Why is every fucking Sup Forums thread turning into a Sup Forums and anti-Sup Forumsfest SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why is every fucking Sup Forums thread turning into a Sup Forums and anti-Sup Forumsfest SHUT THE FUCK UP

he said as he started another threat devoted to just that

>Sup Forums evangelizes
>people get upset
>take that upsetting and project it onto other posts simply being edgy

much like Pearl Harbour, Sup Forums harbour never went far enough

saturday night

>if u ignore the problem it'll go away xD

Yes you're the victim your constant shitposting is justified.

the DNC is about to go bankrupt and will not survive 2018

because racists have no place here

when we see racism we tell them to rot in hell

I know what you're referring to, but that isn't how bankruptcy works. You don't pay back all of your debt at once.

you wont either if you take the streets again fash

Everyone who actually wanted to discuss music left this place at least a year ago

Because Generation iPhones™ music is so shitty that politics as SATURDAY NIGHT WRASSLIN' is more interesting.

We literally have President Hulk Hogan now thanks to you fucking idiots.

>turn on Grammys. It's political
>turn on the radio. It's political
>listen to the latest album of an artist. It's political

it's this desu

Cuckchan and Your System is Spamchan have been getting hit with Shariablue goons and the like, with some taking on janitor positions

because its fun to lose and to pretend

>Shariablued

Embrace the pone Sup Forums. It's your only hope.

anyone else wish they could un redpill themself

Nah. Truth hurts, but I'm willing to bear the burden.

you can't go back user

none of us can

The big Kikebook warned you about consuming knowledge, goy. Should've stayed in your little garden!

i just want to go back to a simpler time without all this bullshit

you'll be dead soon enough don't worry ;^)

fuck its annoying, and it always feels like an attack. its never just like some neutral. its always like obnoxiously anti white. i swear they are trying to make me red pilled

>feels like an attack
>feels
ha ha ha oh sweet child

he says before it inevitably does not go away

what are we doing then brother? we gonna smash these jew (poo) cunts then?

Because Sup Forums intentionally sets out to spread propaganda in other boards.
I really don't understand why the mods tolerate it. Yes, threads often get deleted but I never see any action on the kind of retards going into threads about black artists to say retarded shit like
>listening to nigger music
Like, fucking come on

It's too late
It has already begun
Race war is coming

found the nigger

you know nigger is a word way before Sup Forums right? It's one of those forbidden words you can't say and even more so in public. So people use it all the time especially on a anonymous website.

I don't give a fuck about the word nigger... For fuck sake, if that post triggered you, you're beyond help.
The point is that retards feel the need to post in threads about shit they don't care about purely to project their own bullshit. You don't see me going into metal threads to whinge and bitch that people like music I don't like, or pointing out something about the artists that I don't approve of.
Grow the fuck up.

Is Sup Forums the most soy board on Sup Forums? I definitely think so

Honestly I think they know they've fucked up. America's well on its way to being Third Reich 2.0 and they know what that means this time. One hiccup and they're gone forever. They're trying hard to maintain right now hoping they can survive.

/fa/ but close

And what does this have to do with music you stupid fucking retard

I'm not triggered though? lmao. I was just saying. Calm yourself, you seem triggered in all honesty. Honestly though do you know where you are? Having actual discussions of music, don't come here.

>im not triggered
Your response seemed pretty defensive to me goy.

>goy
Haha supreme meme my man~!!!! X DDDD

Jimi hendrix
Was a nigger!
Jesus christ and grandma too!