Waifus

Hey guys, remember that time we created our perfect musical waifus? Do you remember the URL?

Other urls found in this thread:

dolldivine.com/hipster-girl-dress-up.php
dolldivine.com/hipster-dress-up-game.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

reddit.com

dolldivine.com/hipster-girl-dress-up.php

... Can I have the URL please?

nobody tell him, i'm at the site right now with his waifu

THANKS

bebinator.com is better

these suck. There were more than like 4 options for everything from the old one people used ,this can't be it.

It sure is, I just updated mine

i'm thinking of one people had threads for like everyday a few years ago, i think they all had weird red blush on their noses too though, and you could do it in pairs, you'd make you and then your ideal waifu

after trying both this and the one in op, i agree

anyway heres my scene/emo qt. please take me back to the mid 2000s

That's the male one

dolldivine.com/hipster-dress-up-game.php

good times

>tfw no smug gf

>no metal ginger gf in my life
RELEASE ME FROM THIS LONELY WORLD

mine isn't into music, for... obvious reasons.

going back through my Sup Forums folder, my waifu chart from all the way back in November 2011

and still no gf

>his waifu plays a telecaster
HAHHAHA
nice BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN waifu.
mine plays a japanese offset

kind of sadistic and fucked up but oddly cute. i'm not kinkshaming user.

>has a Sup Forums folder going back 7 years
>wonders why he doesn't have a gf

tfw full year of no gf

wish i had an adoring boyish sadcore gf

>tfw no stay-at-home illustrator gf

stop sitting around like lumps you shits rate some fucking waifus

gross

certified LUG

>tattoos
no.

gross

10/10

gross

generic

cute

gross

>pink dress brown skin gf
>gross
ZERO TASTE

nigga she looks like a flesh avacado when you use that one

metal gf user by the way
7/10
9/10
7.5/10
6/10
7/10
8/10
8/10
6.5/10
8/10
7.5/10
8.5/10
6/10
9/10

just a PSA but I've gotten three quads and six trips in the past 12 hours

please rate my waifu

the only thing i remember about this shit was the autistic noses and how they were so gay looking

It's cool to see she's happy.

Rate me
The male clothes selection sucks, please excuse that I'm dressed like my waifu

you just called all the ones that were made with the better generator "gross"

its a shit generator

lazyposting is a sin

this is some gay ass shit. my housemate just walked in on me on this shit. and i was crying. i had to try and explain it to her and now she knows I go on Sup Forums and that i was try to recreate my ex with some weird anime program. thanks again Sup Forums. anyway here's my ex

if i expected rates, i would have rated people back, so shut the frick up you whoremonger

wish she was real

incoming blogpost
>tfw stuck in an endless loop of self-loathing and distrust to others on top of self-destructive behaviors
>get lost in music and video games for the better chunk of my life
>community college classes i managed to sign up for are just a a few months away and i havnt socialized with anyone outside of steam or Sup Forums since middle school 7 years ago
>chances are im gonna spill spaghetti everywhere when faced with social situations involving other people my age
>will end up going back to being the weird white kid nobody talks to like high school all over again
>everyone my age is past the experimental tehe first time love phase that ive heavily romanticized the idea of over the last few years
>if i manage to overcome all my faults and get close to a girl ill blow it because of my trust issues making me seem like or jerk, or ill end up friendzoned or a literal cuckold because i have no idea how to please a woman both physically and emotionally
>churn this over in my mind whenever a thread like this on Sup Forums or Sup Forums pops up to the point that it keeps me up all night
i spotted this thread right before heading off to bed and havnt had a wink of sleep since
what the fuck is wrong with me why am i even typing this to post on a music board of all places

watch the shape of water, maybe at home
nice whats tha album the curtain with leaves on it
find someone who sees you for wht you are, like the creature form the black lagoon

None of there have sandals or are barefoot, what's wrong with you guys?

>feet fetish

my're hipster waifu
opinions?

Are these albums you like, or albums you want your waifu to like?

Both

r8 my waifu

>tfw no prog gf to jerk me off in 19/16

objectively the best gf

my waifu IS real

our wafus are generic archetypes that many attainable girls who are real exist within

your waifu will never so much as look at you, no matter what you do in life unless you're rich and famous or some shit

come back when you've attained something yourself ok

>wants a gf that likes dark side of the moon
yikes

>base
fucking deaffags

*blocks your path*