Mark Zuckerberg Challenged Over Political Bias at Shareholder Meeting

>A shareholder attempting to confront CEO Mark Zuckerberg about accusations of political bias at Facebook — while invoking conservative actress Patricia Heaton, no less — was thwarted Monday when a different executive stepped in to field the question.
>“Until the company is completely transparent as to how it selects trending news items and why it removes certain posts, many conservative individuals and organizations will rightly feel that the company has treated them unfairly,” a shareholder said at Facebook’s annual meeting.
>The issue of bias first arose after a Gizmodo report quoted a former employee disclosing that staffers routinely omitted from Facebook’s list of trending topics stories that reflected well on conservatives. Later, Zuckerberg met with conservatives like Glenn Beck to assure them that the problem was resolved.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/mark-zuckerberg-challenged-political-bias-904669

Is he finished?

I really hope so I hate his Jew face he had his ten minutes of fame now he needs his lifetime of shame!

I want to believe, but...

>is one of the most profitable companies in the world finished?

>“Mark, why don’t I take that one?” Facebook vp of U.S. public policy Joel Kaplan told Zuckerberg.

>“We undertook an investigation of the specific allegations and determined that there was no systemic bias in the product,”

CONSPIRATARDS BTFO
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
NO SYSTEMIC BIAS

Its painfully fucking obvious there is a bias
The """"""""trending""""""""" section isnt actually trending, its posted there to fucking brainwash people by blasting them with liberal views.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
No fucking mention that it was an ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION in the fucking header?

>Mark (((Zuckerberg)))

He needs to be fucking hanged or he needs to financially reimburse all the people whose information he sold and all the lives he's ruined.

>windows forces win 10 down your throat
>jewbook forces messenger down your throat
>free apps, free os
>can access your contacts, turn on your mic
>can turn on your camera
>"nothing to see here citizen!"
>"look, cleveland won the nba finals!"
>#imwithher, #freedom, #everythingisok
>go back to sleep world
>"here, another episode of Game of Thrones!"

Why is Facebook still a thing? Fucking annoying waste of time. I'm hoping it dies slowly as gen x gets older.

I have a friend who works in PR and is basically the modern Don Draper. They pay him to manage their social media accounts, he fucking hates social media too . He has to interact with Facebook executives all the time. He said they basically tell clients that they can get them A ZILLION LIKES if they pay facebook zillions of dollars to make content for them instead! Dumb ass old managers who don't know what the Internet is just go along with this.

He said he's never seen an easier group of scamming bastards then Facebook. Basically they're making a money because their name is Facebook and people recognize that word.

But yeah I believe their bias starts at their hiring process, it seems like they only hire a certain kind of normie in the first place who has the most mainstream, politically correct views and opinions on everything. So it's no wonder they end up using their jobs to personally police people's political posts.

Sounds about right. I'm curious as to whether the news has even labeled it as what it was.

That's what I mean by normie people. Like "what's trending" is "WHAT ARE OTHER NORMIES DOING" like "Game of Thrones Shows An Episode" why the fuck is this news or even trending news?

Facebook was so much better when it was just for college students though. Sup Forums is going to argue with me on that but I'm of the opinion most are too young to have even gotten that experience.

I think the government and the corporations and everyone swooped in on something they saw as a way to manipulate people and it's sort of back firing now. Like Facebook didn't start out this way, it basically got turned into this monster.

Yeah like they won't use the word "assassination attempt" because that just drums up too much sympathy for someone they don't like.

>Later, Zuckerberg met with conservatives
>like Glenn Beck

>Glenn Beck

Facebook is for kids born after 9/11 and people old enough to remember the 1969 moon landing

A quick search for "Trump assassination attempt" shows that it's mostly UK web sites calling it that, at least in the title. The US ones will just say a kid grabbed a gun at one of his rallies. They talk about the reasons for it later, but they never call it what it is in the title.

Excited for the day when this faggot gets kicked out of his own company.

Out of all the globalists billionares, he's probably the one I want to see go down the most.

Soros and Buffet will be dead soon, but Mark is a young kike. His fall will be long.

People who were in college back in 06-07 when FB opened up are now people in their 30s with jobs and the whole shtick. Do you want Zuck to kick them out?

Obligatory

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who have the resources to start a conpany to compete with Facebook
>they're not
smdhtbqhfamilia

>nothing to see here

No manipulation going on at all ...

>implying conservative news is worth sharing

>conservatives like Glenn Beck

>Later, Zuckerberg met with conservatives like Glenn Beck to assure them that the problem was resolved

Good to know everything's fixed now that he talked to Glenn Becks bloated corpse

>The internet was so much better when it was just for the tech savvy though.

assholes on line was the beginning of the end

ftfy

No. Normies will not give a fuck, facebook will die only if it becomes a paid service or some other radical shit like that

it is now, in 2016, but ten years ago it was for college students. as far as a user experience goes, Facebook started to suck when your parents started using it. When it was only college students, the information on it was much more interesting.

Chuck Johnson has an interesting theory on social media, that there's a hard ceiling for ad revenue based growth, because the reason people are spending more time on social media is because they are poorer and it is free. The people on social media aren't going to be buying very much stuff, so no matter how good the advertising is, it is a lost cause.

lol. every single technology has become outdated because it gets lame.

Normies already stopped using Facebook but they bought up everthing else.

>(((Kaplan)))
>(((Zuckerberg)))

oh no, cuckservatives won't use his website anymore, what ever will he do

>hint: nobody gives a fuck

same with apple's news app. no matter how you alter your subscription it always shows anti trump pro refugee horseshit

>investigating yourself

REEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED AHHHHHHHHH

>I have a friend who knows somebody
>it seems like they only hire a certain kind of normie in the first place who has the most mainstream, politically correct views and opinions on everything

yeah, you're obviously bullshitting

There are billionaires in this thread? Facebook is an entrenched incumbent. Taking them on today isn't the same as taking them on when it was run out of Zuckerberg's dorm room.

Fuck kikebook

>using kikebook
>caring about kike book
>conservatives like Glenn Beck

Zuckerberg is easily the most autistic person in the world. Keking at the other exec, must know the guy the spergiest weirdo and would have messed it up completely

converj.tk

Should I spent more time on this, would anyone be interested in using it?

>There are billionaires in this thread? Myspace is an entrenched incumbent. Taking them on today isn't the same as taking them on when it was run out of Anderson's dorm room.

the goal is what one of the facebook shareholders said

>One shareholder, for example, complained that liberals and conservatives are only shown ads that reinforce their political viewpoints. “They’re all stuck in their own little echo chambers,” said the shareholder.

>it basically got turned into this monster

And then you remember how Zuckerjew basically laughed at idiots who gave him their email info, right?

And then you remembered Zuckerjew is a semite good jewish boy NWO tool that wants to unite the world, right?

You really believe FB 'just happened' to turn into a liberal lawnmowing machine?

tsk tsk, you must be a millenial to believe that shit.

Nice. I love seeing that worm squirm.

>seeing that worm squirm

No such thing though.

>but I'm of the opinion most are too young to have even gotten that experience
Mate I remember myspace and I gotta say myspace was way better. I miss it. Socializing on it was actually fun.

(((((ZUCKERBERRRRRRRRG)))))

we all know who this was thank you peter thiel

We need to keep pushing him to debate Milo, he will completely crush Mark.