Dear Serbia

Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the ONLY Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Congo DR, Burkina Faso and Bosnia?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rdsO-B0I_I
youtube.com/watch?v=ca9HXAoV7Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?
stopped reading, Serbians didn't protect anyone from the Ottomans. Unless being ruled by them and having the local bey take the bride for the first night for 600 years means "protecting"

Give credit where it's due, to the Hungarians, Croats, and Poles

>turk
>good at video games
Stopped reading there. Turks are the worst CS GO players ever, I hate being in the same team with the Turks.

>islam
>true faith

kindly fuck off roach

turks are as ugly as serbs

Srbs have great singers such as Roki Vulovic

This. Maybe it is wrong what he sings about, I can't stop listening to him.

Even bought the same pair of glasses like him, so I can sing along wearing him.

>Vulović has the greatest respect for Josip Broz Tito and for Vladimir Putin .
In the trash he goes

>flag
LAWL

>belgium
>true country
LAWL

serbs look like Turks because they are rapebabies. Bosnians are equals to Turks because they adopted Islam and ruled the Balkans along with the Turk ALFA male

Dear Shitposting Central
>Why are you so shit?
Post-war years saw no bright light, only a parade of used up corrupt politicians from the 90s
>What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?
Serbia had a fucking Empire before the Turks
We did trade deals with Austrians in the 19th, so I kinda don't know what you're on about.
Except if you think of Austrian annexation of Bosnia, which people of Bosnia didn't like for most stupid reasons. Jebiga.
>Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?
Serbia rarely claims to be heroic in WW2, but we do have a major turn on for WW1. Cetniks' collaboration strategies were questionable, but lest we forget they were an actual, legitimate fraction of the Kingdom's army, unlike Partisans. Belgrade was bombed'n'occupied in 1941, so we had little say there
>Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
Yeah, the Croats pretty much did that
>Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?
>What is NDH?
Plus, you don't need to be invaded by your neighbor to be a victim ffs, it's not the only option
>Why did Nicola Tesla, the ONLY Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?
He renounced his Austrian citizenship, as he was born in Austrian Empire. He declared as a Serb his entire life.
>Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?
Because Bosnia had NATO behind them. Plus I believe the war was staged, but that doesn't change the fact that Bosnia had NATO.

>Ceca
She is the wife of Arkan Raznatovic, a Serb paramilitary leader
youtube.com/watch?v=0rdsO-B0I_I

We know we are shit,you don't need to point it out.

>reddit spacing

I can see You are a real Roki fan.

But we fought to keep Yugoslavia

>Because Bosnia had NATO behind them. Plus I believe the war was staged, but that doesn't change the fact that Bosnia had NATO.
NATO didn't even participate heavily until Srebrenica 1995 by then the war was over, they even put a Embargo on us so we to smuggle weapons in, unless your opponent is old sick or a child you cant fight

The West ordered us to pull back the JNA in 1992

>Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?
It was fucking besieged for 4 years.
>Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?
They pretty much want us to recognise Kosovo in order to enter EU, which no politician wants to do, as they will 100% get replaced in the next election, if not sooner.
>Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?
Djindjic was working for ((them)) at the turn of the century, but he started pushing agenda that was actually useful for Serbia when he got the power, so it was time for him to step down
Once you get the shekel. you're bound to it
>Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Congo DR, Burkina Faso and Bosnia?
The FA is corrupt just as any state organization, and players pretty much don't like playing under such an organization. Plus we change managers like twice a cycle
>Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?
That's just media overblowing stuff, I follow domestic football and it's not as bad as it seems. Also most of the European away matches go quite nicely, with a few exceptions of course
>To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.
Personally, I love Balasevic's music, as he is from the same region as I am, so it really resonates with me, but everyone who played with him or worked with him in any way said that he is a crooked person. EKV are a bunch of heroin addicts, but I like them. I know I haven't made a point with this, but that's basically because I agree with them to an extent.

Making Yugoslavia Greater Serbia is not fighting for Yugoslavia

is that why howitzers were around Sarajevo before the war began? Planed years in advance literally 4th strongest arsenal in Europe and you goofed it up

Serbia is shit because of your western friends interfering in politics in this region

Cause there was no trained personnel, just shitty militias. Defending is also a lot easier than attacking and we were dealing with sanctions

Serbs like to LARP as Russians who are just alcoholic wife beaters and gopniks LOL

>Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.
>I don't get it.
>Why are you so shit?
>Yours sincerely,
>Fuck off.
Yeah we're proud.
Would you like to know why?
Because every country should be proud of themselves
You know friend, let me tell you a wise saying that isn't all that related to this
It's not the stupid people's fault, it never can be.

