Pic related, Japanese-brazilian

is she
>tan
or doesshe have slave in her?

either way, great ass

Reduction in IQ :)
Brazil has a low IQ, which is why its so shit

50% Japanese, 20% nigger, 30% white.

Imagine if you took away the nigger and the jap part of her.

In every single thread is the same shit, you brazilians have a shit country but always try to justify it with "but muh hot slutty shemales". It's the only thing you can be proud of because everything else is absolute shit.

she looks like a south east asian

Nice bunda.

fucking this

Is that a thing ?

>Heuzil
>not an Africa tier shithole

shut up, cuckold. you make literally no sense. Too much black cum clogging your brain from the plane loads of Somalis invading your shithole country daily?

Key settle down butthurt. For once seen is right. She would be much better without the nigger and Jap in her. Might get rid of that massive mole in the middle of her forehead for starters

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Brazil has the largest amount of Japanese expats in the world

>in 100 years, we'll all look like south east asians
makes me feel

is she a downs lady?

what ? b-but why ?

Brazilian is just a euphemism for mulatto/mestizo racial hybrid. They are a mongrelized result of the colonial White Portuguese conquistadors fucking the natives (indigenous), as well as their black African slave class.
I've been married to two Brazilian women because I was an English teacher in Brazil. Total mistake on my part. Choose wisely anons or you're going to regret it, too.

Probably

It's true.

I don't really know why, but there are millions of Japanese descendants, specially on the South and Southeast of Brazil (the most developed/white part of the country).

Maybe they came because of the war?

Anyway, this could have been a great country but it's in a very bad moment, not to say completely fucked. We still do have our pretty and cheap whores, but that's only a consolation prize.

Who dat?

Bitch's called Sabrina Sato.
I don't find her attractive, but most Brazilians do.

ugly. fucking hue.

Are you white ?

Just looks like an ugly jap and uglier huehue

I don't want this future, user.

Kill yourself you disgusting mongrel

Could be worse see

Thanks. Added to my collection.

I am, but Sup Forums will look at my flag and say I'm not.

Not all Brazlians are like this monkey OP, but there are just so damn many niggers with this shitty attitude, that I don't even feel like defending this country or it's people anymore.

Anyway, south of Brazil, where I live, is still ok, I suppose.

what si the story with that pic? Are they cutting of their own fingers or someone elses?

Bump with some Brazil-tier material, I've been spamming Facebook with that with some of my associates, for "awareness" purposes.

Goddamit brazil...

>This is the future we choose for Europe

At least I could integrate a BOPE like and legaly kill some niggers.

What happened? I'm just getting into the ESL game over here. Obviously not going to marry a Korean but I'd like info. Did wanting to go back home ever cause problems? How was paper work and costs? Did they just clean you out?

I have heard of chicken fingers but hue got me grasping for me sides

Is this real?

This makes me genuinely sick, and it's been a while. What the fuck Brazil.

Probably drug dealers bloating about ripping someone elses's fingers. Definitively not their own fingers lol.

Nah I believe you. I suspected you were white. That's why I asked.

This, considering the amount of effort models put to look better than average and how much photographers try to make the pic look the best possible way I'd say she's fucking ugly.

It's real.
However, please don't pretend the gypsy scum you have in Romania is much better than the nigger scum we have here.

Scum is scum, no matter the country.

This is really nice that this is happening everywhere at once, and that no human countries will be left by the end of this century, right ?
Technological civilisation collapsing just as we are about to be able to colonise outside our planet is so funny.
Haha, i love diversity and tolerance.

They kidnapped some Brazilians and didn't receive the money for the rescue, so they chopped off their fingers and ate it.

Brazilians aren't human by the way, so if you actually married 2 Brazilians, congratulations, you're into bestiality.

Yes, it's also very normal in Brazil for Brazilians to give birth in public like that, and just leave it like that.

Funny how kidnapping people, now even your own citizens, is the norm in 3rd world shitholes.

Why the fuck do I even have a passport, maybe a quarter of the world is actually safe to visit as a civilized westerner.

