Can we make Poland great again by making great new deals with China?

Can we make Poland great again by making great new deals with China?

youtube.com/watch?v=lxunbmeHlkc

What is your backup plan in case EU crashes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8pUnz7xOhI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsican_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Pylyp_Orlyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
oper-1974.livejournal.com/577497.html
shanghaidaily.com/metro/environment/Yellow-alert-out-as-air-quality-worsens-in-city/shdaily.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can dealing with China make you great if China itself is a shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=k8pUnz7xOhI

A shithole with more money and economic growth than US and Canada combined.

>make Poland great again
Poland was never great.

>What is your backup plan in case EU crashes Sup Forums?
Invade Libya and take all the oil

Excuse me?
We were a super power.

And has your "superpower" given anything to the world? No.

>Bulgarians insulting others about world relevance

Sorry Poland but your country is just shit

Bulgaria is right

Don't you have a wall to build, Paco?

First Constitution in Europe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791

>superpower
more like a regional power, which failed at diplomacy and internal organization. a country with so much land should have done much more than just being split up several times

And how is that relevant to other countries?

so was mongolia

Both sides of the family immigrated during the interwar period, but nice try m8. Enjoy being an irrelevant half turk backwater.

You are a joke, Poland, chinks are currently building factories in Bulgaria, why would they go to poland where everything is more expensive?

prove this, Ahmad

How old are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsican_Constitution

Now I understand why you are so mad.

East Europe is/should be allies of China.

It shows.
Don't you have an exam tomorrow?

Everyone wearing the same suit,fucking penguins

No. Don't you have a toilet to clean?

>ahmed
bit ironic there abdullah old chap

Funny that you ask. I do, and I will clean my own toilet today.

We ally with Russia and cleanse Sweden probably.

WE

Why would I be mad?

>no reliable source
>this is the first time anyone has heard about it

It was just a horde with tributes, they struggled to build a normal sustained working society by themselves.Its a great achievement, but its still not complete superpower.Superpower is Great Britain at its peak or USA, the definitive quality of superpower is huge influence on worlds politics.Horde was using all the influence on tributants and further expansion, its not a superpower.

We had a Union that actually worked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Pylyp_Orlyk
some people don't consider it to be constitution, but its still worth mentioning.

>great britain
>at its peak
>ever

so was there someone more powerful/influential at the time?

DENBTS

For all the shit Poland has gone through and to come out as one of the most nationalist countries today is pretty impressive.

Thanks to so many years under occupation, the literature that we force our children to read in schools is filled with nationalistic sentiment. We know what it's like to treated like shit in a country that isn't really yours. We also know that this pain was necessary and that one day, we will save Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

>le first constitution meme
french revolution tier shit which deserves no real respect

Don't you have your sister selling her ass as a street whore in my country?

SUPRAPOWER BY 1500

oper-1974.livejournal.com/577497.html

why do those finns write in cyrillic

I started dating a Polish girl recently, she came here to Canada when she was 15 and decided to date a frostback, her parents were atleast happy that im white.

We are going to Poland in a couple months to visit some of her family but i have never been before:

How do avoid getting stabbed when im there?

Where are nice places to squat so i can assert my dominance?

apparently theres a bunch of north koreans working on lodz and wroclaw

>How do avoid getting stabbed when im there?
Look white and dont speak in public.

This is a pasta, or you are the same Canadian from the other thread who can't get to Poland and is asking this over and over again.

>Where are nice places to squat
I never saw ppl squatting public in Poland, it's a russian thing I guess.

I made a thread a couple days ago more or less asking how to not offend her parents when I meet them. We had been dating for over 2 months and apparently meeting the parents was a big deal.

Everything went very well, took some genuine slav advice and ate a shit load of food from the mom and drank a shit load of vodka with the dad. They both really liked me. So thanks for that Sup Forumsskis

Now im dreading the visit to Poland, even my gf said you guys hate people who aren't polish regardless of being white or not.

if you're white and exercise the same basic standards of politeness and common sense you would in any country, you'll be fine, especially if you're girlfriend can help you deal with the language barrier.

don't dress like an obvious tourist, don't hang around tourist areas or shady places at night, don't try to buy drugs, don't get involved with conversations about football or engage with crazy drunks. it's that simple.

i've been in poland for two years and literally nobody has expressed a problem with me being foreign, even if they were pissed off at me over other things.

You don't speak polish. How can we treat you seriously?

Who gives a fuck what you think Niggerland, you are smaller than Serbia. BTFO

>powerful
I guess HRE if united
>Influential
Horde wasn't anyhow influential

Have fun Poland.

>you're girlfriend
seppuku.

moms everywhere love it if you eat their food. it's not some crazy third world country. you just get a bit of random drunken violence in certain place on friday and saturday nights like anywhere else in europe.

a lot of younger people actually seem to appreciate the chance to talk to a foreign person and use their english.

my polish friend got the shit kicked out of him for wearing a ridiculous hat though. so don't do that.

which city are you going to btw?

>my polish friend got the shit kicked out of him for wearing a ridiculous hat though. so don't do that.
>Silly hat
I hate those!

they are right, not superpower, just local power, we were relevant as a military power, sadly not excelling in science, trade, economy and shit

Did you told them that pope was a pedophile as I told you?

>Polish thread
>"Ukrainian," Bulgarian, and Canadian posters

kurwa

>selling out to the chinese jew

Enjoy being used for sweatshop labor

Yeah I wouldn't try that now, unless you want to get really hurt.
Don't bring meme to real life, especially the Pope meme. He's a Saint.

Hey Bro, I want to go on holidays to LT with my LT gf.
I'm polish so I was thinking about renting a car in gdansk and driving over to LT.
Would there be places I should avoid with the car?
Gf told me once some retards in kaunas slashed tyres on polish man's car over there.
Would this be legit?

But Maciek, what about that one time when Polish was universal international language-tier?
>W czasach nowożytnych Rzeczpospolita tworzyła duży i znaczący w Europie organizm państwowy, leżący na ważnych szlakach handlowych i pośredniczący w kontaktach zachodu ze wschodem. Do ery wojen XVII w. była też krajem bogatym, o stosunkowo wysokiej stopie życia, ze względu na panującą w niej wolność wyznaniową, etniczną i światopoglądową, chętnie zamieszkiwanym przez cudzoziemców.
I understand not knowing others history. But not knowing your own history is just shameful.

still not a superpower

I do not care about names. I would like to have stable, safe life.

>What is your backup plan in case EU crashes Sup Forums?
Party hats and champagne, t b h senpai

Polan, you're no stranger to gas anyway. Enjoy Chink enrichment.

sauce :shanghaidaily.com/metro/environment/Yellow-alert-out-as-air-quality-worsens-in-city/shdaily.shtml

> making deals with the Yellow Jew

I don't know how that will turn out.

Better than making deals with backstabbing Germans who build Nord Stream 2 ignoring the sanctions?