Donald Trump is broke

>Today's big news is the overall implosion of the Donald Trump campaign. He's repeatedly melted down on the stump over the past month. He's trailing Hillary Clinton by a mile in the latest polls. He fired his campaign manager this morning. His ego apparently doesn't allow him to beg other people for money, so he's barely done any fundraising at all. The fight to stop him at the Republican convention now has the support of nearly 400 delegates. With the election only 20 weeks away, he still has virtually no staff. He's being hammered by negative advertising on TV and isn't doing anything to fight back. (So far he's run exactly zero ads.)

>Except for the personal meltdown stuff, all of this is basically a money problem. Trump doesn't have any. In fact, pretty much everything you need to know about Trump's campaign—and his underlying business acumen, though that's a story for another time—is captured in FEC form 3P. As you can see, it shows that Trump ended the month of May with $1.28 million on hand. That's disastrous. It's unbelievable. It's less than a tenth of what he should have. It's less than a well-run congressional campaign should have. It's $40 million less than Hillary Clinton's campaign has. It's Donald Trump in a nutshell.

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/06/donald-trump-broke

So what's going on?
Does money stopped attracting money?
Did Donald Trump think he could really go without the Establishment's funds?
Why don't his supporters send him money?
Are they cheap?
Or don't they believe in his victory?
Is the game already over?

Tell me Sup Forums

Additional links:
>Donald Trump Starts Summer Push With Crippling Money Deficit
nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-money-campaign.html?_r=0

>Donald Trump’s Latest Campaign Finance Report Makes Dumpster Fires Look Good
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fundraising_us_5768a417e4b0853f8bf1fdb0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
npr.org/2016/06/20/482853356/trumps-fundraising-lags-far-behind-clintons
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-spent-46-million-campaign-clinton-sanders-spent-150-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying he ever actually wanted to be president
TrumpTV incoming

>Why don't his supporters send him money?

Because he hasn't been asking for any?

you put a lot of effort into this thread so I hope you get plenty of replies, though

But they do when faggots buy dog shirts and hats and bullahit such as that

You don't need to run ads when the TV news reports everything that you say. He doesn't have a problem with voters not knowing his policies, or his views.

>BREAKING NEWS: Real-estate magnate possess few liquidated assets.

>he can't even afford fries so he has to pretend to eat them out of an empty carton

Yeah hows that working out for him?

Uhhh but he does run ads? I see them all the fucking time in fast food places and waiting rooms. Also on just normal tv

He became the R frontrunner after the debates. Presidential debates are watched by 60m Americans. Same shit, different day. You can't make a fair judgement until then.

>1 post by this id

BREAKING NEWS: Presidential candidate thinks he can pay for staff and ads with buildings

>It's $40 million less than Hillary Clinton's campaign has.
And where did she get all that Mr Hillary supporter?

Admit it Sup Forums he was a hillary plant she is going to win and there is nothing you can do inb4 shill the polls are all spelling out disaster inb4 polls are fake yeah what they're fake now but they were fine when he was winning.

Pol will gofund for him

The Republican establishment is punishing the base and Trump.

They would rather have Hillary than Trump. They have contempt for the base and want to teach them a lesson....don't pick the candidate that we chose for you and you will suffer the consequences.

Secondly, I don't think that Trump is prepared for this and the Republican machine is just letting him flounder.

Trump had better have one hell of a surprise up his sleeve. This is getting just brutal to watch.

>His ego apparently doesn't allow him to beg other people for money, so he's barely done any fundraising at all

He spends his own money -> he is egotistic

can't make this shit up

>the model has Trump worse off than how he actually did

Given that he was ahead of clinton before fucking it up with bitching about that mexican judge I'd say he's doing just fine

bla bla bla shills

>So what's going on?
Politics
>Does money stopped attracting money?
Nope
>Did Donald Trump think he could really go without the Establishment's funds?
Probably
>Why don't his supporters send him money?
They do
>Are they cheap?
Yes
>Or don't they believe in his victory?
They do
>Is the game already over?
No

These are real shitty questions tbqhfamilia.

I think the interesting takeaway from this is that you basically need 40 million dollars to be president, and what that says about our system of government.

>tfw no one pays me in infrastructure or property

Ya he uses it as an excuse and so do his supports for thinking trump is better

The unbeatable odds increase.

The third act is now fully primed.

Activate MAGA.

he is asking now and made 1/32 of what Hillary received

I see the media hasn't learned a thing from JEB!'s campaign.

Money is a tool for, not a guarantee of, success. Trump spends the amount of money he thinks is necessary.

Didn't he just get half a billion from the univision lawsuit?

High voter attracting million dollar campaign vs high voter attracting multi-million dollar campaign with media shilling

What's more impressive

being against donald trump means you want your wife to get pounded by muhammad

cuck shills, enjoy that 3rd world dick

>this pathetic damage control

Those adds, in those places, don't touch the undecided voters.
He should target the middle class and upper middle class.
But adds on TV and in the paper press are very expensive, he irritated TV channels and newspapers a lot .

all he does is fly around doing rallies and puts his ads out on the net, why does he need tons of money for this campaign?