Are you seriously complaining about sanctions?
>Defending is also a lot easier than attacking
NATO bombed Belgrade for 78 days, Sarajevo withheld a siege for 4 fucking years, do you know what it's like listening to 150 mm shells drop down like rain for 4 years? I can't sleep with out the sound now i have it on my playlist before sleep its become nostalgic

I love the guy. My favorite hits are Pet Stotina Godina and Kucni Prag.

>Serbs actually believe that what keeps them from entering the EU is Kosovo

but you were defending for the most part cuz the West ordered you to pull back the JNA in 1992 and you were defeated pretty fast

youtube.com/watch?v=ca9HXAoV7Zw
listen to that kitten roar

i know there are a ton of things to do in order to enter the eu, but the main problem is still kosovo
you know, because it still IS a requirement and nobody wants to do it

Frankly speaking, why the hell do you even want it? It's full of Albanians, for fuck's sake, and even other Albanians hate them for being savages that shit in the streets

Its like if you lost sicily wouldent you be upset?

Sicilians are not some completely alien ethnicity like with Serbians and Albanians, they are Italians. And if Sicily was as shit as Kosovo and keeping them was actually harming my country like Kosovo is doing to Serbia, I'd be more than glad to let them rot by themselves

one of the oldest serbian clays, we have a whole bunch of monasteries there, many of which are under the UNESCO protection, the battle of Kosovo Polje happened there (the one where we halted Ottoman's advance for a few decades) etc etc
plus we fucking urbanized the region, pretty much dragged it through 20th century, we have some major power plants that we built, a huge mining complex etc
they would basically steal all of that

Ok, but can you realistically conquer it back and prevent it from breaking free again? Because the more realpolitik approach would be to let go and cut your losses, make a deal for those mining companies and power plants and let the Albos kill each other while you roll in EUbux

Thats too rational for Balkan cavemen

>we have a whole bunch of monasteries there
you had a whole bunch of monasteries there

Mining company is Serbia, dose not have the same ring to it online dose it

Oh Croatia

nah, they won't kill each other
maybe in the course of 150 years after we recognize them, but nobody in serbia is ready to think that far ahead
its kinda hard to make a deal with them tho, as they are backed up by nato&usa
they actually laid claim on all those factories lol (albos)
they're still under serbian control tho
i already wrote in this thread, every politician is scared to do any kind of definitive deal with the albos, as they would get replaced very soon, or something even worse

Serbia did nothing wrong, it was literally an autist from Bosnia that did the shootings and Austria had no evidence or grounds to invade Serbia just by this act of assassination. Austria, imo, was very autistic about the whole matter and flung the whole world into war.

It was mostly the Germans who pushed them to make those unacceptable demands to Serbia, as usual the Huns were out for blood

Serbs are Bulgarianized Croats

Austria wanted to invade Balkans for the considerable amount of time at the dawn of WW1
Here's that ultimatum
The Austro-Hungarian ultimatum demanded from the Serbian state to formally and publicly condemn the "dangerous propaganda" against Austria-Hungary, the ultimate aim of which, it claimed, is to "detach from the Monarchy territories belonging to it". Moreover, Belgrade should "suppress by every means this criminal and terrorist propaganda".
In addition, the Serbian government should
Suppress all publications which "incite hatred and contempt of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy" and are "directed against its territorial integrity"
Dissolve the Serbian nationalist organisation Narodna Odbrana ("The People's Defense") and all other such societies in Serbia
Eliminate without delay from schoolbooks and public documents all "propaganda against Austria-Hungary"
Remove from the Serbian military and civil administration all officers and functionaries whose names the Austro-Hungarian Government will provide.
Accept in Serbia "representatives of the Austro-Hungarian Government" for the "suppression of subversive movements"
Bring to trial all accessories to the Archduke's assassination and allow "Austro-Hungarian delegates" (law enforcement officers) to take part in the investigations.
Arrest Major Vojislav Tankosić and civil servant Milan Ciganović who were named as participants in the assassination plot
Cease the cooperation of the Serbian authorities in the "traffic in arms and explosives across the frontier"; dismiss and punish the officials of Šabac and Loznica frontier service, "guilty of having assisted the perpetrators of the Sarajevo crime"
Provide "explanations" to the Austro-Hungarian Government regarding "Serbian officials" who have expressed themselves in interviews "in terms of hostility to the Austro-Hungarian Government".
Notify the Austro-Hungarian Government "without delay" of the execution of the measures comprised in the ultimatum

>but everyone who played with him or worked with him in any way said that he is a crooked person
Daj detalje, uvijek ljudi nesto tako seru o Balasevicu a niko da isprica nista konkretno, imas neki socni trac ili anegdotu?

uh huh

jebem ti majku u picku ja

e jebiga, nisam ni ja cuo nista konkretno
to mi je jedan muzicar pricao koji zna bas dosta muzicara po nsu, nije sa balasevicem on svirao al se naslusao prica
treca ruka jebiga

>Serbia had a fucking Empire before the Turks
Wow a grand empire of 25 years
At least the Greeks can say they created civilization or Macedonians can brag about Alexander. What do Serbs have?