Thanks liberals, we have the moral (read: military superior) high ground. It's our duty to wipe out every last God damned savage in the world and domesticate the rest of the planet, and you progressive cunts want us to devolve to the standards of these animals.

>yes i mad

>Even Romania is shocked
>Mfw Romania will be a better country to live than France in 2030

so she would end up30% white and?

>It's real.
>However, please don't pretend the gypsy scum you have in Romania is much better than the nigger scum we have here.
>Scum is scum, no matter the country.
Issue is, I'll have trouble finding țîgani doing that kinda shit over here in Romania.

They may be scum, but holy shit, I'm glad we're infested by gypsy and not achmeds, hues or niggers.

Welcome to Earth little guy!

And then we turn her into a sheep right?

Tu oublie un élément qui peut changer la donne, notre Reine.

Ne désespère pas pierre, aie la foi .

>pic related

>implying Brazil is part of planet Earth
>implying Brazil isn't a distant realm away from Earth where Hell became a reality

Merci, Monsieur.

This kind of shit does not happen in the South of Brazil, its on the north and northeaest.

Brazil is a very big country, and the south and the north are very, very different.

The south, 20 years ago, was actually quite great: 90% white, low crime rate, good education, etc etc.

Then the fucking monkeys and niggers from the northeast started coming here, and now we are mostly a mixed bag, though there are some spots that are still ok. Pic related, this is a traditional party on the inner cities of Santa Catarina province, where a great deal of Germans took refugee during and after WW2.

Don't forget our king.

Ask the Argentinians to conquest the south of Brazil.

I'm quite sure you could still make an south american white paradise.

She's a top cutie but..

>brown eyes
Fucking non-whites I'm gonna puke

>Literally has a new nose

I realise that France is a Semitic country now but Christ

They are light tho. Most of her family have blues eyes, she have good genes.

>says the Spaniard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Southern Brazil is nigger-ridden, the "white" Southern Brazil is a failed meme.

We already have a white paradise.

You're a chink what do you know about jews and semites anyway ?

Fellow macaque thinking he knows shit about Southern Brazil. Stop promoting shit you don't know, my groidal friend.

>Was candidate near Paris.
>Now, she surrounded by even more shitskins in southern France
Is she ok?

Brazil, is it true 20 armed gunmen basically invaded a downtown hospital and had a big shootout the other day and the Jews covered it up to save muh tourism?

How much fun shit are we going to see? Do most people there have phones with cameras to film chimpouts?

He's an ESL guy. Sad part is I bet he isn't even plowing any korean pussy.

I've been dreaming for years that Argentina and South Brazil could become one single country, deport all blacks, kill all leftists and become a Utopia in South America.

It's impossible at this point though. This could have happened 60 years ago, but not anymore.

By they way, when Europe is taking so many shitskins, it's commiting the same mistake South Brazil did when it welcomed norhteast monkeys: It is expecting they will adequate and come to the same level of education and intelligence that your countries already have.
However, as I poited earlier, scum is and always will be scum and so Instead, what will happen is that they will bring all nation down to their level. This does not happen overnight, but give it 20 years, and white countries who took shitskins in, will be SO MUCH WORSE, that now it's even impossible to contemplate.
Angela Merkel and her associates should be executed for treason.

Yes, it's true. There will be a civil war between the police and drug cartels during the Olympics, where they mentioned drug cartels will take hundreds of hostages, mostly tourists among them.

>Today, on "Ebin Sup Forums Maymays"

>I've been dreaming for years that Argentina and South Brazil could become one single country
Northern Brazilian detect. What an uneducated ape.

Dang look at all those sleeping bags. Is it still a siesta in Portuguese?

Fuck all that shit we will make Earth great again.

It's true, they did it to rescue a drug dealer. The news was in fact hidden from media in order not to scare tourists in the eve of the olympic games.

Come to Pomerode city some time, as long you are not black or a Cabeça Chata you can still enjoy some whiteness sights in our hueland.

>Fuck all that shit we will make Earth great again.
We tried it 75 years ago and you fools stopped us!