Meet your top three BBC Sports Personality of the Year finalists

Meet your top three BBC Sports Personality of the Year finalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13851121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's a whitey gets insecure about black people thread

>dissing black britain

I bet you're a paki

>Black Brits

but probably only Joshua has a BBC?

I'll let joshua slide

>""""""""great""""""" britain

Lewis is a honorary aryan (I said aryan, not a stinky anglo)

shut up blyad

Well I don't mind their race, but I can't believe none of our Great British footballers made it onto the shortlist. *********** had a stellar year.

Unironically the whitest people on earth.

>this is a 10/10 in """"""""""great""""" Britain

>black people
>people

>hamilton
>personality

Do you reckon she gives good head?

for some reason blacks in england are the only blacks who i recognize as being english

blacks in france, germany, italy etc. on the other hand will never be true french, german, italian in my view

nah i would have agreed with you once upon a time but theyve been americanified, muh slavery (even though its not relevant), muh white devil, blm etc here

It's because chav culture and black culture aren't that different anyway

>Eddie Hall
>Jon Davies
>Rory Best
>Sam Warburton
all should get nominated but won't

Yep. Before this decade black culture in Britain was noticeably West Indian. Now it's very Americanised.

Because they've done nothing of note

Only really in London though/

fpbp.

Davies and Warburton have done fuck all except 3 good games against NZ.

Should be Farrell.

Literally who?

>BBC
checks out

*blocks your path*

He should win, but for some reason, perhaps the question of his national identity, means he's not taken very well here, which is odd as he's more British than any of those in the OP.

would allow the first two to impregnate my daughter

don't trust the fella on the right though

I went to uni with her. She was deeply introverted, massively kept herself to herself. Obviously partly to do with the fact that she was constantly out training and uni was a part time gig for her.

Didnt participate in the uni lifestyle which was fine. Didn't seem to have any friends at uni which was kinda said.

We do law at Bristol which was pretty intense. She might have been clever, but the hours and focus she was putting to running meant she was pretty slow on the course.

I have crazy respect for her though. I could barely do the degree, she did it whilst focusing on a full time athletics career. Insane commitment.

cuck

Who are these people? Do they play cricket ?

>ANTHONY JOSHUA
>PERSONALITY
stay humble mate nah mean innit

Wasn't it supposed to have been that black guy who befriended that dead kid or has everybody forgotten about that already?

Did Joey Barton ever win this award?

No footballers. makes you think

Not really. Footballers are really top three nowadays. Giggs was the last, and he didn't really deserve it.

Wrong personality, fella

Should have had it taken off him after it came out he was screwing his brothers missus

don't be daft, lad

>Black Briton
oxymoron

Why do people give such a shit about this award?

It literally means nothing, who cares. I bet you couldn't tell me who won it the last 5 years without looking it up.

Guarantee half of the candidates will end up being women's footballers and cricketers considering that's all the BBC can afford these days.

He's british as Bradley Wiggins but people love Wiggo a lot more

>Davies and Warburton have done fuck all
>Davies
instrumental in winning the league
>Warburton
only undefeated multiple Lions Tour captain
Farrell deserves one as well though

WHITEMALES WHITEMALES

Murray x2
Hamilton
Probably Wiggins or Hoy

>only undefeated multiple Lions Tour captain
Who gives a fuck about this silly exhibition, you Taff bender?

And the fact we didn't even win, he shouldn't be anywhere near a nom

>I bet you couldn't tell me who won it the last 5 years without looking it up.
2016 Murray
2015 Murray
2014 I wanna say Hamilton but not 100%
2013 Murray
2012 Wiggo
2011 That horse rider
2010 Cavendish
2009 Giggs
2008 Hoy

>Why do they call it Sports Personality of the Year??? These guys have no personality!!!

Love when people say this it lets me feel smugly superior

Plebby casual knobheads love "Wiggo" the tosser. Froome is GOAT

>reddit spacing
Off you fuck.

They're both good lads. Fuck the press and they're shitty tactics at trying to force a split.

>And the fact we didn't even win
>scratch team with an impossible schedule didn't win a test series away against the best rugby nation on earth
literally everyone was writing the Lions off, drawing the test series was a phenomenal achievement

>hurr Sup Forums is top sekrit society

Joshua kind of does deserve to win it this year to be fair.

I get the feeling they'll give it to Mo just because he's retiring though.

No one cares about your insecurities. You fuck off

Don't try and pass yourself as an average poster you belong firmly on reddit

>drawing is a massive achievement

Dear God. The fucking state of British attitude to sport.

