When will the USMNT stop getting bullied?

When will the USMNT stop getting bullied?

1 > > 3 > 2

when the MLS stops existing

giv chicana triplets gfs

Chicano please stop posting pics of your neighbors daughters. One of these days he is gonna find out and break your legs.

Where's the chubby one?

Who are dese beaches that keep getting posted?

>breading with a mexican rat
This is the last thing you want to do m8. Imagine having to visit her shitty shitskin familia of roaches and low class vermin in their little garage home in some ghetto neighborhood infested with crime... ew

>not having a qt mexican wife because muh Sup Forums
gay

plus side is they probably live by a nice taqueria

tad rude m8

People like you don't actually sound racist, you just sound like legit faggots.

You're not being rude, you're just being gay as fuck.

When somebody besides leftist numale fagwads give a shit about the sport

>breading

don't forget the god-awful ranchera (((((music))))) you will hear from every direction in said neighborhood.

Guys where do I find a conservative latina wife?

THIS. Holy fucking shit this is too true.

this webm is so disappointing in every way possible

is this a pron film?

Stop posting valluco sloots puto, they're my primas

post their insta, faggot

holy kek

this is only funny because of reactions like

1>3>2

I dated a white bitch with a Mexican step family. Shit was cash because I got to bang a girl with good genetics and eat carnitas for free at her step dad's restaurant.

You're a legitimate faggot that actually believes the memes of Sup Forums and probably have kekistan in your social media

>Sup Forums
>gay
Pretty much. No straight man would react like that to these cuties

>25 posts ITT
>only one post on topic

Bretty good b8 thread, OP.

the topic is latinas
whatever text OP posted, I can't even remember it now, was just to distract the mods

>You're a legitimate faggot that actually believes the memes of Sup Forums
>they're only memes r-r-right?

t. retard who doesn't live in SoCal.

They are only memes
I live in San Jose, which has more of those kind of Mexicans, and desu they're not bad and they throw pretty awesome BBQ's. it's just sad that you only view people through their stereo types and like to blame everything on people not even doing anything wrong to you

>implying I want to live in that shithole
>Nor Cal master race

help pls

When will US soccer put forward a team that can contend the World Cup?

Isn't there 4 of them?

friendly reminder

soccer was invented by european women to keep themselves occupied whilst their husbands cooked dinner

>USMNT
Stop calling your national team the "men's team" as if the women's team is significant.
This kind of political correctness is revolting.
Support the women's team, absolutely, but not by pretending they're on the same footing as your national team, ffs.

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>and like to blame everything on people not even doing anything wrong to you
im not the guy that made this comment but who is blaming anything on anyone? your automatic victim mentality tells me that your opinion is uniformed, biased, and stupid

DELET THIS AND DON'T EVER POST MY WIFU EVER AGAIN

>yee
Stop posting old memes on Sup Forums as if those old memes are relevant.
This kind of regurgitation is revolting.
Fondly remember the old memes, absolutely, but not by pretending they're on the same footing as the current crop, ffs.

but since it's a women's sport, you need clarification that your talking about the version played by """""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""" where there is much more diving in the grass and 0-0 scores.

The women's team is more relevant here than the mens NT.

>the women's team is more relevant here
Not even close, the men's team get more viewership and attention in the world cup season in the group stage alone
Also
>that fucking horrendous play
Jesus fucking christ, people pay to watch this garbage?

>taking kickball seriously

gedda load 'a dis guy

If money isn't an issue is it possible to achieve this body as a trap?

That game was so fun. People were hyping it up like Japan was gonna beat US and US had 5 goals by 20 mins lul

Thanks for admitting that wymyn's sawker is an abomination, then.

oh god for some reason this 3 make me diamonds, since the first time i've seen them posted

i want to BLACK them so hard and get the 3 preggo at the same time and have beautiful caramel african-chicano babies with all of them

why
they all have the same unremarkable face

G8 B8 M8

i just wanna bang the 3 sisters at the same time, and get them preggo the same night

you wouldn't understand the black man needs for conquering wombs, burger

>women goalkeepers
There are like 3 in the entire world that are semi-competent.

When they win a World Cup i.e. not for the next 15-20 years

They look like traps.

Superior triplets coming through

Do they have aids?

They are rook the same

I expect psychic powers for fiveheads that big

Actual spic here. You're retarded. Leave suburbia and his comment is pretty accurate. I don't want my sister to date a cucked white boi that gives his ass to niggers anyway.

yes

forgot the whore's name, but she's a mexican living in the UK

It's pretty amazing how faggots argue against Sup Forums as if they held the same values as them. Most of the shit in that webm is incoherent.

pretty amazing how faggots argue against Sup Forums as if gangs of Asian men aren't roving my country, systematically enslaving white girls and gangraping them for time eternal, while our police force sit back and watch them for fear of being racist

racism isn't prejudice or bigotry or unfair. Racism is the only thing that will save us

I'm agreeing with you. My point is that the webm illustrates a fundamental misunderstanding of Sup Forums's values.

Example:
>Why don't you move to Russia?
Because most of Sup Forums isn't Russian. They belong in their own countries.

>gangs of asian men
> asian men

The middle one has that mark on her eyebrow all ghetto hood trash seem to get.

no they are estonian