What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/16/world/middleeast/david-friedman-us-ambassador-israel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_2tVdnwnsMo
youtube.com/watch?v=QIVs6YqLhD4
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/01/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/?utm_term=.f5d0cc11cb0e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look how not mad i am that trump won
>this isnt anger its pity seriously SERIOUSLY
>im so NOT FUCKING MAD
>omfg im so not angrey right now look how not angry i am

He meant "I want 8 years please"

Trump named the Jew and in their panic the best response they could come up with was DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

the cuckest of the cucks, I mean, it's literally on his face

shrek't

OMG IS IT STILL THE ''''''CURRENT YEAR'''''????

It would hold more water if Trump was the one to actually change his surname, but he wasn't. He inherited the Trump name.

Are you literally retarded? Take a five minute break from cuckposting and just Google the name "David Friedman" for me

will the regressive left ever recover from 2016?

has any group ever been unequivocally BTFO so hard?

>those trips
the only thing that would have made this tweet better would be if he put (((Leibowitz))).
Give a few months though and meme magic will run its course

>drumpf drumpf drumpf xd
>look at how not triggered i am
Basically

people weren't even this asspained when Bush Jr. took office. What the hell happened?

>Bruce calls himself Caitlyn
>BRAVE

>Trump's ancestors change his name from Drumpf to Trump
>NICE NAME RETARD

He's just upset that history is passing him by.

i dunno i hear alot of jokes about how gore was a sure thing but it was rigged and shit like that

>when making fun of a family name is OK when you're white
self hating liberals, every time

star wars fans after the prequels

>liebowitz
>schermerhorn
>hershlag

oy vey

>false equivalence

are all polturd this autistic?

Couldn't the exact same be said for Trump and his family?

Why hasn't he released anything in over a month?

Is he balding?

The season ended apparently, and really we don't need more content since he will never be able top the current year explosion.

People were definitely this asspained when the Supreme Court intervened.

It's just that Gore told them to get over it for the sake of the country

ya he shouldn't equate attention whoring with trying to better assimilate into america

>someone changes their name
>another person changes their name

>He is president of the American fund-raising arm for a yeshiva in a settlement deep in the West Bank headed by a militant rabbi who has called for Israeli soldiers to refuse orders to evacuate settlers.

>He writes a column for a right-wing Israeli news site in which he has accused President Obama of “blatant anti-Semitism,” dismissed the two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, likened a liberal American-Jewish group to “kapos” who cooperated with the Nazis, and said American Jewish leaders “failed” Israel on the Iran nuclear deal.

>Now, David M. Friedman, an Orthodox Jewish bankruptcy lawyer from Long Island, is Donald J. Trump’s pick for ambassador to Israel, despite his lack of diplomatic experience and frequent statements that flout decades of bipartisan American policy.

nytimes.com/2016/12/16/world/middleeast/david-friedman-us-ambassador-israel.html

Bravo Sup Forums. LE MEME MAGIC indeed.

>drumpfdrumpfdrumpf

why do people keep saying this thinking theyre clever or some shit

Didn't Trumps ancestor come here to dodge military service?

>(((sienfeld))) btfo's lefties
youtube.com/watch?v=_2tVdnwnsMo

autism

You are trying too hard now

they have nothing else at this point

If Donald Trump is so above it all & legit, why did he change his name from Donald Drumpf? He should be proud of his heritage!

Donald wasn't the one who changed it if we are fair

He didn't change it. His ancestors did when they arrived on Ellis Island like a large amount of Europeans did. Jon Leibowitz changed his name because he didn't want people to realize he was a kike.

Even someone with only a passing knowledge of American politics can tell you that Trump is the most pro-Israel / pro-Jew American President in modern history in terms of his cabinet and his policies and his PUBLIC STATEMENTS. It's literally part of his platform.

Can someone not meming explain to me how Sup Forums and his supporters reconcile that?

drumpf btfo

Israel is the last Jewish country left. Where are we supposed to deport all the Jews to if it's gone?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

but but but nuh uh equal fallacy!!1 NO!!!

HITLER!

And yet it still triggers righties so hard that they keep making threads about it and throwing fits about JO.

You guys should calm down because it's 2017.

