Should I kill myself Sup Forums I'm a White Anglo with a 4 inch erect penis

Should I kill myself Sup Forums I'm a White Anglo with a 4 inch erect penis.

No woman gives a flying fuck about your dick length. Get a job. Make money. That's all you have to do. That's all any woman wants from a man. Get with the program son.

God damn it do I have to redirect you Aussies to the correct board all night

I guess there's nothing in life besides penis size, huh?
Maybe find something worthwhile to do with your life.
Like shitposting.

Only gay people care about penis. Woman wants money.

I'm banned from Sup Forums at the moment for shit posting.

thats not what mr.steinberg said

Why is your penis erect? Don't an hero just fap...

If your entire life revolves around the size of your penis then you have no reason to live.

measure it again but this time jam the ruler under your shaft as far in as you can so you have a 6.5 inch dick. thats what everyone else does to feel better about htemselves

>t. micropenis.

Pics?

Curious. Probably not as bad as you say.

How old are you OP?

My dick grew from 4.5 to 5.6 when i was 22 and i think it's still growing at 23.

did it actually grow or did you just lose weight?

hahhahhahahahha

18 turning 19 in September

You know you can fix that shit with surgery if it really bothers you right?

There is no mainstream surgery a penis is to complicated to increase size safely trust me I've looked into it I wouldn't care so much obviously my dad met a woman and had kids but in our generation girls care about penis size more then ever.

>He doesn't know about jelqing

Unless you're planning on meeting girls with your cock out, they really dont. The ones that do are sluts and you can safely avoid.
Yeah dick size matters, but not enough to ruin your dating life. Just put yourself out there, you'll meet a chick who doesn't mind soon enough.

Figures.

>getting ED at 30

Cheers it's nice to get some responses other then "become a tranny" or "try indonesia" and yeah I wouldn't go for sluts anyway.

Yet you come on Sup Forums to try to get some pity.
You are one sad motherfucker you know that?

At least try to contain this shit to /soc/

Also op until you time stamp link your cock on imgur or something with a good size reference you're full of shit and shitposting

Can you have a healthy an active sex life with beautiful women as a 4 incher?

No. Just become a trap.
Men will shower you with money.

>it's nice to get some responses other then "become a tranny" or "try indonesia"

Yes. Every Indian does.

Muh penis. Do it seriously. You have no hope.

Just move here and buy a gun and MAGA hat like all the other white dicklets.

kek

Part maori here, 7 and a half and the girls love it. You need to get yourself a wahine and WHITE her. Your son will have a mighty taiaha

Depends how tall you are honestly. if you're not a manlet, 4" is really small. Manlet with 5 inch penis here.

How is your luck with the ladies with a five incher?

I reckon polynesian girls are the ones who fuck you in bed. Not the other way around as usual.

Mmm reaĺly makes ya thang...

Still haven't showed it to her.

>Anglo
>white

Pick one

Get a penis extender and stop making threads here faggot Australian.

That's not working for me.

So you've never showed a girl your dick yet?

I see fat guys who aren't attractive with decent looking girls.

anzu a cute.

Maybe they have 8 inch meat hooks

Doesnt this give you ED?

Just your mom.

Yes

Do not ever fall for penis extension bullshit.

She's a weeb with an eating disorder. Fucking gross.

Yes there is no way to increase your penis size safely one way or another it will stop functioning if you do that shit to it.

>No woman gives a flying fuck about your dick length
Modern women are trash. Of course it matters to them.

What? How the fuck would it give you ED? it just streches your dick slightly.

You can have an operation, as far as I can tell there's no real sideaffects but you'll only at best get an inch and most likely get half an inch in size.

Did she laugh? She only likes the BBC. Small white cock doesn't do it for her, sorry user.

borderline anorexic girls are the best.

She didn't mind since I took her son out for Ice Cream.

Too skinny. Wayyyyy to skinny.

Some dude told me, I don't know if it's real, that doctors can go in and cut some tendon connected to your dick and it'll hang an inch or two lower, but your dick doesn't stand up anymore.

There are penis extension forums though and many people claim they work.

>I will never go full Bane and break Anzu's back over my knee

lmao look at the first two pics.That penis is the same size the measurer was just moved back on the second pic.

Nah, she only affiliates with black guys. She is an OG coal-burner. I'm only white because she tricked my sucker of a dad into marrying her and securing her self financially by having me. She divorced my dad 2 years after she had me, and now he pays her 10k in alimony per month. You must be mistaken.

33 year old woman here. I used to go out for a long time (7 years) with a guy on the small size and it was actually easier for me to have sex with him. Too deep always used to hurt me. We broke up for reasons other than his penis size.

Also, if you get with a girl who needs it deeper, have her give you a show now and then with some sex toys. I will admit that some of my girlfriends said they had to have big penises, but not all of us OP.

Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life.

Cecil Rhodes

not everyone likes hambeasts user.

Yes, do you expect them to revisit that same forum 5-10 years later or whenever they get ED from it?

>global average
>majority of the glove is below this average

what?

I need to find my self a Korean girl. She would appreciate a 5 inch penis.

Anyone else penis size varied greatly from time to time? Longest I've been in is like 5.5 but that's only because I was fapping to this little angel and noticed it looked bigger.

Post feet

Holy fuck. This isnt a Sup Forums tier dick rate party. Op go fuck your fuckin self and fuck off to Sup Forums

Kek this got me

Mine only varies like .2 inches at most. At its longest I was probably 6.4 inches.

yeah. im like 6.5 inches long 5inch girth but if im like either super mega horny or managed to get hard on amphetamines im like a lil over 7 inches length and 5.5 girth

>Preferring women who aren't literally skin and bone
>Hambeasts

Pick one. I won't lie, I would smash the girl in your pics, but I prefer dem curves.

Definitely I wouldn't trade having a 4 inch penis to live in the africa and have 7 inch one

Thanks I get it would matter for some females sex is a important part of a relationship but I'm sure there are plenty of girls who don't care and could make it work.

get a penis enlargement implant bro

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

It really shouldn't matter to you at all as long as it functions for your basic needs you'll make it champ.

What's it like having a small cock in down under? Aren't 99% of aussie women trashy whores? Must be difficult.

Let me put dick length into perspective for you. Girls care about the size of your dick as much as you care about the size of their tits. Are big tits great? Sure. But would you deny your soulmate just because she has below average tits? I wouldn't.

That's a guy you know that?

No, make a home made weapon and go kill kikes and shit skins.

Does your bull know you're talking?

>2016
>soulmate

I seriously hope you don't do this.

What if you prefer small breasts?

idk just like everywhere in the world there are trashy girls and not trashy girls I know quite a few girls who get weird when you talk about sexual things around them pretty sure they're still virgins.

you have a statistically small penis. its unfortunate. maybe just find yourself an asian girl

All my Onaholes are anal anyways. For a species that finds symmetry so appealing. pussies sure are fucking gross looking.

>Soulmate
>Someone worth marrying

Way to take things literally.

That's fine, but preferring worthless fucking characters isnt.

nah just make bank and wait 10 years for lab grown penis transplants to be 200k or so.

>pussies sure are fucking gross looking.
You could have just said your prefer dick user

Then its a win/win. A girl with small tits certainly ain't going to have the gall to shittalk a small dick.

>pussies are gross looking

You can't seriously tell me tight cunny doesn't look delicious

>anzu is a boy

it never gets old.

>tfw she gets a buff soon and I already can rek

Same here, mine grew at 21