Whats a hard truth that the average /polack/ needs to know?

Whats a hard truth that the average /polack/ needs to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke
peterkreeft.com/topics-more/resurrection-evidence.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aww poor pupper

that poor puppers got snekd ;(

australia is a shithole full of shitposters

The Trump campaign is broke as a fucking joke:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke

and after seeing that webm i hate australia even more

That australia lost a war to flightless birds.

>trusting sneks
>ever

I ain't clicking that shit twice, seeing it once broke my heart

also, you need to know that communism is the future

rest in snek puppers. o7

Sleep t¡ght pupper

All women are filthy whores.

Voting won't save the West.

Fuck m8 there's no need to be posting that shit.

You're never going to do anything, prevented by sheer laziness. You won't organize groups of people to write to your governor, you won't march in the streets with your rifles, you won't do anything but talk about things online and watch the world unfold.

There's nothing wrong with that unless you think there is, but it's a hard pill to swallow for some.

Sup Forums is the watcher and listener. The most we'll do is shitpost some retarded college kid, Jew, or soccer mom and get them fired/to commit suicide.

This is good one.

Also sage.

i hate dogs if that had been a cat boy i tell ya

Hoes are gonna hoe, and they reap what they sow!

Am I the only one that feels nothing watching that webm? Is it because I am a soulless chink?

>Is it because I am a soulless chink?

Yes

That your penis isn't going to get any bigger.

we won't be allowed to have entertaining and informative discussions if hillary is elected. the moral stance to take is to take over reddit, tank it with insanity and hilarious filth, and then move on to the onion, huff post, salon, and not stop until there is nowhere for the cuckdom to survive online

don't trust nonwhites

yeah probably

rip pupper

he will sleep tight forever now

Following politics everyday and shitposting in Sup Forums will not make your personal life better.

Back to Chyna.

Ahmed?

you belong on Sup Forums newfag
that's were this filth you posted came from
fucking idiot

>communism is the future
But it doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever and denies human nature.

lmao

Sup Forums mods allow the stupidest meme shit but delete this gem every time

There is no way to reason with the Left, they must be destroyed manually. This is the ultimate truth of history that has been repeated ad infinitum throughout the ages.

The Left ALWAYS destroys civilization, and brings destruction upon themselves. If we are to prevent this collapse, we must butcher the Leftists. We must torture and kill them in their millions. Not one of them deserves to live.

The Anglo Blood German poster, the Turkroach that posts dead Americans (both proxyfags because they post on American hours) and the slogan used as divide and conquer "A FUCKING LEAF" was all designed by 8 chans leftypol

Dogs are loyal to a fault.

If you can't feel when a snake kills him then that says more about you than HIM.

>animal eating

>filth

back to Sup Forums

Women don't like you because you're a genetic dead-end and it oozes from your being.

didn't you already make a thread about this? how hard can you shill your bullshit?

No one answer is the right answer all of the time. We American posters are particularly bad about the oversimplified edgy internet tough guy bullshit. Most of Sup Forums is like 19, so it's overwhelmingly an age thing.

dog shouldn't have tread on him

rip pupper you will be missed

If the snake have his teeth cut, puppy still could have beeen saved

That Carter and Thatcher sold out the bread basket of Africa and now the people eat rats

Holy shit, why?

A dog wouldn't be put in the Cage to begin with. Unless a Nigger put him in there.

The Nigger does not understand respect.

Yes! It's terrible here! You better all stay away for your own good! Stay far away. Terrible!

Fucking saved. Also its good to know that whole world revolves around power and violence. Its a struggle for survival.

>Whats a hard truth that the average /polack/ needs to know?
As much as we all want to think otherwise, the odds are still going to be against Trump (inb4 DNC shill, I love Trump just as much as all of you) we all better be ready for other outcomes in whatever form they manifest themselves in.

a snake's gotta eat too

Nature bats last and no one is coming to save you. No one is capable. Not a leader, not a government, not a religion nor a movement. There is nothing. Nothing to save you but you alone and even then, the culling beckons for you. The waters will rise, the lands will burn, the ice will come again. No group will be spared any more than another. The things you care about today that are outside of your control pale in comparison to the truth that is coming. Should you live to see it, I hope that you will not still be standing there, amazed and dumbfounded, by how little this process cares about you.

single mothers are a plague on society, including YOURS

b-but we live in houses and have cars and iphones

surely we own this planet

The white man is responsible for the decline of the West, not the jew, not the nigger, not the muslim and certainly not the white women.

