HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>people keep falling for the texas and usc meme

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHAH

I thought D'Arnold was supposed to be good?

>T-T-The-Theyre back
>B-But Western Michigan was a New Years 6 team
Tippy top fucking kek what a shitty football program

>Texas and USC are back for real this time

Me too. The ESPN magazine cover said people can't stop taking about him.

I think USC is going to win still to be honest but they seem exposed as hell and the QB is a meme.

Ralphie here,
Don't get too down on yourself pretty white horse team. First games can be rough. You'll adjust. Just believe in yourself.

the city of (you)

DENVER
E
N
V
E
R

why thank you sir, that is the city of my birth. my parents belong to the herd owned by that fair city.

What's so funny

>(Usted)

THE
CITY
OF
OP

We put in blind players and still won lmao

>putting in a blind kid because you're up so big on the reigning 13-0 conference champions
wow you should showed them OP

>the decrepit barren wasteland abandoned shithole hamlet of (you)

>(You)

at least i dont live in s a spic infersted, communist shithole like commiefornia

>he cant afford a house in l.a.

poorfag detected

Next week, one of two things are going to happen.

1. USC win by the skin of their ass.
2. Stanford will go all giant Tree Monster on their ass and wood rape them. On national television ofcorse.

WHAT A SHIT SHOW

So is this the /sc/ general?

Or, more likely, SC will win easily because WMU was 13-1 last year, ranked #15 at the end of the year and is actually a very good team.

As someone from Michigan it would be cool as heck to see one of the directional compete at with the big boys for a few years.

for many reasons i'm not entirely able to articulate but most involving recruiting and scholarships, the mid-majors and other historically irrelevant smaller schools have, in the past decade or so, been able to consistently perform at the level of top-25, with a handful breaking the top-10 for extended periods of time (boise comes to mind)

>its a Texas and USC start the season overranked episode

how is usc overranked? beat a 13-1, top 20 team from last year.

i'm not saying WMU are world-beaters, but they proved last year to be a very good program, and USC beat them. sorry bro but style points don't matter at the end of the year. a win's a win.

> WMU 13-1 last year.

Nice wishful thinking there. Two things.
1. That was LAST year.
2. 13-1 or not WMU is NOT not has ever been Stanford.

If USC wins there will be so much shit talking you will literally want to unplug internet.
But if Stanford wins you will literally hear crickets chirping online.

KEK!

> Thinks Stanford couldn't beat WMU 62-7 like they did Rice.
If you thought Christian Mcaffrie was good, WAIT until you get a load of Brice Love and Cammeron Scarlett.
Sure USC has improved and they will get wins however, Stanford has super improved from last year both on O and D. Make no mistake USC could keep it close but Stanford is going to score at will on them.