Is this any good?

Is this any good?

It is not. DaVinci code is still the best of them.

Why does Tom Hanks keep doing these? Fuck knows he doesn't need the money.

I remember someone saying the movie was just Tom Hanks running in and out of rooms pointing and stuff and explaining the plot.

He loves working with Ron Howard. And getting millions of dollars never hurt.

Are they CGI?

the perspective of that poster is insanely fucked up

She certainly is

Why does Ron Howard keep doing them? Maybe it's fun. Hell if I know.

The thing that gets me is that they aren't sellout-tier movies. They make money, are well produced, and have some good performances alongside lackluster dialogue.

But nobody involved really loses any of their previously well-earned credibility. It's a strange phenomenon.

Anyway they're comfy rainy day movies. Not sure I'd pay for admission, though.

Oh God the heads are photoshopped.
They couldn't even do a promo shot

Felicity is hot

>Michael Medved gave the film a negative review, citing it as "an attack on religion"
>Anthony Lane of The New Yorker addressed the concerns of Catholics in his film review, stating that the film "is self-evident, spirit-lowering tripe that could not conceivably cause a single member of the flock to turn aside from the faith."
>Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times (who had spoken very negatively of the novel) gave the film three out of four stars, stating "The movie works; it's involving, intriguing and constantly seems on the edge of startling revelations." Of the storyline, he also commented "Yes, the plot is absurd, but then most movie plots are absurd. That's what we pay to see."

Was Ebert /ourguy/? What the fuck is wrong with these "critics"

cause that one book in the series blew the fuck up and im sure they bought the rights to ALL of them thinking it was a sure fire cash-in. I am also guessing everyone signed deals for all the movies based off the success of the first one and sadly that was the only good book anyhow out of all them novels.

>Felicity is hot

Its gonna make you think about overpopulation to be honest.

>yfw Howard loses Best Documentary to I Am Not Your Negro

The book was fine, the movie wassn't

>tfw I wanted the bad guy to win

kek

well in the book they did

she looks like she writes for the guardian

>Robert Langdon spends the first 30 minutes of the movie doing google searches.

at least he didn't use Bing

it's really for older adults who don't watch a lot of movies

kind of a stepped up hallmark action film

5.5/10