DUDE

KETTLEBELLS

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

DMT

>It's a Joey Diaz episode.

How do I get a voice like that?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

STIOCHICH

KHALABEEB

In which two wealthy individuals valorize being poor:
youtube.com/watch?v=U6RoBrNUsRo

Fuck these cunts.

link to khalbeeb needed

every.single.time.

TOP FUCKING KEK

thanks for that

Just watch the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=U6r3sbA9XH8

Khalabeeb vs Stiochich, who wins?

same episode

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

everytime

TOOOOOOOOM PAPAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

who /young jamie/ here???

Who /Watch Joe Only When Interesting Guest Is On/?

KALABEEB! JOE ROGAN! KALABEEB!!!!

i wathc pretty much all episodes, aside for the ones with his hunter/bow shooting buddies

Latest episode was top comfy

fag

bit rude?

Diaz UFC host when?

Man this video got like 200 thousand views a day it's insane.

he's ourboy

Joe Rogan has claimed the radio throne

Stern on suicide watch

>start watching some of his podcast
>him and Cowboy Cerrone talk about how great Alpha Brain is

I wanna try some.

Yea see if you can pull that up jamie

Does anyone have that copypasta where he talks about the chimp?

Have you ever noticed that there aren't any smart guys taking brain pills?

>radio

>2017
>not being on alpha brain 24/7

heem you are self my mane

Its sad you still come here and make these threads Joe. You're a weird manlet, deal with it and get a shrink.

Do you think you're a smart guy?

holla reddit

*Leans forward*

LISTEN HERE, COCKSUCKER

>he hasnt had his krill oil today.

Its ok mate come back when youve hit the sense dep tank and properly meditated

Can we talk about how shitty Brian Redban is?

>Gets golden ticket
>Can't keep his shit together, gets kicked off JRE
>Launches podcasts for Ari Shaffir, Tom Segura, roast battle, etc etc etc
>They all abandon him almost immediately
>Incapable of producing
>Incapable of releasing podcasts on any sort of schedule
>Abandons every personal project he starts
>Incapable of securing advertising for podcasts
>Stand up routine is total horseshit
>Starts diet last year, now fatter than ever
>Hopelessly addicted to alcohol club drugs and gas station boner pills

How long until he kills himself?

>it's a "Burnt Chrysler somehow continues to make a career off one 7/10 joke story" episodes

t. mad cocksuka

>like you're up in the air and you look down at a city and it's like... so BIZARRE
>it's like growing mold or something or a nasty fungus
>like we're humans but at the same time we're a fucking virus dude
>jamie can you pull that up
>so this fungus latches onto and infects ANTS and starts to control these bitches
>it is insane, science fiction shit dude
>kinda like how my brain was taken over by quake in 96
>that game was savage

Bro you need some 5 htp

who gives a fuck about him, Sup Forums is a /young jamie/ board

well no because
brings the mic closer
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
looks over at the screen
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

u sure about that?

No but I don't take brain pills either.

Young jamie the tab king, the man has TABS

He really needs to take some mushrooms and spend some time in a floatation tank.

Who else fell of the kettlebells meme? I have a $200 in my closet that I used like 3 times.

He just likes talking about shit guys our dads age are into. Can't be mad at him.

*leans into mic*
Oh man I disagree.

Well you didnt fall for a meme youre just not using them, you gave up. Thats powerful

What's a good video to watch if I want to get into this guy?

Kind of the opposite really. Hes an older guy talking about millenial shit, thats why i like him

>linebacker
>mma fighter
>comedian
>fitness expert
>hockey player
>athlete/"entrepeneur"

If I had a question about quantum physics I would definitely call those guys. You got me.

Start with these

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

Jordan peterson. Fight companions with edgy brah and schaub, bill burr, sam harris

>Who else fell of the kettlebells meme? I have a $200 in my closet that I used like 3 times.

The thing is dude you say you fell for a "meme" well the reality is that you liberated those kettle bells from Onnit and now they're going to outlive you out here in the jungle man maybe you'll use them again they're just sitting there waiting liberated ready to unlock your inner gorilla but maybe dude some day hundreds of years from now our next president will buy them at a garage sale and they'll show him the way of the iron instead

It's all up to you dude

His Steve-O interview and Lance Armstrong interview were pretty good, you should give them a watch

Turned off when he said, I read Aleister Crowley last night.

>actual beta cuckolds on this board don't listen to the Experience

I'd listen but there are like 1000 episodes and they're 3 hours long

did he ever talk to milo about getting banned?

Episode 504 at the 35 min mark of the first hour.

yeah, tho Milo episodes were trash.
Milo just outted himself as annoying contrarian fuccboi just for the sake of being a contrarian
Same happened wtih that Gaving nigger

anyone more chill than tom segura?

i hate this dude, literally 90% of the time hes talking about how he or his wife farted

Nah

came here to read this post

>he HATES tom segura

Theres a powerful chance you might be an asshole

Oh my fucking God, the whales video, is he being genuinely serious or is it just my autism?

Morons

>dude, i want to rent this hotel room again because years ago my wife farted really hard in it

He seems okay.

It's ridiculous how much water he drinks though.

Oceanic creatures like dolphins and the octopus are a lot more intelligent than people realize. Deaths via killer whales plummeting after WW2 on account of them just not attacking humans anymore, and WW2 fighter pilots using the whales for target practice are both verifiable facts.

What explanation for their behavior is there other than them being smart enough to collectively recognize humans as a serious threat? It's not like it's impossible.

Especially compared to his wife who drinks almost no water at all, as if she is a desert rattlesnake or perhaps a skink

>The Wales conciously made a truce with the humans.
Wow i never thought of it like that before. Oh wow.

twitter.com/joerogan/status/816481078382764032

heh

joe rogaine

>tfw you'll never eat elk tartare with Joe
why even live

I'm 100% convinced joe posts and lurks Sup Forums.

Anyone got a list of top episodes to watch? I love watching comedians on joe because comedians talking is fucking comfy. Bill burr episodes numbah one.

nah, Joe has the internet knowledge of your dad, but a bit better.
he is really fascinated with stuff like instagram/twitter/etc, but i really doubt hes that "good" to be Sup Forums browser

Thank you sir

He uses a LOT of Sup Forums terminology, and references a lot of shit that pops up on here.

jamie for sure pops it up for him to see

>Tfw all this meme posting actually made me watch a lot of rogans podcast

depends, whar are you into?

comedians-everything with Joey Diaz, Doug Stanhope, Bert Kreischer, Bll Burr, Duncan Trussel(if you are into comfy ramblings of a hippie, some people here hate him tho), Andy Dick, Ari Shaffir, Dice Clay all the specials like the election night one.

MMA-All the fight companion ones, especially if its Edgy Brah+Callen+Schaub, Bas Rutten, Mighty Mouse, Dana White

aside for that - Graham Hancock, the ancient egypt dude, Shane Smith, Les Stroud, Jordan Peterson, James Hetfield, Antony Bourdaine, Dan Carlin, Kevin Smith, black sciene man, Louis Theroux, Christopher Ryan, Sam Harris, Gad Saad

thats just on the top of my head, a lot else that im missing, but all of those are great entry level episodes

100% for sure

i think Edgy Brah unironically browses Sup Forums

t. cheeto fingers

>Sup Forums terminology
all that starts to seep into other more mainstream forms of communication

thanks to our frieds from Sup Forumseddit

>it's a post-UFC PPV episode

>ywn play Quake 3 with Joe in the 90s

clanx-d.com/

wait for the early 00s flash animation to play, go into members, click on Primate