One sith wrecks tens of thousands of Jedi

>one sith wrecks tens of thousands of Jedi
>Yoda claims the dark side isn't stronger

Was he lying?

>the dark side is easier, quicker, never stronger

But didn't the emperor only succeed because he was patient as fuck and made incredibly difficult manipulation of people over decades?

The Dark Side's power divides among Siths while Jedi do not. Clones did that. If 6000 Jedi bumrushed sheev even spinning won't save him.

Obviously Yoda is quite biased

Prequels aren't canon, there was never tens of thousands of jedi.

What? Since when is the dark side finite and divisible amongst Sith?

This. If you want to enjoy the OT, you just have to forget about the prequels. Sheev should never have had his backstory told, he should have only been The Emperor...

How many people actually think the prequels are good movies anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if Disney just remakes them

What was the original backstory anyway? I had some annuals in the early 90s but I wonder if that was filled with EU stories. It had the outline for the prequels but nothing solid on a timeline

Why do I feel that I've seen this exact post before

In the lore. It's why the Sith implement a master apprentice system.

The sith had been in hiding for a thousands of years, scheming and honing their abilities with the sole goal of destroying the jedi entirely.

Basically they were precision weapons designed for a single goal, while the jedi and the light side are more like generalists.

>another shill thread

>How many people actually think the prequels are good movies anyway?

It used to be no one, but suddenly people are coming out and defending them. People on Sup Forums say they're fine and on a par with the originals. They are also revisionists, claiming that everyone loved the prequels until just a few years ago. It's unbelievable.

>one sith with an army of tens of millions of clone troops was able to wreck tens of thousands of jedi in an ambush

fixed that for you faggot OP.

I second this question. Getting laid way too often to know literally a single thing about the EU. enlighten me, mighty virgins

Sheev and Vader being exemplary doesn't mean the average dark side user isn't just fuck up looking for an easy way up.

No, because everything outside of IV, V and VI is non-canon

>How many people actually think the prequels are good movies anyway?
There are elements of them i enjoy a lot, but as a whole they're shitty movies.
Memellenials can't handle anything besides a simple polar dichotomy.

>th-there's a few b-bits i liked
Yeah there are probably a few bits you'll like if you watched your wife getting fucked by a black man. You like your wife, and her being naked but overall the experience would be negative. But you have to be contrarian and reject le polar dichotomy! R-real life isn't b-black and white! A product can't be overall bad!

>Gets killed when your robot picks you up and tossed you

It always has to lead back to getting cucked.

Stronger yes

Op is a fucking repost you newfag

>Cuck? Cuck cuck cuck. Cuck! Cuckcuck...

>Movies are real life
How high are you right now?

Yoda found out from Qui gone that basically Jedi are most powerful after death. So they should all learn this power and kill themselves just to remain eternal and taunt faggots like kylo ren

If you had reading comprehension abilities you could see I was mocking the type of queer who tries to shoot down people calling his favourite films bad by saying 'everything isn't black and white'

I guess you may be one of those people since you are defending that stupidity

>Getting laid way too often
Stop lying, you are a faggot and a virgin.

You are getting laid? How? Where?
How old are you? Stop lying Sup Forums virgin.

>virgin
Nope, his ass is regularly smashed by his dad.

Sheev had to run from Yoda in a one on one fight, why would he do that if he was stronger?

Ugh incest, fucking gross.

>even spinning won't save him.

>If you had reading comprehension
The ironing

>Do or do not, there is no try
>Only a Sith deals in absolutes
Hmm.

What backstory?

You know, the prequels...

Palpatine has no backstory in the prequels, all we learned is that he was a senator/sith lord who manipulated his way to Emperor.

I get that they become eternal, but can they actually do anything? It doesn't seem like they have any sort of real power. Just harmless ghosts.

which one of the rule of two era sith do you consider average

I am going to need a source for that bullshit

if you have read and consumed the entirety of the Star Wars™ Expanded Universe like me you wouldn't be so stupid.

that is backstory though. it is by no means comprehensive but it's still background information that was new knowledge.