Also having sex is pretty easy but most of Sup Forums are weak faggots even if they play tough.

Considering how probable life on other planets is, it is very likely the course of humanity has been altered for schemes everyone is unaware of.

Any spacefaring civilization would overwhelmingly likely be an Orwellian dystopia where most of the members are part of an unintelligent collectivist class while the high class is extremely intelligent and thrives in sadism. Societies degenerate into extremely hierarchical, theoretically immortal systems like this.

It is likely that the whole universe is a huge mess of infrastructure and bureaucracy where some parts like our solar system are purposely left untouched.

Imagine the universe like a bunch of different civilizations at constant war, all having reached the peak of technology and having nothing more to explore or conquer while some sort of sadistic illuminati directs all of it for fun. Every civilization has some dystopic ideology that they try to enforce and constantly fight for. Civilization in the universe is all intertwined deceit and villany.

Earth isn't a military base or a city for a reason. Our species is meant for something. Maybe a religion here is being directed to unite us under the alien civilization's ideology. Maybe they want more proletarians so they let us develop and grow overpopulated until they can enslave us. Maybe we're here for amusement.

>Our species is meant for something.

No we aren't, we are just a vessel falling through the chaos, stop looking for a meaning or and end goal, and enjoy the trip.

based sBANE.

At least we had somewhere to decline from, the others mentioned there are still at rock bottom

The point is that if we weren't meant for anything, earth would have been taken over by aliens millions of years ago.

Your logic might be fine, but if premises are flawed, so is the conclusion, faggot.

Do you know how many light years away is the closest solar system? 10

Nobody can take over another planet and stay communicated with their departure planet. it will become independent no matter what, you can't avoid this because sending a message will take 10 years and receiving the answer will take another 10.

Dear Minister for Tourism,

I tried to find some girls even more unattractive than your effort..

Does it make you feel hungry?

hope the snake rots in hell.and the son of a bitch who put the pupper there too.filthy scum.son of a bitch.dirty bloody motherfuckin bastard.i hope satan will rape your ass till you die for this.i hope your whole family gets eliminated but slowly.you son of a bitch.

>The point is that if we weren't meant for anything, earth would have been taken over by aliens millions of years ago.

Are you on Acid?

[citation needed]

That Jesus Christ was resurrected and therefore everything said about him as recorded by the early church is true and so should you die in your sins without becoming his disciple you will surely go to Hell. This is hard because it means you will have to change.

peterkreeft.com/topics-more/resurrection-evidence.htm

Even if society resets itself and technology is set back 10,000 years and the only people who survive the next super volcano are the aboriginals, life will continue and produce more intelligence. This happens in planets across the galaxy all the time. Some intelligence somewhere will continue even though we fail. Even when all matter collapses into itself and begins again, intelligence will be born of that eventually and so life doesn't really "die". There are things left to discover. There are battles left to fight. You can communicate with likeminded people all around the world instantaneously, and you do. Someone in your lifetime will probably create something new that you will really enjoy.

Let me clean up some logic for you. There is absolutely the possibility that we are controlled and watched over by aliens. For that to be true, the aliens have to have evolved somewhere. By that knowledge, there is just as much possibility that we are a first level evolution without any external factors altering anything.

>This happens in planets across the galaxy all the time
Source? You don't actually believe in such nonsense without any peer-reviewed evidence, right? I suppose the tooth fairy is real as well?

Here is an unbeliever who does not know the power of meme magic

That Trump isn't the savior you think he is. He's just a pawn who has been chosen to run against the other pawns to make the populous feel like they actually have a say in the matter. If he gets in office, it will mostly just be the same old shit with a different face on it.

rip in peace, pupper. fuk you snek :(

Winner of the thread award

The day of the rope will never happen, mass executions will not be used to solve any problem in the west until after Islam has already won.

I want to believe
But....
Proofs chicken?

I'll lube my asshole because I know it coming

>Certain specific people in minority groups are better than some specific white people.

On the day of the rope it isn't only the cuked whites that need to hang with shitkins, trailer trash drug abusing white people, you know what I'm getting at, need to go too

It is already too late.

>oh look this is one of those webms which look like something bad is going to happen but really it is nothing
>its actually not