How do we deal with Chinese millionaires ruining our housing market Sup Forums...

How do we deal with Chinese millionaires ruining our housing market Sup Forums? We've tried doing nothing and now we're all out of ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4

>cucked by negroes, sandniggers, pakis and chinks
You deserve this

Bend over for your new Chinese overlords.

>comments are disabled
This means people aren't happy about this.

>How do we deal with Chinese millionaires ruining our housing market Sup Forums? We've tried doing nothing and now we're all out of ideas.
Nothing. Gentrification is a good thing in the long term.

If you dont sell your house to the chinese, they win

Most of them are actually Triads working for the Chinese government.

Do what all Asian countries do.. Don't allow foreigners to own property in your country,

Stop cucking

Didn't we improvised a law that requires the buyer to state his/her nationality upon purchase? If it's China then a notice will be sent to the Chinese government about the transaction. In this way, the Chinese government can actually check if the buyer got the money legit or not.
From what I've heard, Chinese are evading taxes by spending the money on Canadian real estate.

We should do this.
2/3 of London is owned by non brits.

Blame the government. The Chinese are simply doing what their money and the laws allow. Blameless really.

It's the government's laws that enable this shit, if you had money you'd do similar things.

Aussie gubmint:
>foreigners take our resources
>rely on real estate for money
>won't fucking invest in science and biotechnology, where we have lots of potential
>'lelelelel look at this new rugby stadium we just invested 10 million of your taxpayer's money into, we'll have more spectacular games now'
>fuck you rugby's a shit sport I want to be able to afford a house when I'm 30

Rape them, kill them and rape them again. Worked for japs in Nanking.

finland please, your mongolian is showing.

>Fuck housinf over
>"Hey chinese gave you good food and economy"
I hate eating chinese and fucking the house market and businesses over is not helping.
It's amazing a Australian show had to bring this up because canada is too much of a leaf

You deserve it

That's racist

Was going to say elect trump but then i saw your flag.

inb4 libertarian outrage

Our give them all tickets to Oz.. Aussies can use them all as Croc feed or for kangaroo Boxing practice.

Asians are fucking ugly.

Yep. No trolling

You have to legislate to keep them out. Chinese are high agency and have a policy of sending some of their best to other countries. Chinese then basically colonize other countries and use nepotism to infest areas and entrench themselves in the power structure of areas.

Several Asian countries have fought with China over this, they're like the Jews of the east. Their are some areas of Toronto where even he younger generation don't even learn English.

a 30% tax for foreign buyers, just like in the US

They literally made a mediocre suburb of LA one of the most expensive communities in the state. Bad taste.

>Sup Forums will forever cuck for Chinks and openly wish they'll take over white countries

genocide

>Toronto

Vancouver* the west coast city.

Funny how that works out lol.

Canada has plenty of land, just build in new places assholes.

Poland just recently did the same to block EU buyers. Our administration is too based

Isn't that just standard practice around the world?

This, Canada is too cucked to do what is necessary though.

No that's racist you white supremacist

>How do we deal with Chinese millionaires ruining our housing market Sup Forums?
You don't. Free market you cunt. Don't like it? Then fuck off.

They can just give the money to their relatives who already live there, fuckwit.

OK, yeah, we'll just give the already developed areas over to third world animals so they can ruin our hard work

get fucked

Japs and the imageboard market

Same thing in Sydney, full of Chinese, but you can't say anything cause "that's racist"

>mfw all small chinese business compete unfairly by using their gigantic family as free irregular labor

and people are mad at the mexicans

Woo a millionaire qt chinese girl then

you could probably swing it in the prairies. outside the major cities people are pretty racist. but yeah, nobody else would go for it.

Family values,big families, uncucked, work ethic, high IQ
>Bad thing

distribute tainted rhino horn, like fast and furious. something that renders insane infertile and causes excruciating death.
rent their houses out under section 8 to scare off the rest . plant poison watermelon and repeat step one. burn / bulldoze and then encourage single white families to move in and rebuild with business loans and good schools.

China + communism = Millionaire
How does this work?

If someone can find me the video with the Trump qt and I'll show you the part of the video where a soulless Chinese robot comes up and starts talking about how much of a real estate parasite he and his family is and he's proud of it and he encourages others to do the same. Really pissed me off. Find the video and ill show you

Move to lower demand as much as you can. I'm leaving this shitty city, I can't even understand people anymore because they only speak Chinese giberish.

do what the negros do
raep 'em

>already developed land
>our hard work
>being this delusionally supremist cucked faggot

Not a nice way to slander pol's official Plan B

The germans had all those things too, polska. Go beg for Hitler to come back.

Someone has to be on top, in a communist society. Usually its friends of the bureaucrats.

yay lets support work under the table that doesn't pay taxes or follow regulations

Simple, just limit the total number of houses foreign investors can buy.

It's not like foreigners need to be kicked out of the market, or be able to buy a house while they go to school, but if a rich ass from China can't buy 50 houses then yes, our housing prices would start falling.

Demand raises price, foreign demand from millionaires has raised the housing price to be stupid high. At this rate all US citizens will be homeless. The average new hose price has grown 600% relative to buying power since the 80's. This is retarded.

Libertarians are just pussified republicans waiting to switch to Traditionalism.

I agree. Limit that number to 0.

We have this problem too but it would be racist to stop them of course.

How about we make them destroy and then rebuild the railway? I doubt they want to build it a second time.

