youtube.com/watch?v=imSg8ZH94zg

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=illumination2015.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will die in your lifetime

Good.

They died like 10 years ago.

No I won't! Take it back!

>14 year old nu-male using his parents laptop with virtually no real world knowledge or experience is well spoken so that means he knows what he is talking about!

This is how Trump got elected. By moronic sheep that ate up his words.

>theater owner detected.

Most people I know only saw Rogue One, BvS, and Civil War in theaters last year.

>uses numbers to illustrate trends
>brings up the shortcomings of the information he has

???

Sure thing Mr. Communist

It's sad. Going to the movies is pretty comfy.

A big part of it now is that nothing good or creative is coming out anymore since Disney has set a formula and anything that violates it gets ripped apart by critics

well, i pay 4.80 eur for a 0.5L Pepsi right at the theater, whilst there is just a Subway 20m away where i can get 0.5L coke for 2.80 Eur and i can even refill as much as i want.. So, i don't wonder why theaters are dying, they deserve it

>autists that trash theaters and piss and shit in their seats are sad that they're dying
You can't make this shit up.

Naw. They will change, but they won't die out.

I honesty can't stand going to a theater that doesn't have reserved seating, to the point I just won't go.

These "autists" are providing jobs for the community, they are literally making America great again. Think twice before you post stupid yuropoor

Yeah. They've been saying the same shit about theatres for years and years. They aren't going anywhere.

>thinking this
they said this 50 years ago. Cinema improves and no matter what there will always be films that will only be done justice when on a massive screen with perfect sound.

>muh broken window fallacy
American education at work
Kill yourself

>I don't understand basic economy
Go back to school stupid yuropoor, oh wait do they have schools back there?

>Basic economy
>broken window fallacy is basic economy
Do you even study you NEET shit?

>do they have schools back there?
my nigga, my goverment literally pays me to attend them. hows your student loan going btw? you gave Mr. Sheckelstein enough dollars to attent prestigious university that is at the top of every (((higher education ranking)))? :^)

capeshit and starwars is the only thing keeping it alive

you wish
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=illumination2015.htm
not to mention everytime Jim brings our a film in the last 20 years he breaks the record

>he doesnt have a projector

plebeans

Good, everything should be for free. Communism

the studios should not release dvds anymore so force people to go to the cinema if they want to see the movie

>dvds

what ever dude