Oh yeah Trump is really showing those Jews

dumb nigger

HOLOCAUST ANY DAY NOW

They react like this

>my daughter's going to have a jewish baby and I LOVE IT
Absolutely fucking disgusting, even non-Sup Forumscucks would be embarrassed by this

it means you're a triggered faggot

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking neonazi
There, I explained it to you. Also, that's probably the only thing that people disagree with about Trump. I personally do not like Israel, but it has nothing with them being Jewish. But you have to make some sacrifices.

I don't get why Europoors are so still so mad about a Trump. Most of the American liberal fags fucked off to Reddit after the election. No wonder that continent is so fucked up.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is one person.
>Everyone on Sup Forums agrees with everything Glorious Dear Leader™ says no matter what.
No. I think you're confusing Sup Forums with Liberals who would go on a massive frothing rampage over their president not agreeing with them on certain issues.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking neonazi

Whats wrong with that

Many are. Neo-nazis aren't the only ones that hate Israel and Jewish tricks too btw

> I personally do not like Israel, but it has nothing with them being Jewish

t. conseravcuck

Because its 2017

user, Sup Forums has essentially become synonymous with Trump in the last two years. 99% of people who know what Sup Forums is will say it's the community of extreme right Trump supporters.

If you're not in this group you should find a new place to post because you're fighting a losing battle if you consider yourself a Sup Forums user who is critical of Trump

Their name was Trumpf in Germany, literally the german translation of trump (as in trump card - Trumpfkarte). Add a bit of bavarian dialect and you get Drumpf.
They anglicised their name when they immigrated to the US in the late 1885, like many immigrants did.

Jon Stewart was born in the US and just changed his name because he wanted a more marketable name.

>only supported Trump during the election for the sake of shitposting
>now I'm expected to give him my undying loyalty

Meme'd too hard.

How can one man be so perfect?

So it's funny that he calls Jews by their really names but then he appoints a radical extremist Orthodox Jew and former Goldman Sachs exec whose main life goal is to start a war to eradicate Palestine as ambassador to Israel and that's ok?

I'm not an American and I'm really trying to understand this.

Your problem was you assumed that Palestine isn't a shithole that deserves to be eradicated

You're a TV watcher. Don't get involved in the show, just sit back and do what you do best, nothing.

That he mocks families names and he doesn't give two fucks. He is probably the sole reason Trump won.

bro, you gonna see the new Wonder Woman?

Why is being from Goldman Sachs that bad?

FFS stop demonizing people because they are successful and work for a big company and focus on making America Great Again

deport this cunt already

Yeah. Let the enemies fuck our daughters arses and make little jews.

The world is more important than his daughter. Necessary sacrifices.

>Why is being from Goldman Sachs that bad?
Holy shit! Americans are dumb.

Since I have nothing to do all day atm I usually switch on Comedy Central, the Norwegian channel when I wake up, because they run South Park endlessly. In between episodes they show clips from The Daily Show, with Trevor Noah. In every single one(literally no exception) the theme is Donald Trump and how much of a dumbdumb meanie he is. The latest one is him showing a clip of Trump saying how his life has changed, and Noah adding afterwards; well, now you know how we feel xD xD(laughter). How is this leftist propagandamachine allowed to run like this on mainstream American media? What a fucked up retarded country. And also, why are these stupid celebrity jerkfest talkshows such a big thing over there.

tl;dr: fuck you burgerboys

God I can't wait for this stupid cuck faggot to get cancelled. I'm fucking sick of seeing smug redditors spewing his bullshit everywhere 24/7

>xD LE 2016 IS LE WORST LE YEAR xD LE DRUMPF WON AND LE SNAPE AND PRINCESS LEIA DIED xD UPBOATS IF YOU AGREE WITH US LE 90'S KIDS xD

If you actually believe that meme trash you need to fucking kill yourself.

Christ I am getting no answers here. Is there a place where I can ask serious Trump supporters who aren't just willfully deluded or 16 year old shitposters serious questions about their beliefs? Sup Forums and Sup Forums are giving me nothing

Personally, I don't have a real problem with it. Israel gets away with shit that it shouldn't, but that's far down on the list of shit I care about.

What do you want, a debate with Sup Forums's spokesman?

No there aren't. You can't really ask the general burger anything. They will only attack your person, or spew lies and/or rhetoric and they see everything as black or white. It's why they have a reality-star as a president and are fucking up countries in the Middle East.

I would like to disagree but the most pro-Israel President in modern history was endorsed by the KKK, Sup Forums and America's entire extreme right / white supremacist community.