>he doesnt

Trump tweets and its breaking news on every news channel.

Another shill thread citing sources from rabid anti-Trump websites ignoring his net worth hasnt been touched, just his wealth from the sales of hats and convention tickets.

since all willing supporters have probably bought a hat by now, what else could trump sell us? what accessory are we missing out on?

would an official MAGA tie be tacky?

Oh fuck, you called me out, looks like I must vote Stein!

Its a double shill. Dems and republicans.

Fucking scared to death.

Employing high quality Character assassination and now berating the size of money in his campaign account.

Though both parties have for years paid lip service to the idea of campaign finance reform. When a candidate self funds or operates on a shoestring budget...This is bad?

How fucking much longer do these cunts think this shit is going to work?

They are fucking scared to death of him and they should be.

>Run Campaign like a business man. Efficient, tactical, Nothing wasted.

>Run it like a bloated politician in a pantsuit with more corporate sponsorship then the hood of a race car. Not efficient, Non-tactical, Waste millions and millions of dollars.

>Run country like a businessman. Make it great again.

Well now that Mother Jones confirmed it I guess I'm am now with her

pretty sure a huge part of what he earned is owned by his kids

>a good businessman would waste his own money on a doomed campaign
give the man some credit at least

You can buy a hat on behalf of the Trump Foreign Legion (we'll pay for them of course).

>Leftist cuck gets his teeth smashed out every week for six months
>HUU HUU HUUUU T-TRUMP IS S-STUMPED THIS TIME

Boy who cried wolf, fag. We've already smashed you a hundred times, you think THIS TIME it's going to work?

>trump
>needing money

he got the nomination just by tweeting, this nigga don't need money

>motherjones clickbait

Hey OP
お前出ってて。

>implying Trump has been competing against the left for six months
wow I knew Trumpfags were retarded, but this is next level shit.

Wait for the polls conducted after the Pulse shooting to come out, Muhammad

why spend money campaigning when sandniggers do all your work for you

whatcha mean?

>This candidate isn't taking money from foreign governments, banks, and special interests! What an idiot!

You morons have been saying that Trump's campaign has been imploding for a year. With you lefties, everything is just wishful thinking, including your politics.

He means buy hats and sell them online, so that people outside the states can get the official hats.

>His ego apparently doesn't allow him to beg other people for money, so he's barely done any fundraising at all. The fight to stop him at the Republican convention now has the support of nearly 400 delegates. With the election only 20 weeks away, he still has virtually no staff. He's being hammered by negative advertising on TV and isn't doing anything to fight back. (So far he's run exactly zero ads.)

But I thought liberals HATED money in politics? I thought Citizens United was the worst thing ever because we can't have these corporate fat cats hijacking our democracy?

Fucking liberals. I wouldn't expect them to support Trump because he's le ebil hitler man but they could at least point out he's doing what they said people running for office should be doing and not taking money from Wall Street and basically being a tool for the highest bidder.

What the fuck is the point of advocating for your principles if you're just going to insult and mock people for ACTING OUT those same fucking principles?

Hello shill. Here's your (you)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

actually, we laughed as trump annihilated the morons in his party. didn't know he had 15 year old supporters though..

>he can't even vote

Shills already tried this shit after Wisconsin.
It will never work.

Someone never read the boy who cried wolf i see. What was the ending?

uh he's been competing against them and the establishment right for a year

>business man. Efficient, tactical, Nothing wasted.
>Businessman
>Run country like business

This Meme again

>I think the interesting takeaway from this is that you basically need 40 million dollars to be president

>Diet Coke
MADMAN

ah okay. id probably do it for my overseas m8, but probably not for Sup Forums. it's a tad expensive to go through that

at least i get paid in cash and not fucking timeshares you stupid fucking faggot

Everytime I see that picture.

hello english teacher
does that mean "you are cum"?

No, you were calling him Hitler and saying that he must be stopped and protesting his rallies.

Top kek

I'm pretty sure Trump and his campaign managers underestimated the cost of a presidential run by thinking he could win by: starting early, with a very famous candidate, and with the support of thousands of very communicational fans.
Now he has to make a standard campaign, participate to more debates, make alliances with the GOP and lower his tone a lot.
But he has been so proud and so immature in his communication that he'll have a hard time harvesting more votes and more support.

Lel

I knew we just had to keep him talking

Wtf i hate trump now

I am now a #cruzmissile

wow, what kind of retard doesn't realize calling someone hitler is literally the easiest campaign tactic ever

>babby's first election season

grow up you fuckin loser

>be french
>get bombed

youre a much richer society for being so progressive.

>Proud of being a shill

Kek, You must be on a massive salary m8, you've made it, congrats.

