Fishmans - Long Season
Aaron Ellis - Humble Cannons
Grimes - Art Angels
Viper - Youll Cowards Dont Even Smoke Crack

This is Sup Forumscore

20 years

>Humble Cannons
This is still being memed around?

Yeah, this board has changed. Years ago, I thought the 20th anniversary of ITAOTS would be a massive event. It's depressing, really.

Bump
It's still core to me

not as depressing as that shitty album

that's aaron

MGMT overshadowed it, if not for it's release it probably would have been a bigger spectacle.

it is if you have been here longer than 6 months.

I GRIEVE IN STEREO

dragonforce was Sup Forumscore once
i think we can all agree that JESUS SEMEN JEWISH GIRL was fun and all but we can move on now

hah
no

wrong

given current trends, it wasn't surprising that there was no huge celebrations.
most of the board is talking about radio pop music.

Disagreeing here, if only because of my richly filled thomas yorkshire and the neutral cream hostel folders

this IS the Sup Forums

Sup Forums is learning finally

sorry once its on the list it can never leave

DJ AARON ELLIS

>MGMT - Little Dark Age
Yes
>Jason Aldean - Old Boots New Dirt
Yes
>Fishmans - Long Season
Yes
>Aaron Ellis - Humble Cannons
No
>Grimes - Art Angels
No
>Viper - Youll Cowards Dont Even Smoke Crack
No

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums while I was gone?

Who cares? Sup Forums is shit anyway. It's so full of plebs and Sup Forumsfags that music discussion was lowered to meme threads and shitposting.

Literally all of these are except for Humble Cannons. The rest though, without question. Old Boots New Dirt hasn't been memed recently though.

the fact that you bring it up confirms it is Sup Forumscore, retard. Sup Forumscore literally means it is universally liked on Sup Forums and posting the picture here generates guaranteed replies.
however, I will grant it to you, the Sup Forums i knew in 2009 is not today's Sup Forums.
sad.

>Bi-annual reminder that this is no longer Sup Forumscore
No, its redditcore.

its always been a fucking asspile

Sup Forums died in 2010 with the rest of the site and it was Sup Forumscore then and shall forever be

hello shareblue

post thomas yorkshire folder please

Where on the internet is music discussion alive? I'm tired of rap and pop shit every thread.

/r/indieheads is the closest you'll get to old Sup Forums if you can stomach the reddit format

Music trends aren't what they were when the Sup Forumscore list was originally conceived.

That kind of 'lumberjack indie' isn't very hip anymore, and even indie tastes in general that might have led one to some of the slowcore etc on the list is passe now.

Yes it is.

This show was pure kino

unfortunately true

Yeah wtf happened?
I immediately went to Sup Forums when I saw the 20th anniversary posts and it just nothing

a new generation of teens came in

>still memed here
>not Sup Forumscore

Old Boots New Dirt memes come in waves. Its not long until every other thread gets derailed into Jason Aldean shitposting