>implying this makes a different
You come to the US. At some point change your name to seem more American. Trump got triggered over this and now Sup Forums gets triggered when people make fun of him.

>was endorsed by the KKK

Good thing Hillary had no KKK ties...

>children discussing politics
If you really, seriously believe in everything everyone you vote for supports, you're a mindless dunce. If you really, seriously believe everything on Sup Forums is 100% serious, you're a mindless dunce. You're a mindless dunce.

How is that a response? No one brought up Hillary. If you're a Trump supporter then defend your candidate without deflection.

You really can't. Trump is not and has never been about hard policies (except "build a wall", whatever that may entail, if anything). Trump is a feeling, he's an idea. Kind of like a car commercial or a Coke commercial. He's a brand that you're supposed to buy into. Consistency never comes into the equation.

Don't forget his daughter is married to a Wall Street Jew that literally owns a media business and who is now "advising" him. The cognitive dissonance is strong on the Trump-camp.
Thing is the shit gets posted on Facebook and Twitter and said in interviews on "real" news stations. And Trump got elected. So it's hard to determine what's serious and what's not and more importantly who is able to tell the difference.

What cognitive dissonance? You're upset that Trump supporters aren't as antisemetic as you believe they should be. That's you're several post rant about American politics right now.

Again, maybe you're just reading it wrong.

This. + I thoroughly believe Trump (or his camp) know this and played that card very well.
I mean, yeah: youtube.com/watch?v=QIVs6YqLhD4

I don't believe in any of those. I believe in making up your own mind and genuinly reflect on everything you hear and see, and it seems clear to me that the general population in 'Murrica doesn't.

How the fuck does Hillary being mentored by a West Virginian who was Ku Klux Klan member in the 60's who then renounced the movement and became an anti-segregationist to the extent that by the 2000s his Senate voting record was 100% in line with the NAACP's position compare do Donald Trump being officially endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan in the 2016 presidential election and then refusing to renounce?

This was my first or second post ITT mate.
Also SOME Trump supporters are clearly Anti-Semite and Trump not distancing itself from the KKK endorsement shows that he has not problem with Anti-Semites in his camp. Although I believe he is not since that would require some sort of ideology or idea about the world.
>What cognitive dissonance?
The one on neo Sup Forums (or his) where you can't talk about anything political without people spouting anti-semite memes (like they did ITT). The same people who do that are usually fond of Trump.
And even if you cut out Kushner being a Jew - he is the exact kind of person I would identify as the swamp Trump wanted to drain (big money+media influence+political influence+being from the East coast).

UHHHHHHHHHH

>Donald Trump refused to renounce David Duke

I guess this is over. You can pretend all you want, but you aren't interested in honest conversation.

No, the response was "Fuckface von Clownstick"

Sometimes he did. Sometimes he did not
>Tapper: “The Ku Klux Klan?”
>Trump: “But you may have groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know.”
>Tapper: “Okay. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…”
>Trump: “I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

Mind you this was after he "denounced" Duke in another interview, apparently knowing who he is (which made sense since he is on records talking about him several times in previous years).
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/01/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/?utm_term=.f5d0cc11cb0e

Yeah, but that's exciting. I hate this fucking world, I want to see some shit happen that makes elites poop their pants. I want to see WAR, like proper WAR, as Israel storms into Jordan and Syria and builds Ze Greater Jewish Reich. I want to see Trump and Putin become best buds so that boring European politicians all piss themselves as Putin rolls into Ukraine. I want to go out to London and hire a £20 Ukrainian hooker who had to flee Kiev as the tanks rolled in, I want to whisper in her ear that the only Euromaiden she'll ever get is my Euro dick up her Maiden arse. I want to see a huge war in China as Trump gives a newly fascist Japan nuclear weapons. I want to see Saudis fighting Iranians.

All this would never happen under Clinton, who would have just acted as a caretaker for our slow and steady decline into senility.

Yeah but this is only because you are 15 and borderline retarded. Also you chose to view the world as a cartoon cause you can't handle the complex reality of it.

>muh complex reality
And what reality would that be? Wages that never rise? Rents that always increase? A society that spurns marriage and child rearing? A lonely, boring existence punctuated by the terror of unemployment and high taxes and the fear of automation? The knowledge that you will die unloved, uncared for and surronded by faces that hate you?

If anyone, you're the one who's underage, because you haven't experienced the achingly dull and pathetic life that is modern Western liberal democracy.