Is it possible to not like hip hop and not be a racist...

Is it possible to not like hip hop and not be a racist? Why is there a strong correlation between not liking hip hop and being racist hmm?

there isn't

Kendrick's music is cringy as fuck

we should send em back to africa, every last one. frog march em back to africa.

>Is it possible to not like hip hop and not be a racist?
yes
> Why is there a strong correlation between not liking hip hop and being racist hmm?
maybe because people falsely accuse most hip hop haters as being racist
and I'm saying this as a fan of hip hop, y'all need to accept the fact that the genre isn't for everyone. Also not everyone is racist for not liking a thing you like.

>Why is there a strong correlation between not liking hip hop and being racist hmm?
[citation needed]

>y'all

kendrick is cringe
its always gotta be 'deep' and cutting edge or whatever when in reality its just more rap shit
which would be fine if it were generally thought of like that but its not

go back to pol

please fuck off with your chinese cartoon memes

If you think there's a false racist accusation problem on Sup Forums and not a racist problem on Sup Forums then you're not emotionally stable enough to accept an explanation that doesn't pander to your shitty feelings.

now it's art.

oy vey

stfu piss ant

yeah i like that cover better
wah wah WAH WAH WAH MUH KDOTE
hows that soy milk youre drinking?

what is pol

>racism
>bad

I like hip hop but want to put every flea infested nigger back into the dirt theyre made of

what's it like living with a single digit iq

>if you don't think what I think than you're emotionally unstable

*then your

you tell me

>Implying rap is the only music made by niggers

I love Jazz and RnB, therefore I am not racist.

you are human filth

If you're one of those people who says "I like everything except rap and country," it's not so much that you're racist but that you hate working class people.