The Art of Editing and Suicide Squad

youtube.com/watch?v=mDclQowcE9I

he looks homeless so Im not watching. sorry.

>37:47

I wish I cared that much.

> Homeless YouTube film critic releases a video six months late.

this

but speaking of Editing and Suicide Squad, yeah it was broken.

Especially in the beginning, when they have the scene with bomb injections first, then character intros, then bomb injections again, some more character intros, it was all over the place.

The bit about Captain Boomerang's unicorn actually made me raise an eyebrow because I thought the stack of cash that blocks the knife was INSIDE of it.

Why do these assholes always make sure that their annoying ass faces are on screen 90% of the time? If i want to learn something about whatever the fuck you are talking about, it sure as shit doesnt help that your ugly ass is taking up half the fucking screen throughout the whole goddamn video you fuckface. Not even gonna try watch this crap.

He released a standard video when it came out you dip

He explains he set out to make a video about editing fails analizing various movies from last year, but then decided to focus on Suicide Squad because it was a mess that had all the examples of bad editing he wanted to showcase anyway.

if only hollywood would hire all the people from youtube that know better, we may never have a bad movie again

Good video

Like and Subscribed

:^)

I like that hoodie. Where can I buy it? Do they sell them in 3XL?

The absolute state of the man's hair compelled me to click off

>video about bad editing
>"I enjoyed Rogue One"
Yep, not listening to those opinions.

I get that he's some hipster that really likes movies and is pretending to abuse substances because apparently the movies were JUST THAT BAD! But all I keep thinking is why do I want to listen to what looks like some homeless guy chugging cough syrup?

Jesus at least TRY to look presentable

>Fight Club and Toxic Masculinity

Nope

user you do realize that fight club is literally about that right? Or are you one of those people who listened to tyler?

>He disagrees with me so I don't care
Kys

>talks about guy being shot in chest, but money bills saved him
>establishing shot had the unicorn tho
>five minutes of why it's bad or how it should've been, or how their original intent was
literally who gives a shit. The original intent was probably indeed lost because the movie is a mess, but he nitpicks something that is completely unimportant. "they shoulda shown the unicorn because its been established" as if we're still in 1950. It's not necessary either fucking way.
I even prefer it this way because it doesn't insult my intelligence as much because "haha see the unicorn was on the other side" because it's already obvious anyways.

Gilfoyle?

>>"I enjoyed Rogue One"

Opinion disregarded, thread reported

>entire video is about bad editing
>guy gives a blatant example of bad editing
>hurr hurr why he so stupid

You're a fucking mongoloid

Maybe he hid some money in the Unicorn and thats why he wanted it so much?

It's a bad fucking example because it's unimportant and can be seen in multiple ways. Just because it's not shown clearly it makes him confused and he nitpicks about it for several minutes.

The movie itself has many flaws and that one can be obviously seen as one of them, but unlike the over-exposition for example shown directly after this rant, it's completely up to the viewer. And, also, just too long to nitpick about. Just fuck off, you retard.

Sure, coulda been. Or the unicorn was just not important at all and had nothing to do with anything, just fucking the viewer's mind.
>wheres the unicorn then
Obviously still with him.

>this one user defending the homeless goober in the video

is he...your guy?

That movie has terrible editing even if you think the rest of the movie is good. One of the most disjointed feeling movies ever.

Yet in spite of its editing, it's still an overall decent film, which is more than can be said about Suicide Squad as a whole.

>34:48
i miss the good old days when youtubers only had 10 minutes to rant

>Good ol' days
Yeah, I loved having to watch one episode get split into three parts and having missing out on certain parts if the youtuber got a copyright strike on one part but not the others.