Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov

>Saturday September 23
Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury

The Chad GGG

It happened, it actually happened

GGG by knockout?

sansa looks doped up

where's the virgin canelo

I think it's a 12 round fight, Golovkin is older now and I don't think he can completely over power Canelo. If it goes to the score cards it might be a little bit dodgy, when Mayweather beat Canelo he was the clear winner but one judge scored it 114-114

the virgin canelo

>hover hand
cringe everytime

Perfect

when is this from desu

Wasnt he gay?

from left to right
>canelos wife, canelos wife's son, canelo, canelo's wife's bf

take it to Sup Forumss /got/ general, I've seen sophie in that dress before and I dont doubt their crack team of autists can tell you which event at which date she was wearing it

GOT SF premiere

Lmao

>The Virgin user

as much as im looking forward to ggg v canelo i would much rather see ggg make love to sophie

Kek

joshua desu

*kneels respectfully*

UNIFIED.com

that would be good for different reasons although i'd like to self-insert desu

kek

who is watching this Under the Lights program

ggg pls win. be the hero we need

oi lads, I just had a thought - how would Mike Tyson have fared if he weren't a heavyweight? What if he were a middleweight?

Would his attributes carry over?

mike tyson is too large naturally to be a middleweight, regardless of his height and reach, he is just too thicc

at best he makes cruiser or LHW on a cut, and would be even more of a monster than he was a HW

>mike tyson is too large naturally
''''naturally""" lmao mike was roided to the gills that nigga was what 230 lbs at 5'10 ripped? u gotta be shitting me

yeah that's what I'm wondering.

Isn't his competing at heavyweight just a Cus experiment? He wanted a heavyweight champ and made one out of someone who really shouldn't be up there

>My boy is going to end the GGG meme

Also something I've wondered about
There are pics of him as a teen and even then he's fucking hyuuge. Were they just straight up feeding him tren and dbol from the get go?

I'm 5'11 and you can roid me all you like, I will never be 230lbs, theres more to it than that, and If you could roid me to 230, my speed would be nothing compared to mike.

the man is a freak of nature, like usain bolt who is about 6 inches taller than "optimal sprinting height"
you might say he's genetically designed to hurt people

Will GGG end the Canelo meme?

Certainly.

rlly hope he just puts on a willie monroe jr style workshop to shut everyone up

Nobody is debating that. Mike has an abnormally wide frame with large muscle insertions. He's still a cruiserweight naturally.

more like the other way around desu if ggg loses he goes down as a meme cancrusher who lost the against his first elite opponent

/box/, just imagine if McGregor had to fight Lomachenko.

lol
I was just imagining conor fighting Charlie Z

Why can't these two fools sell a fight? Just takes GGG or Canelo to call the other guy a meme and it goes from 400k buys to 1.9MM buys. I swear these two guys just want to lose money or somthing.

>Floyd is the greatest of all t-

This. GGG is nothing if he doesn't get this win.

maybe they have integrity, I know its a foreign concept to yanks when compared to money but some people have self respect and care about these things

>call for integrity
> in the most shady sport on the planet

pls the two are just stupid. I could get 2.0 million buys without breaking a sweat

because neither of them can speak english
>"eeeeeeeeee goloobkeen ju ar nex my fren!"
>"I like fight I respect fight!"

Golovkin already beat Jacobs.

Golovkin beats Jacobs in a rematch. However, I think Jacobs has a better chance at beating Canelo than GG does. I'd put GGG/Canelo at a 55/45 and Jacobs/Canelo at a 70/30. In the future when it's all said and done the Jacobs win will look a lot better on GGGs resume than it does right now.

literally not an argument

just because the sport is shady the athletes should sacrifice personal credibility?

stop being so american

They're both memes but Lomanchenko would wreck him

Antonio Margarito is gonna fight some bum shortly, if anyone is interested.

>golovkin beat jacobs

Wasn't he going to fight one of Canelo's brothers quite a while ago? What happened with that?

I'm actually not, thanks

Yeah, but i think canelo's brother chickened out, though he's gonna fight in one of the undercard fights tonight

Did he get fined after getting caught with loaded gloves or something? Surely he does need the money this badly, and I doubt he's making all that much.

Eddie Machen

>12 rounds of tapping each other with pillow gloves, hiding behind the ref, ref breaking it up before anyone takes damage, playing possum, coward fighting
>You can not throw a single punch, be sloppy as fuck, and somehow still win the round

MacMay exposed boxing as the outdated tripe it is, nobody gives two shits about boxing now

He chiken out a fight against Margarito? Jfc what kind of bum is he

Canelo's brother usually gets his fights televised in Mexico, so I imagine he is earning a decent amount. But if he manages to win tonight, Ia fight against Margarito looks more than likely.

*blocks your path*

he sucks DESU, he lost embarrassingly against JCC Jr's younger brother a few months ago.

Right, at least JCC jr knew how to talk trash

kek

What a fucking memes they are Kek.

>likeisaid, itwasapush, notapushpushbutanillegalhitandholdonthebackoftheneck, youknowconordoesntknowhowtothrowpunchesinboxing, heneedstosethisfeetturnhishandsoverandpunchthroughthetarget

lel
Shame it's too hard to phonetically type the way he says "Canelo"

*audible kek*
No fights Saturday are comfy because some of us are drunk and the memes are flowing

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

>i rate golovkin

fight me you lanklet cunt

Is funny coz reddit are now praising canelo and saying ggg is overrated

Margarito with the steal. Lol

fucking embarrassing, needing the ref and the doctor to rig a win for Margarito

imagine if GGG was your dad

He's just so goddamn pathetic now
Fucking Mayorga fell with more grace

Margarito? More like MargaRIGto

did Floyd inspired an anime character? don't think so ;)

pretty hilarious how many low iq people think canelo even has a chance against GGG

that was a HUGE shitshow

they fought last year, margarito won.

I would love to see floyd on hajime no ippo tbqh.

>i rate canelo

same tbpf

*blocks your path*

my fren

*gets knocked out by GGG*

Golovkin's head is so small, how will he stay upright?

Watch Jesus Chavez - Mayweather
It's like Ippo fighting Floyd.
Good fight btw.

Marquez looked just as good on film at 126 and has a much better resume.
105 lbs is a horrible division.

>Golovkin's head is so small, how will he stay upright?
mcgregor made fun of mayweather's small head and then got knocked out. thinking GGG will lose means you have low iq

>I don't rate canelo

si, nocaut por el GGG

How can somebody with a small head take a punch well?
I fear for Golovkin's life, he is going to get KO'd so badly.
Look what Alvarez did to the iron chinned Kirkland, he hits like a cruiserweight and Golovkin has the head of a featherweight.

canelo has 14 more fights than GGG and only one more knockout. that's fucking sad.
>I fear for Golovkin's life, he is going to get KO'd so badly.
i fear for your life since your low IQ probably makes it hard to do basic functions

you are chilling at a bar with your pals and this guy comes in and calls you his "fren".

wwyd /box/?

We'll see when Golovkin gets that first L

Conor lost yes.. but can we at least admit it was an early stoppage? In MMA the fight doesn't end until the opponent is on the ground getting his face pounded in. Conor was eating these shots like they were candy.

He was 1) stumbling 2) visibly exhausted 3) not defending himself 4) not throwing punches.