>He thinks running the country like a business is a good thing
Just kill yourself.

you might know if you ever had a job, you dumb fuck

Ever wonder why these threads never involve discussing the actual benefits of a Hillary presidency? It's because they know that we're not that stupid and will never vote for her. The best they can do is tear down the candidate we do like so that we'll be less likely to support him.

Don't fall for it

>Projecting
Ok m8, where all overweight, neckbeards, in our mums basements. Feel better about yourself now?

KEK

Americans, everytime...

?

America is already run like a business.

Service offered: Military protection

Payment: taxes

But ok how should it be run?

I have a better question. who gives a shit what some aussie faggot thinks about american politics?

I have a better question, What's mom cooking for dinner tonight?

That's pretty xenophobic. Check your priv. What are you, a Trump voter?

I saw this coming a mile away. Should've supported Ted while you had the chance.

So Trump is all over the headlines against? Cuz he doesn't have enough money in his Fund?
All the Trumpsopoor memes are cracking me up

its okay im sure your jap students will love you if you haruhi dance at them lol

THIS is finally the end of Donald J. Trump! His campaign is over.

I am sooo ready for Hillary to win this thing like she so rightfully deserves!

look who's projecting now

>more irrelevant commonweath faggotry

Barack Obama campaign was partially funded by a lot of foreign individuals living outside of the US, who gave a very small amount of money (5/10 dollars donations).
That was a very small part of his campaign fundings, most of it came from the Americans

Unless you are an able bodied male over the age of 17, then you are part of your state's militia and you can be conscripted to service at any time to not only have to protect yourself, but also everyone else.

From the country that was so fucking retarded they thought their emperor was a "god"

Where was your god when our nuclear fires tore across your country?

Where was he when you were reduced to nothing and survived on rice gruel? When your biggest source of income was selling your woman to american soldiers after the war?

He was on a fucking boat out in the pacific signing...
We sawendered.

Japanese, everytime...

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT

Wasn't this FEC filing for May? If I'm not mistaken, he didn't secure the nomination until late May. He was still going up against two opponents who both had very close financial ties with atypical GOP supporters.

He didn't start fundraising until June. So, really, we should be looking at June to decide where this is going.

You aren't supposed to have money on hand.

>this is what trump babbies ACTUALLY believe

It does seem like Trump didn't actually expect to secure the nomination as early as he did. He's having to transition into General Election mode months ahead of schedule and it is not going over well so far.

>As of the end of May, Trump's campaign account held just $1.3 million compared to Clinton's $42 million. Ben Carson, whose bid for the GOP nomination ended in early March, had $1.8 million in his campaign fund. Many Republican senators facing tough re-election fights this fall have considerably more money on hand than their party's presumptive nominee for president.

>Blanket terming "liberals" as leftist retards
Keep it coming

How much did he have on hand at any given time during the campaign?

>Comparisons with the 2012 presidential race at this point are equally stark. Trump's campaign committee raised $5.6 million, to Clinton's $26.4 million. Mitt Romney's campaign pulled in $23.4 million, versus $39.1 million for Obama. Cash-on-hand for Team Romney was $85.6 million; for Team Obama, $142.1 million.

>12 replies
>Desperately searching for an online debate using only ad hominem and no substantial arguments.

Man you're sure passionate against the Donald. If only you spent a fraction of your time doing something productive, instead of blatantly looking like a fool: then maybe you'd be a successful billionaire like him. Pic related; I think it's what you look like behind the keyboard, judging by your posts.

Tl;dr Out of all the flavors you could have chosen, why be salty, user?

>Trump Spent Only $55 Million on Campaign So Far=> Clinton and Sanders Spent Over $174 Million Apiece(as for May 21th)

>According to campaign finance reporting through May 2016 by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump has now spent more than $55 million on his campaign. Democratic contenders Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have spent $174 million and $202 million, respectively, or more than $376 million combined. Trump’s expenditures are 27% of Sanders’ expenditures and 32% of Clinton’s.

>Trump loaned himself more than $43 million of his own money for his campaign. No other candidate has come close to providing this kind of money for their own campaign. The Trump movement is a great example of capitalism. Because Trump spent his own money he is more cautious in how he spends it and has achieved much better results.

>Sanders and Clinton raised $208 million and $204 million, respectively to date, totaling more than $416 million.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-spent-46-million-campaign-clinton-sanders-spent-150-million/

>zero cash on hand
>badly bungled campaign (manager just fired)
>zero ads
>no plan to win anywhere other than "hurr rallies where I say 'crooked Hillary' durr"
>too late to buy necessary ad time
>too late to construct a coherent strategy
>your own party plans to dump you at the convention and pretend you never existed
Worst run political campaign of all time. If he did anything right at all he'd be beating Hillary 70/30. Instead he's going to lose 70/30.

1. you're in France, so I assume you're Muslim upset Trump will win and you won't be able to ficki ficki American women
2. he had over 10 million votes, you think he couldn't fundraise more than 1.3 million if he wanted to?

man i just want this election to be over already, hillary shills are so fucking annoying