10 min sex session and i am sweating like a whore in church seriously fuck this weather

>Greeks can say they created civilization
No, they can't.

premature ejacuation is a serious problem

>Macedonians
I sure as hell hope that you didn't mean FYROM by that
It dissolved because we didn't have a proper, strong heir to inherit such an empire
we did a pretty good job at recovering it, almost fully, but then the grand ottoman came

Pekka tell me how cool the winds are and cold your beer is

serbs are turks

I didn't even ejaculate just straight show sweat was going down my ass checks it not nice

This

Yes... please tell me about the grand Finnish mudhuts of 1000 AD

>I sure as hell hope that you didn't mean FYROM by that
Can you repeat this in english?

That's it i am opening 2 windows promaha be damned

It's a comfy 18+ celsius atm, going to the store soon for some more beverages.

What part did you not understand
FYROM-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Sumerians invented civilization, not Greeks.

Sumerians were Nordic

what is it with you slavs and a mortal fear of drafts?

to sto mislis drugome pozeli i sebi, da te kletava sudbine nikad stigla nebi

it's one of those things parents and especially grandparents tell you when you are a lil slav lol
the draft will kill you! they used to scream

lol

Also that every cold you ever had is somehow a result of a draft

Fantastic post.

>grew up in Rustbelt area with lots of south Slav immigrants and their kids, grandkids in the 90s
>only one of the old world prejudices seemed to legitimately stick
>this prejudice was reinforced by everyone's experience
Don't ever trust a Serb. They're vicious, backstabbing opportunists. They're also as moronically quick to violence as Bulgarians.

lol

I wonder where the habit comes from, I saw it in Russia as well.

Some kind of malicious wind god from pagan days perhaps?

Are you mocking me?

>premature ejacuation
I remember when I thought that lasting a long time was a good thing. Fuck that, we've got more important shit to do. Once you're really good at it, you'll both be able to get yours in under 5.

>FYROM-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Well excuse me for not knowing Balkan lingo. And what did I say was wrong?

It's not Balkan lingo, it's the official name of the country lol FYROM is just the abbreviation
Well they are not the real Macedonians that had Alexander lol. The region of Macedonia is only partially in the country of FYROM
Hell, Skopje even used to be Serbian capital in the medieval times at one point

Name your whole country after a tiny region because of a dude that lived 10.000 years ago
>pic related
average Macedonian

FYROM is the official name m8, from under what rock did you come? Haven't you heard about the butthurt between Greece and FYROM over the name Macedonia?

>Falling for the shitskin Albanian bait and actually arguing with him

>expecting anything from Sup Forums these days
Neger bidde

hello

Hello

This is the mentality of pretty much the entire balkan peninsula, save for croatia

this kill the mud

>mentality of pretty much the entire balkan peninsula, save for croatia
What about Slovenia? If it's the same as Croatia, then I have a theory...

we don t consider slovenia a part of balkan

Janez Hudicek detected.

Every definition I've seen online was different. My Slovenian grandma referred to Slovenia as Balkan.

Serbs say it's from Albania and Bulgaria downwards, Croats say it's from Bosnia downwards, Slovenes say it's from Croatia downwards, Austrians say it's from Slovenia downwards, Germans say it's from Austria downwards, you get the idea.

It is Balkan they are just doing good for them self's and the rest of us are salty about it so they make fun of it, mind you not being Balkan is not a bad thing

>Germans say it's from Austria downwards
I never heard this

>Serbs say it's from Albania and Bulgaria downwards
never heard this

It's like the state of West Virginia as it relates to our South. It's basically a buffer zone between civilization and the South.

Why does nobody want to be balkan???

because no one wants to be associated with the horrors of the 90s

Only ones who do are nostalgic diaspora

>Icelanders say it's from UK downwards

OOH HE GOT YOU

Balkanites are the most fucked up people on this Earth after the Middle-Easterners
Ottoman/Austria should've annexed them till this day

zdravo

>Roki Vulovic
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

Thanks for yet another reason to post this masterpiece inspired by him