It's called grammar, go look it up on Reddit seeing how you seem to spend so much time there

Wiggo has a "top lad" kind of character which always seems contrived. Froome is an autist who's all about business.

>correct formatting is considered to be "reddit"

What a surprise. The Brazilian is retarded.

>YOU MUST BE FROM REDDIT IF YOU POST A CERTAIN WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Joshua kind of does deserve to win it this year to be fair.

Does he fuck, I get that is was a great fight and he deserves to be a superstar after it no question, but Fury's win over Klitschko was more meaningful. Literally beat the lineal champion after a decade of dominance.

If Joshua wins for that and beating that bum Pulev whilst Fury didn't win in 2015 it just proves once again how little people know about boxing.

people have been posting like that for years here. only gets annoying in long posts. not everything can be one line or a greentext story

>reddit spacing
is such an annoying Sup Forums meme, a mans gotta write

>Trust me I'm the one exception to the rule

>>reddit spacing is such an annoying Sup Forums meme, a mans gotta write

Also the only way to know how people write on reddit is to actually go there. Hard to complain about a website you show you spend time on

I think with Wiggo it's a defence mechanism as he's really uncomfortable with the media and even more so after they blanked him for years then all of a sudden wouldn't leave him alone.

You're right about Froome.

>starting a new paragraph after every sentence is considered correct formatting
Perhaps if you're subhuman

only thing I can see getting in the way of Mo winning is the doping controversy but I'm not sure how much the general public has even heard about it

the only reason fury didn't win is because he's not marketable, does what he wants and says what he wants

You seem to know a lot about reddit, fella.

Fury was up against stronger competition though in the SPOTY, and the hit job on his character and controversial remarks didn't help him either.

strawpoll.me/13851121
strawpoll.me/13851121
strawpoll.me/13851121

Not hard to tell when something is from another site when you stick out like a sore thumb

No it's because he's irish. Britcucks hate white foreigners but worship mudskins. A truly sick people.

>Mo has his worst championship season in 7 years
>Deserves to win
I mean it's not like anyone else done anything noteworthy this year but it would be a little funny

Joshua won't win simply because boxing isn't in the main public eye as much as other sports

Okay, stop reading these "Reddit posts" then if you're so upset by them.

No one is leaving just because you're offended at formatting.

I'm saying he will win not that he deserves to. Froome is my pick especially if he wins the Vuelta

How about you stop trying to force your atrocious culture onto this board and stick to reddit if you want to be with like minded people instead?

cba to carry this on but i'm the guy who wrote the 'reddit spacing' post. i've never posted on reddit and i don't use it.

Yeah, it all depends on who the competition is. Look at the year Zara Philips won it. Darren Clarke and Beth Tweddle finished top 3.

yes it is, every deano in the country pretends to be an expert as soon as the next big fight rolls around

No.

You fuck off if you don't like. I'm not going anywhere, you insecure crybaby shithouse cunt.

>You fuck off if you don't like
If you don't like Sup Forums then stick to reddit. Your culture isn't welcome here

2006 to 2011 is just a bit of a shit show, 2008 excluded

This.

I do like Sup Forums, which is why I'm here.

Again, you're the one with the problem, crying about fucking "board culture" like your identity is integral to this board despite you being anonymous. lmao, fucking sad bastard

>I do like Sup Forums, which is why I'm here.
You clearly don't though otherwise you wouldn't be so intent on forcing your reddit culture

Calzaghe was a deserved winner tbf. Bloke retired undefeated and cemented his place in British sporting history as one of out greatest boxers.

>ryan giggs won the sports personality of the year in 2009
>he went to his brothers house to celebrate straight after by fucking his brothers wife

If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here.

All you've done throughout this thread is shitpost about Reddit and board culture like some fucking teenage splitarse who thinks she's the only one allowed to like her favourite boyband.

Lots of people try to ruin things they don't like you're not unique in that

>you wouldn't be so intent on forcing your reddit culture
Lmao

Tel me what a reddit culture is, you seem pretty knowledgeable about what goes on there. IS it cause you spend a lot of time posting there?

>you're ruining muh sekrit club with your paragraphs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Reddit culture is where people like you try their hardest to stand out and then get upset when people point that out

>try their hardest to stand out
Like you're doing ITT?

How am I standing out? I'm not a personality. You however will go to the next thread with the exact same posting style intent on being noticed

>I'm not a personality
Gutted for you!

>How am I standing out? I'm not a personality.
Yes you are, you're the "REDDIT REEEE GO BACK THERE WITH YOUR SPACES BETWEEN LINES" personality