They buy it, you burn it.

forever cuck by chink

burn in hell Australia, New Zealand, and Canada

>doesn't pay taxes or follow regulations
Trump would be pleased

based italian comedy

Also Chinese are doing the same thing all over the anglosphere. Our attractive democracy, environment and property rights are being used against us.

We pay the taxes to provide for the countries that are attractive to investment - they buy the land of the country that we made attractive to investment.

They pay taxes on property purchase and sales but no income tax or anything like that.

We get punished for being good productive citizens by being unable to afford a home, they get a reward of capital gains and get a home.

Aren't you happy? I know I am! Gonna have to move away from where I was born and raised to a city where property prices aren't reliant on a dual income taking out a 30 year mortgage.

Yeah because The Canada Revenue Agency or the US IRS thinks nothing of multi million dollar transfers into your relatives account followed by purchases of land/real estate at around the same transfer price..

Yeah just all fuck wit morons.. thanks for clearing that all up for us Bogan.

Limiting per person won't solve anything. I can already smell the ways around it. You'd have to limit the % of housing in any given city that can be owned by foreigners or something.
That could fuck things up tho. Just put insane taxes on foreigners buying. some retarded shit like 100% of the price of the house that should chill them out.

>it's developed so that means it was always developed and no one had to build it

ok retard

I had no idea it was that bad. It's getting worse here, but shit, white people are made out to be fucking serfs in that video. An underclass meant to serve the new millionaire chink arrivals. Seriously, what is this? I'm guessing it's safe to assume there's no assimilation taking place, either? Why would there be? These whores have legit Fuck You money. What are they going to talk to an average middle class white family about, anyway?

The salt in the wound is that you just know the money is dirty as fuck. Obviously these girls didn't do anything for the money they're throwing around, but what their parents (father) did for the money was almost certainly corrupt as all hell.

Watching this is like Paris Hilton/annoying rich kids turned way the fuck up to 11. Instead of just a small group of them in their own millionaire bubble, an entire race is coming over.

It's got to be awful to be surrounded by a bunch of soulless, sociopath chinks.

House in the pic is worth 2.4 million CAD thanks to chinks, that's more money than you will see in 10 lifetimes dumb slav.

It's not just the anglosphere. Even Korea, where we make it fairly hard for foreigners to own property theyre still somewhat of a problem and prices have been rising even though the demand isn't really changing

Easy, scalp them.

A Chinese millionaire scalp must be worth millions.

Sounds like a gang.

poor chinks from 2 generations ago gave us chinese food because that's how they made their living. that's also true for you. and they're equally as affected as the rest of us, actually.

It's not my problem, your countrymen are the ones that can't afford it.

there isnt anything you can do they are the only ones buying houses kek. poor people like OP couldnt hope to get a loan for a house but they can buy it outright no loan

>whites serving some rich self important chink who treat them like shit
Fuck. At least here in the US we're mostly just bringing people who are poorer. I don't know how I'd do if a bunch of rich foreigners came to my country and started treating us like dogs in our own country.

Jokes on them, when western civilisation crumbles we burn their mcMansions to the ground.

Work with the Chinese government on cracking down corruption. Make it easier for them to seize overseas property that are bought with laundered money.

>but you can't say anything cause "that's racist"
So, what would you say?

god damn. it cant be as bad as sydney/ny/london/canada wherever though. land value here is mental.

>tfw you realise you're a serf with an internet connection
>tfw you realise the aristocrats are walking around in plain sight and don't have nefarious meetings they just buy land and pay a property manager to rent it out

guess i better go till the soil for my lord....

They do the same thing here. We're just a lot bigger so you haven't noticed it yet.

Why exactly is that a bad thing? Replacing the Canadian population with the Chinese wouldn't be more profitable in the long run? You'll become an Asian country, what's bad about that?

ye but you have to be real careful about how you go with that and what the media reports. If it comes up as "The west thinks china has a lot of corruption" theyre gonna be mad as fuck and won't cooperate

Chinese will make Sup Forums liberal.

Gentrified by asians. Are... are we the niggers?

> More money than you will see in 10 lifetimes
Can you even math?

Go live in the wilderness, pussy. Wrestle some crocs, be a man.

Why not incentivize the Mexican cartels t move there so they can shit up the place like they do everywhere else? Who knows? Maybe having your children kidnapped for millions all the time will drive out the chinks.

Fucking.
Lmao.

How does it feel, white boy? Doesnt feel so good, huh?

What a waste. Just remove rice and appropriate McMansions.

Hey goys, you realize it was harper who made this possible, right? it was an issue before him, but he made sure it would be a much bigger one

but keep talking sh*t about Justin because you're insecure about having an LGBT PM.

>implying soulless chink millionaires care about their soulless chink daughters

This. They're looking out for themselves, while your government isn't looking out for you. Repeal Trudeau when?

china being full commie is a misconception

Chinese immigration is toxic as fuck, holy fucking shit.

They now found out how much of a paradise the countryside of Brazil is compared to the city of São Paulo and are now moving to our small cities, turning everything into shit and rekting small business.

They're gangsters. 90% of the heroin that comes into Vancouver comes from the Triads. They launder the money and reinvest it in legitimate business like real estate.

Lel

A race more master than yours, who would've known

Then again, you're Australian

>chinese tax payers

>white government

Finally, GIBS ME DAT CHANG

Chinese are Gods. Over a Billion strong and cucking the world

Is Trudeau anti-free market or something? Has he expressed concerns over the evils of free trade?