What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Great cinematography and visuals, horrible screenwriting

Reddit.

>what is every modern sci-fi

It's ok listening to the commentary is seems like they kinda just went basic pretty much did whatever the studio wanted.

Good first half then disappears up it's own ass with that akira shit for no reason at all.

Not bad. A neat story and interesting premise. I didn't like the makeup/effects used to make JGL and Bruce Willis look more alike.

Bruce Willis was in the right, and JGL doomed a lot of people with his suicide. That said, loved the movie.

More like Pooper

It was OK. But the kid with superpowers was fucking gay.

Why didn't he just shoot his arm off in the end?

Classic Paul Dano

I couldn't get over how nonsensical the time travel was.

Could have been a great film without Bruce Willis and JGL, they are fucking terrible

More like Popper. This movie was a unfalsifiable nonsense.

The kid with superpowers didn't need to be in the movie.
Telekinesis in general didn't need to be in the movie.

More like Duper because I felt duped after paying to see it at the theater

decent flick

awful fucking movie

one of worst films i've seen

wanted money back after cinema

Strong opening and good cinematography, but the story dips when its all about the TK kid. But I have seen Rian Johnson's other film Brick which I really enjoyed and I think these two films show a lot of potential. I am actually curious to see how he tackles SW Ep 8.

plebs love this shit

Come back when you've watched more films then

pretty okay movie
started falling apart in the last 30 minutes but was fortunately saved by its conclusion

Not bad.

Ending should have killed the kid though.

The kid was key, he had powers in which he could destroy anything it was hinted at and was very powerful.

Sure if the mum died kid become rainmaker but even if the mum lived anything is possible and slightist bit of pain could tip the kid to become the rainmaker.

Letting the kid live was a mistake due to being too powerful.

Old joe was right.

underrated post

breddy gud mobie tho

it was ok

How is it Akira shit?

bruce "brutal willy" willis likes acting in parad0x time-travel mobies? i saw 12 monkys which has the same premise and logical inference as this movie

Worth a watch but I can't see anyone calling it the best movie of all time, even when restricted to its genre

Personally I hate kids in films, and then even more when he's supposed to be the best and goes full edge

Then none of the movie would of happened since Old Joe would have no reason to go back in time etc.

Brick is better

Genuine fedoracore, the actual meaning, not the meme.

Old joe only knew about the rainmaker when it was his time for the loop to be closed since rainmaker was doing it to everyone.

In the original timeline young joe kills old joe get old and gets killed but during this timeline the rainmaker rises up and old joe changes the timeline when he fights and escape his own death by the hands of young joe.

We do not know how rainmaker rises up he just does but in the timeline he does he alters everything in other timelines he is just normal it seems.

And the Chinese backers told the studio what to do
Psychic power shit