greeks are subhumans