1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2. What's your favorite manga?

For me it's Berserk.

Also Griffith dindu nuffin.

Same

The Hawk of Darkness will bring an age of suffering to the world. He is evil incarnate.

dorohedoro
vagabond
hajime no ippo
ushijima yamikin
berserker

*Sweden, btw

Flag
Steel Ball Run

I like eromanga sensei unironically

Shitaly
Visionary Fairies in Shrine

This

>vagabond
Good choice.
>tfw you will never be a stereotypical rōnin running around nipponland looking for strong guys to fight as well as fugging cuties on the side

>hajime no ippo
0/10 shit taste

Berserk

Same, greatest manga ever for me.

Ireland

Strongest Man Kurosawa
Pluto
Dragon Ball
Blame!
Berserk

Griffith wouldn't have fucked over the Band of the Hawk if Guts didn't betray him first

Brasil
I'm starting to read manga now, from the few I've read my favorite is Mushishi, I want to start Berserk as soon as I finish FMA

>no one said Yotsubato

Berserk was the first one I ever read, made me realize what I was missing out on.

>Strongest Man Kurosawa
Feels :(

Yes he would have. His ambition was always the same. He would always have sacrificed everything to reach his goal. That is the reality within his conscious realm.

Originally Griffith made the band of the hawk as a means to obtain power.
As the band of the hawk progressed however, he started growing attached to his comrades like it was his family, however, the demon overlord guys ended up reminding him what he originally set out to do, which was to use the band of the hawk as a stepping stone to get his castle.

Can't say I'd enjoy some of the things I read in the past now, I feel like I've changed a lot since I got into manga.
I think OPM is something I will enjoy 10 years from now and something I'd have enjoyed 10 years ago.
So One Punch Man is my choice.

Either Berserk or Gantz.
I like serious/ruthless manga that has alot of gore.
The artstyle of both mangas are phenomenal aswell so

Am I the only one here that's read Oyasumi Punpun?

>the author is going to die before he finishes

Steady on, mate. The dude's not even 50. He'll finish it and it'll be a glorious conclusion, mark my words!

I'm currently reading this. It's a very depressing manga.

>the ending is a im@s crossover

Do people feel bad for how Guts treated Donovan? Donovan put in a payment for Guts booty fair and square. All he wanted to do was just collect his rights for the night and then move on with his life but Guts had to chimp out like the little shit he was and kill him.

I hope you too read it as it was coming out and followed Punpun's descent into bleak hopelessness
This scene and its whole leadup still slay me and make me want to cry, even more considering I now know what comes later

He was just teaching him magic, but Gattsu was too retarded for that and got scared

bby first seinen

You should come to terms with the fact that Sup Forums is normalfag central, especially when it comes to English-speaking countries

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I just wish he'd hire help. It's possible to stay 100% on track with his vision while still delegating some of the work like inking or whatever. Maybe he already does, but from what I heard he's doing it all himself.

I also hope he's not listening to longtime readers who think he's going soft. I don't want him killing off most of Guts' followers just because he feels like he has to.

I think it really resonated with those who had depression. I think it's also the first I manga I read which shows female-on-male rape as bad and actually traumatizing (especially for children) so that was refreshing t b h.

Guts didn't betray him, Guts left when he wasn't needed any more

mmmyes, so contrarian

1.flag
2.Devilman

Berserk is good, but you can't deny that it's also one of the most popular manga among normalfags

Not really. He left out of a narcissistic desire to not be inferior to Griffith.

And? Is there a point to your autistic screeching?

Switching to digital already was enough of a mistake

I'd struggle to think of non-h manga depicting FoM rape as minor, unless the writing is already shit
Aku no Hana was popular too

Wrong pic, meant this one.

>telling one guy that autistically screeching about people liking Berserk in a normalfag board is pointless is autistic screeching
Ok, ladyboy

Berserk has one of the most amazing art in manga, despite it being decades old so no shit it's the entrypoint for newfags. It takes endurance to read mangas like Strongest Man Kurosawa

Griffith just gained immense political power and was in a position to marry the princess, the Band was promoted to a ceremonial position

They didn't need Guts any more so it was no betrayal to leave

>your favorite manga has to be some special snowflake shit otherwise you're a pleb
Sup Forums was a mistake

silverland
i only read berserk and vagabond

also farnese best girl

Will Inoue ever come back and finish it? It's been two years already.

That's not the little witch

Froggistania
Solanin

cestus, is a fighting manga title set in rome ruled by nero, written by one of the authors mate is more fun and still keeps the story very well . shit suddenly becomes very deep and human after the comic book vol 4 or so.

>more autistic screeching
Yawn.

ten: tenhou doori no kaidanji

aku ankka

Strongest Man Kurosawa
Onani Master Kurosawa
Hitoribocchi
Pop Team Epic

I want to fuck them both. They are so fucking hot

Sadomasochistic religious nut Farnese > goody two shoes magic apprentice Farnese

Is he black?

based

JoJolion isn't finished yet, so this

1. Colgate with a a lion
2. 20th century boys

Yeah, the only black guy in the whole universe.

Berserk is fucking amazing. Golden age arc and tower of conviction is 10/10 shit. First time I ever actually wanted to read a manga.

is Berserk really normalfag shit? Usually that would imply that it's easily digestible and relies on cheap gags and tropes to grab the attention of normie's. I think Golden age arc is a masterpiece that is very re-readable and offers a lot to think about. If it was normie tier horseshit it would have been the manga equivalent of eating popcorn.

I have never read berserk
Is he gay?

>tower of conviction
Eh. It's one of the weaker ones. Lost Children and the one that comes after ToC are both superior.

Gay rape ensued

Billy bat

Good taste

lol

>Lost Children
If i'm not mistaken, that's part (or sub-arc) of the Tower of Conviction arc, where Guts fights the moth fairy queen. Most people consider tower of conviction to be anything after the eclipse until the Millenium Falcon arc.

1. Cromartie High School
2. Kingdom
3. 20th Century Boys
4. Oyasumi Punpun
5. Vagabond

Canada (Alberta fag)
Berserk
Jojo(Joseph is best Jojo and you know it)
Vagabond
Shamo
Gantz
I am hero ( i think its called that?)
Oldboy (but the plot in the film adaptation is way better)
And finally Battle Royale

Gantz went to shit

I know, baka
But it had something good going for it so i read the rest

Wtf... i typed S M H and it gives me this weeb autocorrect!?

That's weird. I view it as part of the black swordsman arc, and only consider the Tower of conviction to contain everything from between when the Tower is introduced in Guts' vision, up until they leave it after the imitation eclipse.

>Being this new

1. Flag.
2. ひだまりスケッチ、ゆるゆり、苺ましまろ and よつばと!

>reading English scanlations of Japanese work
You aren't reading what the mangaka wrote. Looking at the pictures while reading the opinion of some N3 level Japanese learner does not count as reading it. It's like only listening to a shitty house remix of a song and claiming to love the original.

>Berserk has one of the most amazing art in manga
In which regards? The character designs are rather terrible.

>You aren't reading what the mangaka wrote.
Wouldn't this apply to every literature piece that got translated to English, or any other language? Except you only care about manga, so you learned an entire language for it.

my favorite manga is BAKUMAN
it showed me all manga are shit because of how jap kids are: shitheads with ADD
since then i prefer illustrations

Ananas Netherlands
Alan Ford

now if you ask me which is my favorite japanese illustratior, that's a tough choice, i can't decide

this could have been such a cool road movie towards the last half (as the author intended originally) but he completely failed everything out of poor time management

sweden
battle angel alita

Haven't read much but Lone Wolf and Cub is top tier. The Akira manga is breedy good too.
Also JJL is shaping up to be the best jojo part so far.

Sweden
Berserk

im white

> Congolombia
> Holyland

I finished in one week, that the author is good friends with the author of Berserk hook me up a little more.

I suggest you to read it, really good.

Is that the one about the prisoner island?

Yes, the same author but different story, i think this was one of his first mangas.